Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Discussion in 'Todd Kohlhepp' started by tlcya, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Daisy47

Daisy47 Active Member

She was impersonating a female officer. The name is deceiving. http://www.independentmail.com/stor...rles-david-carver-arrested-anderson/93488062/

"Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35, is accused of pretending to be Anderson police Detective Charlynn Ezell, the lead investigator on the case, to try to get a service provider to tell her where Charles David Carver’s cellphone last pinged. The arrest warrant against Carver says she identified herself as "Detective Cherles Etzle."

2. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

I wonder if NN has a learning disorder. The way she types it seems she sounds things out to spell them. "Our" and "are", "Ezell" and "Etzle".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lauranyc83

Lauranyc83 Well-Known Member

The only thing I can think of, and this is just my own opinion, if NN knew TK and had a part in all this, she may have been trying to help him figure out if the phones would ping to his house. Again, just my own opinion.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

4. JaelynRae

JaelynRae Member

The posts stating they got married, bought a house, etc, were back-dated and actually posted a month later. I think NN did that in an attempt to deflect suspicion from herself as being the hacker, as it had already begun to spread at that point. Also at one point she posted pics of KB and CDC together to try to prove they were "okay", which were later proven to be old photos and then deleted. TK wouldn't have had access to those photos as they were never posted online, but they were however posted on the "other site" and were said to have been taken by NN herself while they lived with her.

5. JaelynRae

JaelynRae Member

Neighbors reported seeing him there with a blonde woman (not KB) on many occasions over the last year. They also reported seeing a jeep come and go, but did not specify whether the jeep was hers or not. Does anyone know what kind of car she drives or potentially has access to?

6. JaelynRae

JaelynRae Member

Thanks! I saw the officer's name from the arrest warrant and I thought it said "Charles" :) I even remember thinking perhaps she chose that officer intentionally given the same name (as CDC).

7. TarainVA

TarainVA Active Member

If tk was on the other site he could have just used those photos. I suspect he knew of their profiles.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

8. JaelynRae

JaelynRae Member

Because it was bugging me, I called AT&T and asked who they released info to and under what circumstances. The rep I talked to said that they would readily give info to a legal spouse or anyone else authorized by the account owner, but not on the account. For a legal spouse to get access without the account owner's permission (typically just verbal permission to the rep is sufficient), they have to submit documents proving they are legally married and have sufficient reason why the account holder isn't available to give permission. She also said that even though it isn't exactly policy, if the caller can confirm personal info about the account holder such as the SSN, DL#, any pins, etc, then they would generally give that person access, on the assumption that they wouldn't have such confidential information if the account holder hadn't given it to them.

Hope that helps!

9. JaelynRae

JaelynRae Member

That's possible for 2 of the photos, but there were 2 more that were never shared or posted online as far as I can tell, taken by NN herself while they lived together. It is possible she could have given them to TK, but that would again imply they were in on it together. I do think that he originally connected with them through that site though, but haven't been able to find a profile for him. Several friends commented about them having met via an "online dating site".

10. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Thanks JaelynRae, that is what I thought was the case. So NN should have been able to get the info from CDC's phone without going to the extreme of impersonating a police officer. Was she just ignorant of this and never bothered to ask the phone company? It is just so STRANGE! Getting the police officers name and badge number to impersonate was more work than it would have taken to simply call and ask what info they needed. There must be more to this story because it is not adding up why she would impersonate a LEO. Was she trying to get the info without anyone knowing she got the info? And why?

11. JaelynRae

JaelynRae Member

Like I said in prior posts I honestly feel she did this (impersonating an officer) because people where starting to point the finger at her and she wanted to deflect suspicion. I think she wanted to get caught doing this, but I don't think she considered or knew that she could actually get arrested for it. I think she wanted it to paint her in a sympathetic light. Also I think it is possible she really was trying to find him at that point because something went wrong with the plan with TK or something he was telling her wasn't adding up.

I don't think CDC was ever supposed to be there that day. From what I read KB was supposed to go with a female friend but she was sick and couldnt make it, so KB agreed to go ahead alone because she needed the money. Then for whatever reason CDC decided to go with her at the last minute.

I think once CDC showed up with her, TK was already so obsessed with his plan for her than he killed him, then because he turned up missing too, probably told NN that he was holding CDC as well, perhaps even trying to assure her that he was trying to convince CDC to go back to her, hence her helping TK with the FB posts. Whether he directed her to do some of them or not, they were all very clearly written by her. There are some posts on NN "other" profile where she shared poems and very clearly feels guilty and "has to love with what she has done".

From all of NNs posts on FB, Pinterest and the "other site", she genuinely seems to love him and was devastated when the split happened. I think that she was okay with the open relationship so long as she was allowed to "take the lead" in that, but I am guessing that at some point CDC and KB began showing preference for each other and that is when the split happened. I think after that point she flipflopped (depending on her emotions as the moment) between being hostile about it and being friendly and trying to pretend to be okay with it, in hopes that CDC would ultimately see her as a good and loving person and return to her in the end. I have witnessed that type of behavior firsthand with a close friend and as much as I tried to convince her to move on, she just couldn't, even after he re-married. It broke my heart for her. All of NNs post across all sites are VERY similar to that situation.

12. transienthearted

transienthearted New Member

She's def slower than most. It looks pretty bad. I agree with you

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

13. transienthearted

I wish I knew

14. transienthearted

I wonder if it's different state to state.

15. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

I too thought this and on the ******** page.

16. dumpater

dumpater Active Member

Ok this is going to sound harsh.. but does anyone think that NN is playing it up? I don't mean the arrest or call to the telephone company.. but she changed her name and picture on Facebook and the whole gofund me account.

Just to me, something seems off about the whole thing.

17. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

18. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

REMINDER: Screen shots are not allowed unless substantiated via a link to MSM that has published the shot. Otherwise there is no way to substantiate it. This includes the suspicious posts made to CDC FB page by an unknown individual.

Speculating that unknown person is NN is within TOS because of coverage in the MSM that indicates LE is unsure if those posts were made by TK or NN.

Out and out sleuthing of NN is not allowed as she has not been named a suspect in the abduction of KB or murder of CDC.

In other words: Speculate based on the known facts per LE and the media. Do not outright sleuth NN in relation to the abduction/murder.

tlcya

19. RDR_Lisa

RDR_Lisa New Member

Nichole Carver gets $2500 personal recognizance bond. @independentmail

20. Lots2Learn

Lots2Learn Active Member

I've been thinking about this all night. Call me naive , but after watching LE there , I don't think they would have charged her if they thought she was the worried wife. Especially after so long. I think we will learn more in the days , weeks ,months to come