NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
An annoucement has been made by the Murray and Rausch Families regarding Maura being featured on ABC 20/20 this coming Friday, March 17th @ 10 PM EST.

Their email copied below with permission is the actual annoucement.

Please mark your calendars to watch the show: It is my understanding that Brooke Wilburger will also be featured.

I am sure that both familes will appreciate us following through on the request by Bill Rausch to forward the message to all of our contacts as well as writing a thank you to ABC 20/20

Email Annoucement:
Subject: Maura Murray to be Featured on ABC 20/20 March 17
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 03:59:44 +0000

The family and loved ones of Maura Murray want you to know that ABC 20/20 is featuring a special about her and other missing coeds this coming Friday, March 17 on ABC at 10 PM EST.

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id+1710316&page=4
"Friday, March 17: Vanished Coeds --
20/20 investigates cases that have shocked college towns from coast to coast.

We would very much appreciate your forwarding this message to everyone in your address book.

We would also be very grateful if you would take the time to send a thank you to 20/20 to express your appreciation for their efforts in this matter. While we do not know what the program will entail, we know that they have worked very diligently on it since early Dec 2005.. Their email address is 20/20@abc.com

Maura's websites: www.MauraMurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Thank You!

An annoucement has been made by the Murray and Rausch Families regarding Maura being featured on ABC 20/20 this coming Friday, March 17th @ 10 PM EST.

Please mark your calendars to watch the show: It is my understanding that Brooke Wilburger will also be featured.

I am sure that both familes will appreciate us following through on the request by Bill Rausch to forward the message to all of our contacts as well as writing a thank you to ABC 20/20

Email Annoucement:

The family and loved ones of Maura Murray want you to know that ABC 20/20 is featuring a special about her and other missing coeds this coming Friday, March 17 on ABC at 10 PM EST.

We would very much appreciate your forwarding this message to everyone in your address book.

We would also be very grateful if you would take the time to send a thank you to 20/20 to express your appreciation for their efforts in this matter. While we do not know what the program will entail, we know that they have worked very diligently on it since early Dec 2005.. Their email address is 20/20@abc.com

Thank You!

I hope everyone marks this on their calendar....

I have been eagerly awaiting this broadcast and became concerned when it was put on hold...may some good, solid leads come out of this for family!

Just a reminder to mark your calendars to watch the ABC News 20/20 Special featuring missing college coeds, Maura Murray and Brooke Wilburger, tomorrow, Friday, March 17th at 10 PM EST

:)

Just a reminder to mark your calendars to watch the ABC News 20/20 Special featuring missing college coeds, Maura Murray and Brooke Wilburger, tomorrow, Friday, March 17th at 10 PM EST

gatetrekker44 said:
I have been eagerly awaiting this broadcast and became concerned when it was put on hold...may some good, solid leads come out of this for family!

mocity said:
My sister was murdered in 1990 and it remains unsolved. There are details my family still hasn't been told. It is my understanding that until a case is officially closed the LE won't release details because it could interfere with the investigation at some point. Maybe this is the case??

I'm sorry that you lost your sister in such a horrible way. I hope that the person who did this is caught and brought to justice. Every family needs to feel that justice was served.

My daughter was murdered in 1993. Her ex-husband was on the run for 8 yrs and was finally caught in Mexico. Even though he has been sentenced LE still won't give me my daughter's journals. They made copies for me but refused to return the journals. I don't understand their reasoning but can't do anything about it. It does make me angry though.

I doubt that LE ever hand over files from unsolved cases. I was really lucky and had a wonderful lead detective who shared every bit of info on the case with me that was posssible. I think families have the right to know what LE is doing on a case....what they know, etc. It is unreasonable to expect families to sit at home...living in hell...and not knowing anything. It's hard enough when you have faith in your LE and believe they are doing everything that they can to solve your case. It has to pure hell to be shut out and know nothing. If memory serves me, the Murrays haven't had faith in LE for a long time and that is a shame. People only bring in their own investigators when they have lost all faith in LE. If LE had been on the ball and did their job maybe Moria would have been found by now and her killer brought to justice.

Another reminder to mark your calendars to watch the ABC News 20/20 Special TONIGHT, Friday March 17th at 10 PM EST.

The show will feature missing college coeds, Maura Murray and Brooke Wilburger.

smile.gif

:angel: Bobbisangel,

Thank you for your comforting and supporting words.

Another reminder to mark your calendars to watch the ABC News 20/20 Special TONIGHT, Friday March 17th at 10 PM EST.

The show will feature missing college coeds, Maura Murray and Brooke Wilburger.

smile.gif

just changed the channel it will be on in one hour 15 minutes :)

MistyM said:
just changed the channel it will be on in one hour 15 minutes :)
You just reminded me, I got busy searching online and almost forgot :doh:

Peabody said:

Email Annoucement:

Thank You!

I have been advised that the 20/20 email address published above is not active.

Please go to the following site to send your words of appreciation for the "Vanished" special featuring Brooke Wilberger and Maura Murray:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123566&page=1

Peabody said:

Email Annoucement:

Thank You!

I have been advised that the 20/20 email address published above is not active.

Please go to the following site to send your words of appreciation for the "Vanished" special featuring Brooke Wilberger and Maura Murray:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123566&page=1

Tonight 04/09/06 @ approximately 7 or 7:30 EST Maura will have been missing for 26 months. How dreadful for her family. I am certain they never imagined these 26 months ago that they would still have no answers as to what has happened to their lovely Maura.

I am so thankful that there is still much interest in her case.

Praying as always for comfort and strength for those those who love her and miss her and whose hearts are surely broken and whose lives will never be the same........also with hopeful prayers that there will soon be an answer to this mystery.

Tonight 04/09/06 @ approximately 7 or 7:30 EST Maura will have been missing for 26 months. How dreadful for her family. I am certain they never imagined these 26 months ago that they would still have no answers as to what has happened to their lovely Maura.

I am so thankful that there is still much interest in her case.

Praying as always for comfort and strength for those those who love her and miss her and whose hearts are surely broken and whose lives will never be the same........also with hopeful prayers that there will soon be an answer to this mystery.

On this day when so many of the world celebrate everlasting life,

I pray a special prayer that Maura is well and for the comfort of all who love her.

Her future mother-in-law signs all of her emails with the following scripture:

"Our help is from the Lord, who created heaven and earth." Psalm 24:8

With God's help, there will be answers for Maura and her loved ones.

On this day when so many of the world celebrate everlasting life,

I pray a special prayer that Maura is well and for the comfort of all who love her.

Her future mother-in-law signs all of her emails with the following scripture:

"Our help is from the Lord, who created heaven and earth." Psalm 24:8

With God's help, there will be answers for Maura and her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288