Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Everyone IS going to play Websleuths, especially when ON Websleuths. Speculation is welcome.

I'm not talking about the shooting itself but other details could be really hard for her to recall. She may think she ate soup week 4 ... day 18. But it really could have only been week 2 ... day 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have PTSD and while some memories of the event that caused it are very clear, others are mixed up.

This forum has not had any issues, arguing, or fighting. But it looks as if now, some people are coming off a bit rude. Take that crap to Facebook, not here.

Can some stop blaming KB for possibly getting times wrong after being held by chains for 2 months.

Okay.

CDC wife probably wanted information and did a horrible thing to get it.

Plus she probably wanted to continue to cash his checks since she had 2 kids going back to school.

But TK is the murderer. Jmo

And not no one ever suspected it for 14 years. Jmo

So let's not blame the wife nor KB. Jmo

Can some stop blaming KB for possibly getting times wrong after being held by chains for 2 months.

I agree. We should to wait for her testimony before we analyze her story so closely. The story we have so far is second hand and not directly from her mouth.

I have mixed feelings about her. I don't think she is involved in the killing or TK but I also don't believe that she had good intentions of looking for her husband and then set up a account right away. And why would she change her last name to his on FB after the news came out he's murdered? Did she try to get some petty attention and cash in? This woman is sketchy. Jmo

No one did that. I have gotten confirmation he was caught on camera leaving work at 7:30PM on 8/30 not 5:30PM on 8/31 as has been widely repeated. Friend of family confirmed and on law enforcement missing poster. Abduction was reported by K as being on 8/31. The times didn't line up before.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

What I want to add to all of this is that since TK knew NN, and enjoyed creating chaos, he may have been in touch with her and put her up to this. That could make LE really angry.

This is what I had been wondering also, if TK had picked her up in his BMW in the afternoon and she hadn't remembered it or trauma recreated what happened or she could have been drugged...would explain why she was out of contact....and CDC planned to meet them after work. BUT...LE said she went there b/c her last social media contact (no name of site given) was to him saying she was going to meet him. Don't know if he meant to say she and CDC or if they went there separately...could be why they thought she was confused saying TK shot CDC when both of them arrived. Just pondering...

BBM.

What? So it was clear from her social media that she was going to meet TK?! Or am I missing something?

How could that day be fuzzy its burned into this young woman mind forever PTSD it will play over and over I don't care how long she was held the details of what happen will always be there for this young woman if everyone is going to play websleuths please educate yourself with mental health PTSD I have lived with it for 25 years myself

Everyone is different.

Is it weird that LE haven't confirmed that TK has admitted to being the poster on CDC's FB page?

...Wow, so many initials.

BBM.

What? So it was clear from her social media that she was going to meet TK?! Or am I missing something?
Their last communication was in Facebook messenger and KB said "I'm on the way" or "we are on the way". Can't remember exactly what it was.

This is why I believe social media and phone companies should give LE info right away when requested. I also don't believe LE requested anything until the postings on FB happened and it gained national news.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Is it weird that LE haven't confirmed that TK has admitted to being the poster on CDC's FB page?

...Wow, so many initials.
I don't think TK is talking yet to LE about them. His only comment was "I don't know how they got here"

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Do all of his victims look alike? And, this is SC, what about Britany Drexler?

Currently it looks like he doesn't harm men based on looks at all, he seems to harm them because in some way they made TK feel less powerful/in control i.e laughing at him, teasing him, etc. KB and Meagan don't look too alike to me other than they are both young, attractive women.

Do you mean Brittani Drexel?
A different GROUP of psychopaths are to blame for her disappearance, I'm afraid. That would also be quite a hike for him, as Myrtle Beach is about a 4.5 hour drive from the Spartanburg area.

I still think NN is more involved than we know. I'm not quite sure how yet but I expect it to come out eventually. I think she will make a plea deal to testify against him.

This woman changed her name on FB from her maiden name Nunes, back to Carver, right after he was found dead and immediately set up a crowd finding page seeking donations for the funeral. I think she's a bad person.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back