Nicole Kidman

I would like to add two points: In Nicoles interview she also stated that "Tom was a force to be reckoned with.." That leads me to believe that he is somewhat powerful either mentally or financially or both and that is why she does not fight him about the religion the children are raised in.. and in regards to adopted children, I do believe that in some families, if children of natural birth are born after a child/children have been adopted, if you are close enough to the person to find out the truth, you may learn that the parent or parents do have more of an emotional tie to the biological child. I am not saying this is the case with all, I am only saying this because I have first hand knowledge of two different mothers who have told me in the strictest confidence that after believing they could not have children naturally they adopted and then years later got pregnant naturally and find themselves feeling guilty because they really do love their biological children more...

Maybe not, if there are years separating the adopted child and biological child. I have 4 children two are several years older than my last two. My older two say I love the younger two more when that is not true. I probably did more activities with the first two, I was younger. My last two, I have enjoyed more because I know how fast they grow up. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the first two, I just savor it more now. I love them all, I just enjoy some ages more. So far, not loving the teenage years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back