Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUN 22, 2022

Father of Harmony Montgomery spends 23 hours each day in cell

www.wmur.com
www.wmur.com
[...]

Corrections officials said Adam Montgomery is living in a "house alone, out alone" protocol, which means he gets one hour each day outside his cell. Officials said he often spends that time on the phone, making calls that are monitored and recorded, something inmates are aware of.

News 9 Investigates has also learned that Adam Montgomery requested to be moved to the medical unit with eight other inmates. That request was denied, with officials citing safety concerns for Adam Montgomery.

News 9 Investigates has confirmed that Adam Montgomery was sent a lot of cards on Harmony's birthday on June 7, but corrections officers did not deliver any of them.

All mail — except legal documents — is opened before being passed along to inmates. Corrections officials said the decision was made not to deliver the birthday cards to him and keep them in a file instead.

[...]

I hope Harmony is alive, but I have to ask this question: does anyone know if they have searched father's vehicle(s) with cadaver dogs or bloodhounds?
Last January, LE put out information on two vehicles they were searching for and soon both vehicles were located, and are in police custody. I trust they've been forensically searched since recovered.

JUN 22, 2022

Father of Harmony Montgomery spends 23 hours each day in cell

www.wmur.com
www.wmur.com
[...]

Corrections officials said Adam Montgomery is living in a "house alone, out alone" protocol, which means he gets one hour each day outside his cell. Officials said he often spends that time on the phone, making calls that are monitored and recorded, something inmates are aware of.

News 9 Investigates has also learned that Adam Montgomery requested to be moved to the medical unit with eight other inmates. That request was denied, with officials citing safety concerns for Adam Montgomery.

News 9 Investigates has confirmed that Adam Montgomery was sent a lot of cards on Harmony's birthday on June 7, but corrections officers did not deliver any of them.

All mail — except legal documents — is opened before being passed along to inmates. Corrections officials said the decision was made not to deliver the birthday cards to him and keep them in a file instead.

[...]
hes pc'd or ad seg'd up.

Thanks, that makes sense. I just didn't recognize the abbreviations. Dyslexic--the shorthand often short-circuits my brain.

Decoding bureaucratic alphabet soup is among my Superpowers.

More useful than tripping over nothing and finding a 'flu strain that wasn't covered by the immunization and selecting any item in the store that absolutely, positively will not scan....

Decoding bureaucratic alphabet soup is among my Superpowers.

More useful than tripping over nothing and finding a 'flu strain that wasn't covered by the immunization and selecting any item in the store that absolutely, positively will not scan....

That is a most excellent superpower.

The family of missing Harmony Montgomery has been warned by investigators that the chances of the little girl’s survival are slim, after officers from state and federal agencies searched a home linked to her allegedly abusive father Tuesday.

‘We have been told by officials that this probably will not have a good outcome or not the outcome we had hoped for, for Jamison and Harmony to be reunited together,’ Miller told Fox News Tuesday shortly after officers left the scene.

‘We have always held onto hope that Jamison and Harmony could be together again, but today that hope feels like it’s being ripped away from us, especially Jamison,’ an emotional Miller told the outlet.

Authorities did not disclose what sparked the second search, but did concede Thursday that the Union Street home has become ‘the focus of the investigation.’

I read that as he's in Protective Custody or ADministrative Segregation.

IIRC our beloved @cvaldez1975 has worked in corrections?

jmho ymmv lrr
lol yes. he programs alone. also, if he has been assaultive to staff he could be a 2 officer policy, when if officers interact with him there must be two. but they didnt say so.

JUN 27

MANCHESTER, N.H. — The stepmother of missing 8-year-old Harmony Montgomery has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of receiving stolen property.

In addition to receiving stolen property, Kayla Montgomery has been charged with fraud and perjury. None of the charges she faces are related to Harmony's disappearance.

The two indictments allege that the crimes happened between Sept. 29 and Oct. 22 of 2019. At the time, Kayla Montgomery was living with Harmony's father, Adam Montgomery, in a house on Gilford Street in Manchester.

Adam Montgomery is charged with stealing two weapons. The first indictment against Kayla Montgomery alleges that she retained a rifle belonging to "C.F." knowing that it had been stolen or believing that it probably had been stolen. The second indictment accuses her of receiving a shotgun, again belonging to C.F., and knowing that it had been stolen or believing that it probably had been stolen.

Both are Class A felonies, punishable by 7-and-a-half to 15 years in prison and a $4,000 fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni