Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* *REWARD* *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAN 10, 2022
Police visited home where missing NH girl was last seen alive 13 times over five month period – Boston 25 News
[...]

Police reports obtained by 25 Investigates through a public records request show Manchester PD got 13 calls for service to 77 Gilford Street between June and November of 2019. Most were for domestic violence, animal, and building complaints.

On August 5th, a neighbor called “concerned about a young child living at that address.” At the time the house was up for auction and the caller alleged there was “no electricity, just a small generator and there is trash everywhere.” The police reports also show that New Hampshire’s Division for Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) was called in to check conditions too. According to the report, “Everyone’s home, generator is running, food in the house, they are healthy. All is well.”

[...]
Apparently "well" is a relative term.

77 Gilford St, Manchester, NH 03102 - 3 beds/1 bath

“Has a heating oil storage tank located in the basement. Any required system repairs will be the buyer's expense, Repairs exceed $10,000. Repairs may include but not limited to structure, electrical, roof, HVAC, and plumbing; Inspection recommended, Defective paint surfaces, Roof is near the end of its useful life, inspection is recommended, Per PCR, plumbing system does not hold pressure, Repair bathroom sink and replace flooring, Needed repairs: kitchen countertop; doors; windows; trims and floor covering, Repair-secure electrical wires”

Heating oil storage tank in basement.

What size was the generator? Must have been a large one to run everything. Wonder who bought it? I bet the neighbors loved the noise.

They were squatting. DCFY thought that was fine I guess.

Where was the money coming from?

JAN 10, 2022
Police continue search at home where Harmony Montgomery last seen (wmur.com)
[...]

News 9 Investigates obtained police calls for service to the home from 2018 to 2021. The Manchester Police Department was contacted 29 times, often by concerned neighbors, including a dozen nuisance and animal complaints and two child welfare calls.

Manchester police filed a formal incident report on Sept. 11, 2019, to the Division of Children, Youth and Families citing "clutter and empty food containers in every room," noting that "all three children appeared clean and fed."

DCYF involvement was noted twice in August 2019, even citing the name of a child protection service worker on one report. The report also said the home was using a generator for electricity, but there was food in the house and everyone was healthy.

[...]

Four calls for service to the home were made by Harmony's father, Adam Montgomery. Domestic disputes and a missing car were among the complaints.

[...]

JAN 10, 2022
[...]

News 9 Investigates obtained police calls for service to the home from 2018 to 2021. The Manchester Police Department was contacted 29 times, often by concerned neighbors, including a dozen nuisance and animal complaints and two child welfare calls.

Manchester police filed a formal incident report on Sept. 11, 2019, to the Division of Children, Youth and Families citing "clutter and empty food containers in every room," noting that "all three children appeared clean and fed."

DCYF involvement was noted twice in August 2019, even citing the name of a child protection service worker on one report. The report also said the home was using a generator for electricity, but there was food in the house and everyone was healthy.

[...]

Four calls for service to the home were made by Harmony's father, Adam Montgomery. Domestic disputes and a missing car were among the complaints.

[...]

Calls to the house from 2018 to 2021?
I thought the house sold in 2020?

Sadly, I don’t share Harmony’s Mother’s faith that she is still alive. I pray that I’m wrong, but I just can’t envision a scenario where she is safe and well. Someone would know, someone would come forward for the reward money at least.

Her sorry excuse for a Father knows the circumstances of her disappearance and where she is IMO. He has gone about his pathetic life quite casually since, and is sitting in a jail cell right now smirking and refusing to divulge anything, debasing his beautiful, innocent baby even further.

His (ex) wife is no better, she absolutely knows what he is capable of, no way she took it at face value that he had returned Harmony to her Mum on a whim.

Both these reprobates are a special kind of evil. Beyond disgusting.

Sadly, I don’t share Harmony’s Mother’s faith that she is still alive. I pray that I’m wrong, but I just can’t envision a scenario where she is safe and well. Someone would know, someone would come forward for the reward money at least.

Her sorry excuse for a Father knows the circumstances of her disappearance and where she is IMO. He has gone about his pathetic life quite casually since, and is sitting in a jail cell right now smirking and refusing to divulge anything, debasing his beautiful, innocent baby even further.

His (ex) wife is no better, she absolutely knows what he is capable of, no way she took it at face value that he had returned Harmony to her Mum on a whim.

Both these reprobates are a special kind of evil. Beyond disgusting.

This

Calls to the house from 2018 to 2021?
I thought the house sold in 2020?
It did. Prior to that it was foreclosed 9/5/2019 and AM, KM & children moved out around Thanksgiving 2019.

Hillsborough County Registry of Deeds - AVA (fidlar.com)

77 Gilford St, Manchester, NH 03102 | MLS #4800054 | Zillow
5/22/2020 Sold $120,000$114/sqft
4/6/2020 Listing removed $120,000$114/sqft
4/1/2020 Listed for sale $120,000 (-36%)$114/sqft
9/5/2019 Sold $187,403 (+15.9%)$177/sqft

JAN 10, 2022
News9 obtains emails from missing girl's mother sent to mayor's office (wmur.com)
[...]

Crystal Sorey, the mother of the 7-year-old that has been missing for two years, wrote an email to the Manchester mayor's office on Dec. 29.

"Please, I'm begging for help in finding my daughter before she ends up like that little boy that just passed away," Sorey said. The boy Sorey referred to is Merrimack 5-year-old Elijah Lewis, who was found dead October in Massachusetts.

Sorey said Harmony's father Adam Montgomery never enrolled his daughter in school.

"She's missed important doctor's appointments she's had since a baby due to a disability in her eye," Sorey said.

[...]

News9 Investigates obtained service calls and police reports for the address from 2018 to 2021. Officers were called to the house 29 times, and DCYF was notified four of those times.

Sorey said DCYF did nothing to help her find Harmony in a follow-up email sent Jan. 2.

"DCYF failed my child 100%, and everyone in our family will vouch for that," Sorey said.

[...]

I was really hoping their search at the house would have turned up something. :(
I also don't think Harmony is alive, and I think she's been gone for a long time. And what now?
This is going to be even more difficult to solve with so much time passing. :(

JAN 10, 2022
[...]

All 3 children appeared to be fine. Should that not be all 4 children? Maybe a misprint. I think that DCF needs some seriously looking into who and how that is being run.
Just moo

[...]

[...]

I don't know how plausible I think that particular scenario is, him selling her.. but he's not really an upstanding citizen himself. I'm sure he hangs around very questionable people, and could have a connection to someone who would be involved in that.
I agree that AM definitely could have those type of connections. Having said that, him having sold Harmony is low on my list of probabilities. I think AM being a typical violent abuser likely ‘lost it’ and abused Harmony to death and then dumped her little body somewhere. IMO, if she’s not buried in the yard of the Gilford Street residence, and it’s not looking too promising she’s there, another possibility would be AM dumped her somewhere close by the residence or somewhere along the route between NH and MA, possibly even buried her in MA (per KM-he said he was taking her to her Mother’s in MA. Maybe he really did take her to MA and used taking her there to her Mom as a cover story and really took her there and dumped her body somewhere in MA he’s familiar with)

As we know, very few missing child cases on WS end up being child was sold into trafficking. I followed a case recently here, little Kamarie Holland (RIP), whose drug addict “Mother” sold her to an acquaintance as a sex slave and he ended up raping and killing poor little Kamarie, asphyxiated her to death. So sad. Kamarie’s “Mother” had no choice but to report her missing right away though because she didn’t have custody of Kamarie. This happened on an overnight visit and Kamarie was supposed to return her to her custodial Father next day, so her “Mom” concocted the ‘ole familiar BS story- “I last saw Kamarie when I tucked her into bed last night, and when I woke up early this morning, the door was ajar and she was just gone.” Fortunately, LE quickly figured out what had really happened to little Kamarie and arrested her killer and her “Mother” shortly after, both of whom are currently sitting in jail, where they belong. I just cannot wrap my mind around the level of depravity it must take to pimp out your very own 5 year old child. Sick. Twisted. Pure Evil. :mad::mad:

So while it obviously does happen, Shaniya Davis was another sad case of child being sold by “Mother” for drugs, and unfortunately probably happens more than we know of or ever hear about, I really don’t *think* little Harmony was sold. Just a gut feeling I have that with his violent abusive history, AM probably lost it on Harmony (his punching bag), went too far and likely beat the sweet, innocent, fragile child to death. The really concerning part to me is he’s had a 2 year head start and he’s not talking, which really worries me because if he dumped her little body in a dumpster somewhere in NH or MA, it would be impossible to know which one/where to start and just as impossible to find her in a landfill over 2 years later, like trying to find the proverbial needle in a haystack. Ugh. This is why I hope if KM knows anything about what he did to Harmony or where she is/her remains are, that LE can break her down to give up anything and everything she knows, because I don’t think AM is ever going to talk/tell us where she is, in final act of having ultimate control over Harmony.

Poor Harmony, she deserved so much better.
Hoping and praying for a miracle that she’ll be found soon, xo.

#FindHarmony #JusticeForHarmony

Last edited:
"DCYF failed my child 100%, and everyone in our family will vouch for that," Sorey said.

Have seen so many cases over the years here where DCHS/DHS/DCYF or other agencies have REALLY failed children and it is so angering and heartbreaking and frustrating;

But I am also growing very tired of a series of complete failures to the children prior to the involvement of DCYF being ignored, "excused" or conveniently not acknowledged.

Its 2021, there are little to no excuses for not being prepared to be a parent prior to becoming a parent. Taking into account who or the type of person you are procreating with prior to procreating with them is solely the responsibility of those two people, no one else. Parenting in a way so that 3rd parties do not have to become involved at all in childrens lives is also the responsibility of the parents.

I guess it's simply easier to point fingers at other agencies for their failures and focus on that and how those agencies need an overhaul (which they do) than to take much responsibility for their own countless failures

I dont believe Childrens Services is ever 100% soley responsible for what we see happening to kids on any of the threads here on Websleuths.

MOO

I agree that AM definitely could have those type of connections. Having said that, him having sold Harmony is low on my list of probabilities. I think AM being a typical violent abuser likely ‘lost it’ and abused Harmony to death and then dumped her little body somewhere. IMO, if she’s not buried in the yard of the Gilford Street residence, and it’s not looking too promising she’s there, another possibility would be AM dumped her somewhere close by the residence or somewhere along the route between NH and MA, possibly even buried her in MA (per KM-he said he was taking her to her Mother’s in MA. Maybe he really did take her to MA and used taking her there to her Mom as a cover story and really took her there and dumped her body somewhere in MA he’s familiar with

I feel the same.

I don't know what the Venn Diagram would be between hard-core junkies and pedophiles. Clearly compulsion and illegal acts in common, but I think they're driven by very different motives and live different lifestyles. But maybe pedophiles do scour the streets for junkies that will hand over their kids for money. Or to sex traffickers who are the middlemen, because you have cited two cases where this stuff did happen to these poor babies.

I just feel that since AM was capable of punching in the face his helpless little girl who was already blind in one eye, and blithely said he "slammed her around the house," that it is easy to conjecture that he went too far one day and caused her death. Then he deposited her somewhere which could be absolutely anywhere.

It seems obvious that her well-being was never a factor to him, and the only loss was whatever financial benefits accrued to him for having a disabled child. Which IMO KM felt also and made sure Harmony was still listed on their benefits.

I am certain KM must know more than anyone besides AM. Was Harmony four when AM got custody? Then KM had three babies in a row with AM? I'm getting mixed up with the timeline. But IMO she just has to know more and I hope she does tell LE everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie