GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #2

I am so glad arrests were made...hope we learn more about how that came to happen. I also hope Pat Brown will retract her statement on FB that Krista died of a drug overdose...but not holding my breath.

More information is being released as people research it... Here's the history on these men. http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2011/05/three_arrested_5.html

What I don't understand is, was she murdered at the apartment? The article says he's indicted on suffocating/drownding her, yet they say they disposed of "the body" in the pond.

Thank the lord and his angels for watching over that sweet baby girl... it wasn't love of family that kept her alive- it gives me chills up my spine to think about the situation.

Since she texted them upon her arrival at the apartment, maybe her cell records led LE straight to the perps. I wonder if word on the street in her circle then helped LE get enough information to make these arrests so quickly (loose lips or tips)? Will be interesting to learn if there is any physical evidence also linking them to the crime.

It sounds like she was supposed to sell these 3 thugs some drugs and they decided to rob her of the them and her money when she showed up, imo. Killing her with a rubber bat and duct taping her; how barbaric. The articles don't definitively state whether she was attacked outside the apartment or if she was attacked upon entering the apartment, but assuming it's the latter. Hope there were fingerprints on the tape, hairs/fibers from the apartment found in the trunk...

If she was attacked in the apartment, did she take the baby in with her or leave her in the car (expecting a very quick exchange)? If the latter, bet they were surprised when they carried Krista to her car and found the baby there. This is so sad.

Still lots of questions, but so glad these 3 are off the streets. LE sure kept some key details close to the vest until they were ready to make an arrest. I hope these are the right guys and they go away for a long long time. It will be interesting to learn if these goons are known to Krista and/or her boyfriend and his brother (and if they were friends, competitors or enemies).

Justice for Krista...

Court documents say that she was hit over the head at Papile's apartment, bound with duct tape, put in her own car's trunk and driven to the lake she was found in. I don't see whether it was determined whether she was dead or alive when put in the pond.

If she was attacked in the apartment, did she take the baby in with her or leave her in the car (expecting a very quick exchange)? If the latter, bet they were surprised when they carried Krista to her car and found the baby there.

That would be my guess.

She must have been knocked out, and then cause of death was determined to be drowning...so hopefully she was unconscious when she was put into the water.

I wonder why only one guy was charged with murder. If someone dies during the commission of a crime, don't all parties involved usually get charges with the murder as well?

I wonder why only one guy was charged with murder. If someone dies during the commission of a crime, don't all parties involved usually get charges with the murder as well?

Maybe it has to do with the state laws?
Or further charges could come against the other two, which is what I am hoping.

I'm guessing the other one at the scene and perhaps the third guy are trying for a plea deal by talking. Hope it backfires on them.

It breaks my heart to think that she brought her daughter along on a drug deal. I feel bad for what happened to Krista but the real victim in this whole scenario is her infant daughter.

It breaks my heart to think that she brought her daughter along on a drug deal. I feel bad for what happened to Krista but the real victim in this whole scenario is her infant daughter.

I couldn't possibly agree with you more... the only positive thing to come out of this is the new chance at life this child has. The receptionist I work with knew Krista personally. She said the baby spent 16 hours a day on average in the car- that she had no hair on the sides of her head because it was rubbed off from being in the car seat. Is it okay to say third hand info here? Sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

As a mother of a 22 mo. old- I can do nothing but shake my fists at the sky and cry for the life that child has led until now.

So sad that Krista found herself in the wrong world. She left her baby vulnerable; and, luckily her baby is still alive. I feel for her family; especially her precious baby girl. I pray that others out there will learn from this mistake.

Drugs - never a good life choice!

If she was attacked in the apartment, did she take the baby in with her or leave her in the car (expecting a very quick exchange)? If the latter, bet they were surprised when they carried Krista to her car and found the baby there.

That would be my guess.

That would be my guess as well. What a surprise they found. I can't imagine after finding her daughter in there that they would choose to kill Krista. No conscience! It doesn't sound like they had to carry out their plan at that point. They could have left her alive with a very strong warning not to talk. Now, they have been caught anyway and they now face murder charges. And - now a precious baby girl must live without her mother. :(

I was searching news stories this morning to see if there were any new tidbits on this case that I might not have caught previously. In this article ( http://www.keepmecurrent.com/lakes_...cle_c59e7126-7750-11e0-b741-001cc4c002e0.html ), I found this quote from the sister interesting:

I may be reading into this a bit, but it altered my perspective slightly from the girl just kind of taking off to head out to that area without telling people to more of an active effort to lie about doing it. If she did lie about it, I can't help but wonder why.

Good eye.

The sister's quote does seem quite telling now that we know more about the circumstances surrounding Krista's death. Her family may have learned from LE early on who she had last texted about arriving at the apartment and what kind of characters she was visiting that night, with her child in the car. Seems likely her family thought/hoped that Krista's connections to the drug world ended when the ex was jailed. So many victims in this senseless tragedy...

JMO...

I couldn't possibly agree with you more... the only positive thing to come out of this is the new chance at life this child has. The receptionist I work with knew Krista personally. She said the baby spent 16 hours a day on average in the car- that she had no hair on the sides of her head because it was rubbed off from being in the car seat. Is it okay to say third hand info here? Sorry if I'm breaking any rules.

As a mother of a 22 mo. old- I can do nothing but shake my fists at the sky and cry for the life that child has led until now.

Why was the baby spending 16 hours a day in the car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back