GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #2

From the first time I read that two aquaintances of Krista's were found in the woods near where Kristas body was found, I have beenhighly suspicious of them. Ricky Acker and Corey Poland. Here's one of the many articles in the paper about this. Ricky Acker happens to be Kyle Acker's brother for anyone that may not be following along. He has criminal history, including domestic violence charges.
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/featured/story/acker042911

Their story was, that they were out at, (close to midnight, in the dark woods), looking for Krista and stumbled upon one of the flip flops she was wearing when she disappeared. They call the cops to let them know, next day, 9 hours later, the police find her body not far from there.

First of all, why would you be out there looking for a body that late at night? Why not out during the day when you are likely to notice something of imoportance? Why not sign up for a search team or whatever may have been going on in the investigation? Ok, so being that late at night, they probably couldn't see a foot in front of them, yet they manage to find a flip flop? Out of the entire mountain, they find a little old flip flop. So, they found a needle in a haystack in the middle of the night.

I was immediately suspicious of these two and how they located the flip flop in the woods at night. I won't be suprised if they up end arrested in association with her death.

Regarding Ricky Acker and Corey Poland...

I agree that it is hard to believe they were still out searching in the dark and happened upon a flip flop missed by other search parties. But, I can't imagine that if they caused her death they would go to the dump site and call LE just because they panicked when they found her flip flop in their possession. A flip flop is easily disposed of without much effort or risk. Imo, they'd want to distance themselves as much as possible from the crime if they were involved in her death.

Unless it's true that they were doing a private search and amazingly found something previously missed, I think it's more likely they planted the flip flop near the snow-making pond and called LE because they knew Krista was there and they were surprised she hadn't been found after several days. They were either involved in a cover up or had been informed about it by someone who was there when Krista died; the intense media coverage and interviews with the grieving family (and maybe even a directive from the baby's father) prompted them to take action to expedite her recovery. They led LE to Krista, rather than running from LE, imo. I'm suspicious of their story, but their actions lead me to believe that they are not responsible for her death (but possibly have guilty knowledge about it). JMO...

Family, friends struggle for answers in Dittmeyer's death

This is the first time I have heard that it was her Mother's car/

Police have only labeled the death "suspicious." Young has declined to say whether suspects have been interviewed and little has been made public as to why Dittmeyer, who lived in Portland but had friends in the Conway area, had borrowed her mother's Nissan Sentra and driven to Conway.

http://www.keepmecurrent.com/lakes_...cle_c59e7126-7750-11e0-b741-001cc4c002e0.html

Police have only labeled the death "suspicious." Young has declined to say whether suspects have been interviewed and little has been made public as to why Dittmeyer, who lived in Portland but had friends in the Conway area, had borrowed her mother's Nissan Sentra and driven to Conway.

http://www.keepmecurrent.com/lakes_...cle_c59e7126-7750-11e0-b741-001cc4c002e0.html

Excellent article.

Also found this interesting, as I remember we were not sure where the 2 nd car that was searched came from.

From the link:

In the early hours of the investigation, Conway police mentioned pieces of evidence found during the initial phases of the investigation, including a second vehicle at the scene that police searched after obtaining a warrant. On Wednesday, Young declined to comment further on the second vehicle.

Friends are asking people not to speculate on the cause of death.

"I ask that in the coming days you stay mindful of hearsay, of speculation, of all the what-ifs that are lingering about," Figoli said. "May you stay mindful of what you repeat, of what you choose to talk about when referencing this young lady. And I ask that you not take her dignity, do not take her integrity. May you have the wisdom to use discretion."

I would guess that all the talk and speculation about abandoning the baby, suicide and possible drug use is distressing the family.

I'm not sure the article has this correct. Maybe the car is just in her mother's name and therefore, they assumed it was borrowed? It is the same car that had been parking in KD's spot at our complex since I moved in. So I would assume she had it in her possession and hadn't borrowed it just for this night.

From the link:

Friends are asking people not to speculate on the cause of death.

I would guess that all the talk and speculation about abandoning the baby, suicide and possible drug use is distressing the family.

Pat Brown ("Criminal Profiler") also came out immediately and stated that this was "obviously" a drug overdose.
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=222262987789817&id=387068190642

:banghead: Really?? REALLY?? How did she jump to this conclusion since the ME didn't give a cause of death but ordered toxicology reports. She is really getting on my nerves lately! She claims on her FB page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Criminal-Profiler-Pat-Brown/387068190642 on Wednesday at 2:00pm; "Keep in mind, I am a criminal profiler which means I always question the "facts" and always demand evidence before I believe something is true."
:maddening:

Really?! I asked her on this thread how she could have claimed that Krista was a drug overdose without evidence and she banned me from her page and deleted my comment. :loser:

Sorry WS community. I had to vent! I do not like people that hurt families that are already in pain!

Pat does what we do here. Garner facts as reported in MSM and make a judgement based on those known facts. We are just as much profilers as she is in these circumstances IMO. Nothing against her, she may be very skilled, but when she is not on a case and is simply guesting on media outlets, she is not profiling in the sense that she has been given a case file and access to all the info LE has. She is an "entertainer" in this role, not a profiler. MOO She is probably wrong in her assumption regarding it being most probably a drug overdose.

My opinion as a Websleuth and an armchair profiler.

Pat does what we do here. Garner facts as reported in MSM and make a judgement based on those known facts. We are just as much profilers as she is in these circumstances IMO. Nothing against her, she may be very skilled, but when she is not on a case and is simply guesting on media outlets, she is not profiling in the sense that she has been given a case file and access to all the info LE has. She is an "entertainer" in this role, not a profiler. MOO She is probably wrong in her assumption regarding it being most probably a drug overdose.

My opinion as a Websleuth and an armchair profiler.

Excellent post! Even the 'experts' are only as good as the info they are given.

One thing that bothers me though would be her using the fact that the ME has ordered toxicology tests as a basis. That sounds good. But in fact toxicology is ordered if there is any indication or history that makes drug use a possibility. So just the fact that her ex was arrested for drugs means she would get the test. Also anytime they cannot find a COD they will often do a tox, to rule poisons and drugs. So at this point to guess that it was drug OD I believe is premature.

Excellent post! Even the 'experts' are only as good as the info they are given.

One thing that bothers me though would be her using the fact that the ME has ordered toxicology tests as a basis. That sounds good. But in fact toxicology is ordered if there is any indication or history that makes drug use a possibility. So just the fact that her ex was arrested for drugs means she would get the test. Also anytime they cannot find a COD they will often do a tox, to rule poisons and drugs. So at this point to guess that it was drug OD I believe is premature.

I agree and PB's remarks on Krista's COD really bother me, as I kind of respected her and liked listening to her opinions but now, I am kind of "off" her, due to this...

I agree and PB's remarks on Krista's COD really bother me, as I kind of respected her and liked listening to her opinions but now, I am kind of "off" her, due to this...

I agree. I wonder why she thought it seemed like an OD. To me, the baby in the car makes it NOT seem like an OD. She may have partied now and then, but I didn't get the sense that she was doing heroin or massive amounts of hard drugs or anything likely to OD on. imoo

imo, IF she did, it was because she was slipped a date rape drug or something. maybe...

With the weird story about the brother of her ex and his friend, searching the woods for her at midnight...makes me wonder if they were possibly looking there because they knew something about the situation. Like she and /or her ex owed the big boss some drug money or they snitched or were tempted to snitch, so the drug boss took Krista to prove their power and control. Maybe the brother got the message and went out looking for her.

I was searching news stories this morning to see if there were any new tidbits on this case that I might not have caught previously. In this article ( http://www.keepmecurrent.com/lakes_...cle_c59e7126-7750-11e0-b741-001cc4c002e0.html ), I found this quote from the sister interesting:

"It's very clear how many eyes have been opened by the tragic loss of my sister," she said. "So please, I ask each one of you to really think about each thing you do. Never lie about where you're going, what you're doing. Keep in mind one little thing can change your life."

I may be reading into this a bit, but it altered my perspective slightly from the girl just kind of taking off to head out to that area without telling people to more of an active effort to lie about doing it. If she did lie about it, I can't help but wonder why.

this is young woman that was waitress. what did they rob from her?

Ferguson's facebook wall is public... and on May 6th he writes,
I'm not fat... just kidnap proof.

.:maddening:

I'm happy arrests have been made! I guess the 2 friends that found her flip-flop really were searching for her. I wonder if these 3 guys were known to go to the shelter thingy in the woods.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back