Nicollette Sheridan & Michael Bolton Engaged!

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Jules, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Jules

Jules Former Member

Nicollette Sheridan and Michael Bolton are engaged, the actress's rep tells PEOPLE.

At a post-Oscar party earlier this month, Sheridan, 42, flaunted a huge rock on her left hand, but when asked if she and Bolton, 53, had an announcement, she said coyly, "No. Do you?"

Asked about engagement rumors in January, Bolton told the New York Daily News: "Nicollette and I are very serious about each other. ... I am very committed. It is a very special time in my life. I have a good feeling about the future."

The couple, who rekindled their romance last year after Sheridan's split from fiancé Nicklas Soderblom, dated for several years in the early '90s. In 1994 Sheridan, who stars on Desperate Housewives, said she hoped to have "the ultimate relationship" with Bolton. Now it looks like they will.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1173027,00.html

2. Loading...

3. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

Good I hope they can make it work, I have always liked her. I loved her in Knots Landing.

4. izzyB

izzyB Inactive

my best wishes to this couple!

5. blueclouds

blueclouds Former member

AGAIN? Each time she gets a new primetime soap, she dates him. They were engaged during her Knotts Landing days YEARS AGO.

I hope she's now grown up enough to make it work. Congrats and cheers.

6. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

LOL.....

7. bugs

bugs Former Member

Me too!!