GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont disagree but i think there was a lot of DV in that house
Most definitely dv . But even after they split she could of said something even now she could still say something let this little one get laid to rest . Perhaps she did say something and that’s how they knew what they were looking for in that search I dunno. But to me they are both equally responsible, they just need to find her and let her get laid to rest to let her brother get closure , this just breaks my heart jmoo

Most definitely dv . But even after they split she could of said something even now she could still say something let this little one get laid to rest . Perhaps she did say something and that’s how they knew what they were looking for in that search I dunno. But to me they are both equally responsible, they just need to find her and let her get laid to rest to let her brother get closure , this just breaks my heart jmoo
yes.

"While Harmony's remains have not yet been located, we do have multiple sources of investigative information, including just-recently confirmed biological evidence, that have led us to this difficult and tragic conclusion," Formella said during the press conference.
[snip]
A dedicated tip line has been created at (603) 203-6060 for anyone who has any information about this case.
Search For Harmony Montgomery is Now a Homicide Investigation, Officials Say

Even though I expected this from the beginning it's so heartbreaking to read. This little girl needs to be laid to rest. Someone needs to speak up and tell someone what happened to her and where her body is. Unless for some reason they did something and there is no body but someone needs to come forward and let her family know what happened and not keep quiet.

Come clean, Adam, you piece of garbage. I'm not willing to give Kayla a DV pass on this, either, sorry. Her own children were in that home, too. DV or not, she should have made a move to protect her own kids. Most DV victims draw the line when it comes to their kids. Not always, but... Just the fact that she sat in her cell all that time protecting him. SMH

Not that the benefits/money are the issue but can you imagine what kind of emotionally and sympathetically devoid a person you have to be to still receive benefits/mail/forms to fill out/communication about a little girl who is not simply no longer in your care but a little girl you KNOW was murdered, and to not have any issue with using those benefits/funds for yourself?

It's not about the money per say, its about very willingly gaining monetarily from a child's murder basically.
Nice!

AUG 12, 2022

Girl missing since 2019 was murdered in New Hampshire, remains not found: Police

With new evidence, police announced that 8-year-old Harmony Montgomery was killed in early December 2019 in Manchester. Investigators continue to search for the suspect and Montgomery's remains.
abc13.com
abc13.com

www.boston25news.com

Next step: Harmony Montgomery case now a murder investigation

“They wouldn’t go out on a limb and say a murder occurred, unless they really had very, very strong evidence.”
www.boston25news.com
www.boston25news.com

“We do have multiple sources of investigative information, including just recently confirmed biological evidence that have led us to this difficult and tragic conclusion,” said NH Attorney General John Formella.

Harmony’s father, Adam Montgomery, is believed to be the focus of this murder investigation.

Former county attorney gives insights into Harmony Montgomery case developments
www.wmur.com
www.wmur.com

Legal experts said finding Harmony's remains would make it easier for prosecutors to prove their case, but it's not essential.

AUG 11, 2022

Officials: Missing girl, Harmony Montgomery, was murdered

apnews.com
apnews.com
“Our commitment to bringing Harmony home has not wavered, nor will it,” Manchester Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said Thursday. He implored anyone with information to come forward.

“Do it for this little girl. The time is now. It’s time to step up and do the right thing,” he said. “Harmony’s a sweet and innocent child who deserves to be brought home to her family and friends.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff