GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will this ridiculous game of cat and mouse end? When will these evil individuals be held accountable? So now what, another warrant for Kayla to drag her back into court? sigh this is one of the more frustrating cases I have been following.

The attorney general's office has filed a motion asking a judge to require that Kayla Montgomery prove she is complying with her conditions of release.

[snip]

on Aug. 11, Kayla Montgomery was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped by police for what appeared to be a drug transaction.

On Aug. 22, Kayla Montgomery was located inside a Queen City hotel where police obtained a search warrant after learning she and another person were actively selling narcotics from the hotel room, according to the motion.

On Aug. 24, Kayla Montgomery was a passenger in a vehicle where drug paraphernalia was allegedly found during a search by Manchester police, officials said
AG's office questions whether Kayla Montgomery has complied with bail conditions

Are LE simply giving her enough rope to hang herself? I want to understand. All of the above went down in the past month and then she no shows for her hearing? Now we have to wait until she is located again, then rinse lather repeat, she bonds out again? ugg. Poor Harmony.

yep, maybe that is why I am so irate over this baloney. We've had several all at once and it feels like the monsters are all getting away with it.
It’s sooo frustrating the way the parents and step parents are . There needs to be justice for these little ones. And some of these little ones need to be laid to rest properly but can’t be because either the sperm donor or egg donor won’t say where their bodies are . Jmoo . I hope Kayla’s bail is revoked and she gets more charges

The attorney general's office has filed a motion asking a judge to require that Kayla Montgomery prove she is complying with her conditions of release.

[snip]

on Aug. 11, Kayla Montgomery was a passenger in a vehicle that was stopped by police for what appeared to be a drug transaction.

On Aug. 22, Kayla Montgomery was located inside a Queen City hotel where police obtained a search warrant after learning she and another person were actively selling narcotics from the hotel room, according to the motion.

On Aug. 24, Kayla Montgomery was a passenger in a vehicle where drug paraphernalia was allegedly found during a search by Manchester police, officials said
AG's office questions whether Kayla Montgomery has complied with bail conditions

Are LE simply giving her enough rope to hang herself? I want to understand. All of the above went down in the past month and then she no shows for her hearing? Now we have to wait until she is located again, then rinse lather repeat, she bonds out again? ugg. Poor Harmony.

I hope she no longer has custody of her children?

So after four months in jail, KM was released on bail (May), and ordered to check in with the jail daily and continue substance abuse treatment (initiated for KM while incarcerated).

In June, she was arrested again for perjury -- lying to the grand jury, and released from jail 3 days later.

Prior to her release from jail last May, her initial welfare fraud charges were dropped, and she was charged with receiving stolen property in connection with AM's alleged stolen weapons charge, and later charged with new felony theft under a different statute (received food benefits for HM when she was no longer alive and/or living in the home).

Seems to me revoking KM's bail and requiring her to accept substance abuse treatment from inside is the best option for KM if they want to keep her alive long enough to testify in AM's case. MOO

So after four months in jail, KM was released on bail (May), and ordered to check in with the jail daily and continue substance abuse treatment (initiated for KM while incarcerated).

In June, she was arrested again for perjury -- lying to the grand jury, and released from jail 3 days later.

Prior to her release from jail last May, her initial welfare fraud charges were dropped, and she was charged with receiving stolen property in connection with AM's alleged stolen weapons charge, and later charged with new felony theft under a different statute (received food benefits for HM when she was no longer alive and/or living in the home).

Seems to me revoking KM's bail and requiring her to accept substance abuse treatment from inside is the best option for KM if they want to keep her alive long enough to testify in AM's case. MOO
I just don't think she cares about anything anymore.

I just don't think she cares about anything anymore.
Sadly, I agree.

And I have no doubt whatsoever that KM's likely been offered full immunity for this and her current charges if she shared the location of HM's remains.

I'm beginning to think she probably doesn't really know. If anybody knew, perhaps it was the now deceased girlfriend AM was sharing his car-living with when Harmony vanished and where KM and the children were living with KM's mother.

So sad KM doesn't want to do right by her 3 babies and also Harmony.

She was just a little girl. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member