Nicole Ritchie Sentenced To 4 Days In Jail

Not that I condone such lenient sentences, but, at least NR & LL are admitting what they've done and/or they have a problem as opposed to PH who thought because she's rich she wasn't held up to the same standard as the rest of the little folk and shouldn't have to do the time.

Also, LL didn't just get 1 day... according to TMZ she got 4 days, 1 day as time served, 10 days of community service in lieu of 2 days and that leaves 1 day more to serve...

(source)
http://www.tmz.com/2007/08/23/lindsay-cops-plea-shell-do-time/

In LA County, most sentences are like the ones we have seen. My friends son had to break the law about 10 times before they kept him for more than one day. He would be released almost as soon as he went in. Drove me crazy.
The jails in LA County are just so over crowded that they let most people out as soon as possible, typically serving 10% of their sentences.But that has been changing somewhat. My friends son finally got 90 days on a drug charge ,but he had to stay in for only 9 days.
In my county he would have to stay for 2/3's of his sentence.That all assumes good behavior.

In LA County, most sentences are like the ones we have seen. My friends son had to break the law about 10 times before they kept him for more than one day. He would be released almost as soon as he went in. Drove me crazy.
The jails in LA County are just so over crowded that they let most people out as soon as possible, typically serving 10% of their sentences.But that has been changing somewhat. My friends son finally got 90 days on a drug charge ,but he had to stay in for only 9 days.
In my county he would have to stay for 2/3's of his sentence.That all assumes good behavior.
We need a Sheriff Joe to erect some tents so we can keep these people in confinement for an appropriate time period. Justice will never be served at the rate we are going. A high percentage of people on drugs steal to support their habit. Since they usually commit a high number of burglaries before they ever get caught, I want these people held long enough to send them a message.

We need a Sheriff Joe to erect some tents so we can keep these people in confinement for an appropriate time period. Justice will never be served at the rate we are going. A high percentage of people on drugs steal to support their habit. Since they usually commit a high number of burglaries before they ever get caught, I want these people held long enough to send them a message.
So true Buzz.
My friend's son is the perfect example. he was arrested for theft and drug charges so many times, yet he never spent any jail time. Consequently he would continue with his criminal ways. As much as I hated to say it to my friend, I often told him the only way he would ever learn would be if he was ever properly punished for his crimes. He would violate probation with new charges over and over, yet practically nothing would happen to him.
Finally he got caught in Orange County and that was the beginning of the end. he ultimately ended up doing a couple months upstate in prison and finally an impression was left.
He is out now and making some positive changes.

So true Buzz.
My friend's son is the perfect example. he was arrested for theft and drug charges so many times, yet he never spent any jail time. Consequently he would continue with his criminal ways. As much as I hated to say it to my friend, I often told him the only way he would ever learn would be if he was ever properly punished for his crimes. He would violate probation with new charges over and over, yet practically nothing would happen to him.
Finally he got caught in Orange County and that was the beginning of the end. he ultimately ended up doing a couple months upstate in prison and finally an impression was left.
He is out now and making some positive changes.
I am hoping we end up with a law and order candidate somewhere.

I was talking to a Probation Officer last weekend, not mine, mind you, and he said that CA has new prisons that have already been built in the boonies, but they are sitting empty because the state can't afford to staff them with $100,000 a year corections officers. The Corrections Officers Union which is the same union as the CHP, and most CA police officers, is so strong they won't allow CA to pay less at another location. They are holding up the State of California for the same outrageously high wages. This situation has really gotten out of hand. At this rate we will never see a good justice system in the State Of California.

OMG. If I jaywalked I would get more time than these celebutantes. Or if I had a fashion faux paus. So dumb

Go check this one out of Lindsay. It is funny. She is one that totally is out of control. Funny video. Not one to make pleasure out of someones pain, but you gotta laugh..

www.omovies.com

I was talking to a Probation Officer last weekend, not mine, mind you, and he said that CA has new prisons that have already been built in the boonies, but they are sitting empty because the state can't afford to staff them with $100,000 a year corections officers. The Corrections Officers Union which is the same union as the CHP, and most CA police officers, is so strong they won't allow CA to pay less at another location. They are holding up the State of California for the same outrageously high wages. This situation has really gotten out of hand. At this rate we will never see a good justice system in the State Of California.
It is positively frightening isn't it?

If you do the crime you do the time. Plain and simple. Perhaps they should not build unecassary roads, rules, and all these studies and wow they might come up with some $. My state is pretty good about these things. I just hate that the rich and famous get away with so much when we all know they are gonna do it again! Waste!

http://www.omovies.com/lindsey-lohan.htm

OMG. If I jaywalked I would get more time than these celebutantes. Or if I had a fashion faux paus. So dumb

Go check this one out of Lindsay. It is funny. She is one that totally is out of control. Funny video. Not one to make pleasure out of someones pain, but you gotta laugh..

www.omovies.com

LOL...i did!

"Lindsey's fully loaded":dance:

the girl in the spoof looks just like her at times too....thanks for posting this...i liked how they added Brit, Paris & Nicole in there, lol....

Had to have the full monty. She does look like her doesn't she? Well maybe she can take over LL's career. It's done.

Correction officers don't make hardly anything in Texas...and I ASSURE you that it isn't anywhere NEAR half of that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back