NH - Soniangelits 'Angie' Rosa, 18, Derry, 11 July 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Jul 11, 2016.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

2. Loading...

3. MamaJoJo

MamaJoJo Where did you go?

What made someone report Angie missing within an hour and 25 minutes? She was allegedly least seen at Wendy's at 12:15am then reported missing at 1:39am. Quite a short time, IMO. I guess sometimes you just "know" something isn't right.

I hope she turns up safe and sound very soon.

4. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

It is pretty quick for a young adult, but I assume that someone (probably mom) was waiting for her to arrive home from work. When Angie didn't arrive, I would guess they called the Wendy's, or co-workers, and put together info, and lack of contrary evidence, that suggests something bad happened on her way home. Might not have taken long for a concerning picture to emerge, especially at that hour. (By contrary evidence I mean had she talked to the co-workers about going to see someone, did the family find personal items missing, or anything else that might suggest she went somewhere on her own, it would have taken longer to call police while they tried to elimate those other possibilities. Since they did call so quickly, I'm assuming there was no indication she went somewhere unexpected).

Prayers for this poor family- what a terrifying situation.

5. Spider92

Spider92 New Member

Police say they want to check on her "welfare" which makes me wonder if its a runaway issue with possible emotional issues. Looks like she just graduated highschool from Pinkerton Academy, wonder what she's got planned for the fall. Hope she's home soon.

6. Darling136

Darling136 Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators