GUILTY NH - Kelly Robarge, 42, Charlestown, 27 Jun 2013

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
NH authorities looking for missing woman

1022069.JPG

http://www.necn.com/06/28/13/NH-aut...oman/landing.html?blockID=845167&feedID=11106

From link above:

The investigation is ongoing, but it is likely that Robarge has suffered significant physical harm or death, according to the release.

Kelly Robarge had filed for divorce from her husband on Thursday, according to records from 5th Circuit Court Family Division in Claremont.

I now dread to see "missing woman" and "divorce, estranged" in the same sentence~

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130629/NEWS03/130639983

Today's article in the Union Leader

(Morrell) She would not say what evidence prompted authorities to issue a news release on Friday stating they believe Robarge "suffered significant physical harm or death."

"I can't comment on where any of the evidence is leading us other than it's given us cause for concern for her safety," she said.

Morrell would not say whether blood was found inside Robarge's home, which is at the end of a dead-end, dirt road in a heavily wooded area off Route 11/12 near the Claremont line. But she confirmed the home "is being examined as a crime scene

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.proutyrobarge

Link to her FB but very private. The profile picture is pretty! I grew up in the town that she works in, and Charlestown is right across the river from my hometown, so, even though I don't know her, I have an attachment.

Too close to home...once again. I live about a half hour away and they are very tightlipped about this case.

Her daughters both have FB and one of them, he mother of the grandchild she was watching is public..

Why is it easier to kill than just walk away?

Other than the alternate address for the husband I have not heard a word regarding him—no pix—not in the news.

Is the toddler old enough to identify the person(s) who perpetrated this act (obviously of violence)? The child is alive. That is a cornerstone of the demise.

If there is solid question of her wellbeing and LE has not stated that there is no danger to the public, I would assume the indication of her ‘great harm/possible death would’ indicate at minimum body fluid at the scene. This is not the first scene of its type.

As I read and post her name to my 6 foot X 6 foot map of NH/VT along with the spreadsheet dating back to Joanne Dunham in ’68 I know folks will be left with more questions than answers.

It is a sad but not silent company I keep as I look at all the red pins in the wall and shuffle through the sheets of names again.

There are spacial patterns, routes and consistencies—All my own opinion.

She was a dental hygienist if I recall—another woman tied to the medical community who has come to a not so happy ending over the past 30 odd years.

Take a look at NH/VT border towns of Springfield, Claremont, Newport, Acworth, and Charlestown to Westminster. Makes for an interesting circle of events that have occurred over the years. I won’t get too far off topic here and recite the name of those associated with those towns.

I hope Kelly is found safe. We don’t need one more.

All of the above is my own opinion with the utmost respect for Kelly, family and LE.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/se...man/-/9857858/20775750/-/7kebhtz/-/index.html

According to court documents, Robarge filed for divorce from her husband, James, the same day she was reported missing. In the paperwork, Robarge listed her husband’s address as 37 Westminster Road in Putney, Vt., where neighbors said police had been throughout Friday.

Authorities have not named any suspects in the case.

Both Charlestown, NH and Springfield, VT are small towns. Last week there was a big drug bust of 30 people in and around Springfield. They have a real problem with Heroin.

It is an economically depressed area too, do to all of the major machine shops closing. I go back every 5 years for my high school reunion. (35 yrs in 2012!) The town is much different then when I grew up there.

(Just giving a glimpse of the area for those not familiar.)

Man in custody may be tied to missing N.H. woman
Bellows Falls police notified state troopers that James Robarge, 43, had made an appointment at the Rockingham Medical Group Tuesday afternoon. They say he was likely to become violent.
Police say in an attempt to ensure the medical staff's safety, they tried to intercept Robarge before he arrived for his appointment. Officers stopped his vehicle on Route 121, but say Robarge refused to get out and sped off. Police say he drove to the urgent care facility, and nearly hit pedestrians in the parking lot. Robarge was arrested inside the medical facility and was transported to the Rockingham barracks.

http://www.wcax.com/story/22749251/man-in-custody-may-be-tied-to-nh-missing-woman

I wonder if he has mental health issues. Unfortunately things don't sound very good for Kelly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back