GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

I am not sure my heart can take another beautfiful missing girl. I am in South Georgia, what is the weather like in NJ right now?

Sweet Autumn where are you?

I know what you mean. :(
I am in Philly. Not too far. It is cool out but clear. THe temp right now is 56but it is supposed to go down to 47.

I know what you mean. :(
I am in Philly. Not too far. It is cool out but clear. THe temp right now is 56but it is supposed to go down to 47.
AUTUMN's father's band (The Electric Boa) is out of Philly!

I know this is heartbreaking, but we've got to help if we can. Please share! Thank you!

I don't know if he might know something, but AJP (Autumn's brother) had a friend post on his FB page about 15 minutes ago: "AJ, call me, it's important."

Praying he knows where Autumn is......

:please:

I don't know if he might know something, but AJP (Autumn's brother) had a friend post on his FB page about 15 minutes ago: "AJ, call me, it's important."

Praying he knows where Autumn is......

:please:

Ugh why use FB for urgent communication? Pick up the phone!

A5xZ3vPCIAAYYy_.jpg:large

She looks like an Autumn. Exactly what I pictured before I opened the thread. I pray she is found, quickly and safe.

Ugh why use FB for urgent communication? Pick up the phone!

I know!....kids these days....sigh.

I checked and Autumn is FB friends with the kid who wrote that (AB). Here's hoping she just took off on her own and he knows where she's at.

In the meantime, I'm happy to see some familiar faces on this thread....really great sleuthers here! Hello to you all! :seeya:

For some reason I couldn't see any extra pages. Girl seems to think she's older than she is. Wondering about internet and chat activity? Maybe runaway with an other guy or telling someone she's older than she is?

FB, youtube, etc.,etc.

She's 12 yrs. old. Does nobody in her life pay attention??

I know!....kids these days....sigh.

I checked and Autumn is FB friends with the kid who wrote that (AB). Here's hoping she just took off on her own and he knows where she's at.

In the meantime, I'm happy to see some familiar faces on this thread....really great sleuthers here! Hello to you all! :seeya:

Hey Rouge!

I always love sleuthing with you!

:seeya:

FB, youtube, etc.,etc.

She's 12 yrs. old. Does nobody in her life pay attention??

I think you have voiced what many of us are thinking. I've been getting FB friend requests from my daughters pals since they were 8 or 9 years old! The 'kind and non-judgemental' side of me (yes, I do have one!) says it's a case of each to their own. In reality I don't think children are children for long enough as it is, without allowing them to indulge in the 'delights' of social networking and the associated ills that may accompany it, such as bullying.

Do we know where she was supposed to have been all day? I think I read she was gone 9 hours before LE was called? Is that right?

I checked weather.com...

Last night.. Hi=66..... Low=54

Tonight... Hi= 65..... Low=45

tomorrow.....Hi=68...Low=49

In Clayton, NJ

No precipitation

Do we know where she was supposed to have been all day? I think I read she was gone 9 hours before LE was called? Is that right?

I would really like to know where she was/was supposed to be yesterday...

and did she miss any important engagements (games...church...etc.) today?

I think so, and yes, I was wondering about that too! I guess she may have been told to come back in time for tea and when she wasn't then the family went for a scout around. I would think that one tries to exhaust all avenues before calling LE, and that is why they were told at what appears to be a very late hour.

I know I have done similar with my daughter - Checked to see she is where she is supposed to be then started ringing around places she could be. She is currently grounded until she can learn to stay put!

There were several attempted abductions in Jersey the last few days. Most about two hours away. Look at this.........

Under Seige

http://cbsny.images.worldnow.com/images/7862803_vt.jpg

Meanwhile a young girl said she was almot abducted in Camden. Police didn't deem that credible. That's way close to Clayton.

Praying this little girl is alright.

The middle picture looks similar to a girl I saw at Riverwinds football field yesterday, but the girl had alot more pink in her hair & she def didn't weigh 120. I'm 126 & 5'5, so the girl I saw was maybe 5'2-5'3 & maybe 105 tops. Face is similar, though. I said cute hair & she said its for breast cancer awareness month. She had on a hoodie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back