NH - Pamela Smart, Billy Flynn, in the murder of Greg Smart, 1990 *Guilty*

Seems Pam is still trying but honestly I do not think she is ever going to see the light of day except from prison windows.

ETA Can't believe it has been 29 years, almost seems like yesterday.

Whew, just watched the three part series. It boggles my brain that there are people that think she is innocent, or that she still believes she can convince people of her innocence. For me, anyway, the evidence is glaring. I view her as a manipulative and cold soul. While I do not wish to defend the boys that helped to murder her husband, I think they were all extremely vulnerable and she preyed on that 100%.

I didn’t watch the 3 part series but I remember seeing this story on something else sometime after it happened. I knew she was guilty then and I know still, she is guilty. Shame on her for wasting people’s time on trying to convince people she is innocent when she knows damn well she isn’t. Narcissist x1000. And she could care a less that she ruined so many lives, in her world it’s all about Pamela everyone else is just a pawn in a game that suits her and only her. In actuality she is the most pathetic of everyone to think that her lame *advertiser censored* story of her being innocent is just straight pathetic. She thinks we’re all just a bunch of dummies too. Quite honestly, she’s the biggest dummy in this scenario. and She’s exactly where she belongs.

Did I read it right somewhere that she actually confessed her involvement at this hearing? Parole board wasn’t buying her sudden “ok I’m so sorry I did this” plea because clearly even though she is guilty as sin her sudden about face doesn’t show true remorse
I see now it was a vague apology to the Smart family and her own not saying that she was involved in Greg’s murder just that she didn’t think through her actions. So basically I’m guessing she’s saying “well ok if I didn’t have an affair with Billy than Greg wouldn’t have been murdered” Not a direct quote I just read her “apology” again

Pam Smart needs stay in jail for life. I’m not saying the men who were boys at the time shouldn’t have served jail time bc they certainly did. I heard they got into things teens do but if Pam didn’t tell Billy to kill Greg he’d still be alive. She thought she was so smart and would get away with it. Her interviews where she was all dressed up,hair & make up done was bad enough but then she told the reporter they should take off top of her wedding cake like she was organizing a photo shoot. She makes me sick

I know it's an old story but I can't get over how cold Pamela Smart appears and continue to appears to be after all these years. No emotion or remorse. I wonder how many lives have been saved by her being behind bars.

I hadn't heard about this case, but I found the trial on CourtTV and started watching it. Very interesting trial

The New Hampshire Supreme Court will decide on Tuesday whether to grant Pamela Smart a chance at a hearing that could put her on a path to freedom.

NH is a small state. When this murder hit the news, it was just like wildfire thoroughout New England. Every one knew someone who knew someone close to one of the families........ Greg Smart's, Pam's, and the high school boys. The hatred of this woman was extraordinary.

But hey, all the high school 'boys' have been released for many years.
I just feel that my beloved state of NH is not "sound" on this. Rehabilitation has to mean something, eventually.

Let the woman go.

if course, moo.

I remember this case very well. PS is an evil scum-bag, and masterminded the murder of her innocent husband.

Based on the research I've done on the case, PS was not being abused in her marriage. And, if she wanted to it's evident that she could have just gotten a divorce - as many people do when things aren't working out.

Someone like her does NOT deserve to be free & walking the streets. She's lucky that she wasn't executed. I hope she rots in prison.

Last edited:
I remember this case very well. PS is an evil scum-bag, and masterminded the murder of her innocent husband.

Based on the research I've done on the case, PS was not being abused in her marriage. And, if she wanted to it's evident that she could have just gotten a divorce - as many people do when things aren't working out.

Someone like her does NOT deserve to be free & walking the streets. She's lucky that she wasn't executed. I hope she rots in prison.
So true. There was no justification at all. If she were a man that had had his wife murdered, no one would even be considering letting him out.

For me, it is that she is still lying about orchestrating the murder of her husband. Almost as egregious is how she ruined the lives of the boys whom she recruited to do it. Flynn, in particular, is a sympathetic character. I do not mind that he is out, as he has always been remorseful. She, on the other hand, is not remorseful one bit, as she will not even admit her part in it.

As far as I am concerned....he has served her time. Hated, she shall always be. The sensationalism around this case was quite a new phenomenon. But in real terms, compared to others imprisoned for similar acts, she has served her time.

As far as I am concerned....he has served her time. Hated, she shall always be. The sensationalism around this case was quite a new phenomenon. But in real terms, compared to others imprisoned for similar acts, she has served her time.

Again, if she were a male & had orchestrated the murder of his wife in a similar way - he may have gotten the death penalty. And, if not, people would not be OK with his ever getting out of prison.

Scum-bag criminals who commit acts like this never deserve to get out of jail, whatever their gender may be. If you commit a crime - whether you're a man or a woman - you should be treated equally.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back