GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

weepingangel

Reaction score
Police Looking for Missing 7-Year-Old NH Girl

Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 7-year-old girl who was last seen two years ago.

Manchester police said they received a report this week that Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019. "The circumstances surrounding this prolonged absence are very concerning and are being thoroughly investigated," the department said in a statement.

Detectives have been investigating "non-stop" since becoming aware that Harmony was missing, the department added.

"At this time I have dedicated all available resources and personnel to locating Harmony. I encourage anyone to contact the Manchester Police Department with any relevant information which will help us in locating Harmony,” Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said.

Harmony is described as 4 feet tall, weighing about 50 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes and glasses.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Manchester police at (603) 668-8711or Detective Jack Dunleavy at (603) 792-5561.

Anonymous tips can also be called in to the Manchester Crimeline (603) 624-4040.

MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* Arrest* MEDIA ONLY

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Formella is scheduled to hold a news conference at 2 p.m.

Last month, law enforcement officers from state and federal agencies swarmed a Manchester, New Hampshire, apartment building where girl's father, Adam Montgomery, and his estranged wife Kayla Montgomery, previously lived.

I am so anxious right now. I hope and pray that they have solid evidence and that they have located remains. I know it's a long shot but I would hate to think that they found enough evidence to presume death but never find her :(
Is it possible that KM talked? And gave them the location when faced with physical forensic evidence obtained during the searches?

I am so anxious right now. I hope and pray that they have solid evidence and that they have located remains. I know it's a long shot but I would hate to think that they found enough evidence to presume death but never find her :(
Is it possible that KM talked? And gave them the location when faced with physical forensic evidence obtained during the searches?
thats what im thinking.

Presser notes:

Harmony Montgomery was murdered in Manchester in early December of 2019.

Recently confirmed biological evidence has led to this. It is officially a homicide investigation.

Ok. Here we go. camera focused on flier that shows the 24 hour tip line.

You will hear from the AG and the chief of police of Manchester, NH. They will begin at 2:01

Speaking first is AG John Formela. Here to provide an update in the ongoing investigation of the disappearance of Harmony Montgomery. 1000s of hours have been devoted to gathering evidence and pursuing leads. Disappeared in Manchester between November 28th and December 10th 2019. Murdered in Manchester early December 2019.

Biological evidence has led us to this difficult conclusion. This is now officially a homicide investigation. We will continue to investigate and search for her remains. Thank the Chief for his department's efforts. Much work left to be done.

Chief is now speaking. Beyond saddened to announce that this is now a homicide investigation. Our commitment has not wavered. Bringing Harmony home is still our #1 priority. Thanking other LEOs and agencies who have been involved in this case.

Pleading for anyone with information about this case please please step forward - now is the time. This sweet little child deserves to come home to her family and friends.

Unfortunately, from the day this case broke, we knew this was the likely outcome here. I'm glad they were able to find some evidence after all this time, hopefully there will be justice for little Harmony. She deserved so much better than what she got in her short little life. :(

And my heart aches for her little half brother who has been waiting for her return. :(

Unfortunately, from the day this case broke, we knew this was the likely outcome here. I'm glad they were able to find some evidence after all this time, hopefully there will be justice for little Harmony. She deserved so much better than what she got in her short little life. :(

And my heart aches for her little half brother who has been waiting for her return. :(

I don't think LE will give up on this case until they get justice for Harmony. The police chief was pretty choked up when he made his remarks.

My heart aches, also, for Harmony's brother, who has such a deep bond with his sister. Prayers for him and his parents at this time, as well as for Harmony's mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth