Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense asking for personal recognizance bail. KM has lived in NH since she was 9. Her mother, aunt, and grandmother lives in Manchester. 3 young children - living at transitional facility since 2021. Children are with her mother. Mother said she could live with her.

She was working full time since 2021 in records management.

Defense pointing out her last conviction in 2015 required her to do alcohol/drug counseling which she completed and she has had no interactions with the criminal justice system since then.

State objecting to her living with her mother since her mother told her not to talk to the police when she was arrested. I really don't think that should be held against you!

I couldn't hear the proceedings very well but did they just say her family only has $40?? That doesn't ring true.

The defense attorney said that when he spoke to Kayla's mom she said Kayla had to borrow $40 to pay the bail commissioner. So I think they meant Kayla doesn't have any money. $5,000 cash bail I think would be a lot even for her family.

Hopefully this arrest puts pressure on her to tell the truth. Maybe the police will make some kind of deal with her for the truth about that beautiful little girl.

Manchester NH Police on Twitter
Another arrest in connection with the missing child, Harmony Montgomery. 31-year-old Kayla Montgomery has been charged with Welfare Fraud.
FIbJAs_X0AQewWr

9:02 AM · Jan 6, 2022·Twitter Web App

Manchester NH Police | Facebook
Attorney General John M. Formella, Hillsborough County Attorney John Coughlin, and Manchester Police Chief Allen D. Aldenberg announce that Kayla Montgomery, age 31, of Manchester, New Hampshire, was arrested on January 5, 2022, in Manchester.

Ms. Montgomery’s arrest was pursuant to an arrest warrant for one charge of Welfare Fraud, a class A felony, contrary to New Hampshire RSA 167:17-b. This charge alleges that between December 2019 and June 2021, Kayla Montgomery obtained over $1,500 in food stamp benefits by failing to remove Harmony Montgomery from Kayla’s family account with NH DHHS Division of Family Assistance and continuing to collect food stamp benefits for Harmony, despite the fact that Harmony was no longer living with Kayla and Kayla’s husband, Adam Montgomery.

Kayla Montgomery is not the biological mother of Harmony Montgomery.
Ms. Montgomery is expected to be arraigned at 11:00 a.m. today in the Hillsborough County Superior Court North. The arraignment will likely be accessible via WebEx.

Officials are continuing to search for Harmony and are requesting the public’s assistance in locating her.

The charges and allegations against Ms. Montgomery are merely accusations, and she is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

From this link :
It looks like Harmony has a bruise on her upper right arm and also a vertical bruise on the outside of her left eye brow ?
There are red marks around her wrists. That could be innocent as girls her age will put their hair ties on as bracelets sometimes causing such marks. She also has what looks like allergic shiners in the pictures I’ve seen. She obviously had some allergy that wasn’t addressed. There is also a bruise on her left shin.

There are red marks around her wrists. That could be innocent as girls her age will put their hair ties on as bracelets sometimes causing such marks. She also has what looks like allergic shiners in the pictures I’ve seen. She obviously had some allergy that wasn’t addressed. There is also a bruise on her left shin.
Could be genetic? Looks like her dad kind of has circles. I have them pretty badly and a couple of nurses at my work called them just that, shiners, and blamed them on allergies, but no allergies here. Thought it was super rude how they randomly brought them up like that haha but those nurses didn’t last long. Besides the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd