GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

Left dad's house. Parents do not live together. Mom's name is Jenn Cornwell.

After she left dad's house to ride bikes and/or go to a friend's mom texted her and she texted back. That was the last anyone heard from Autumn. Unconfirmed sighting Saturday afternoon.

I'll get a link as soon as they post it.

Thx Filly. What channel? 3, 6 or 10? Or is it Fox?

Dear God, here we go again! Lets pray this one has a better outcome Han Jessica. What is this world deteriorating to????

Autumn's mom's name is on our Good Day Philly FB both maiden and married. It looks like she is from nearby Cherry Hill.

https://www.facebook.com/gooddayphilly

Would one of her friends from Cherry Hill have gone to meet her over in Clayton?

Both parents do not believe she would have ran away.

Autumn's mom's name is on our Good Day Philly FB both maiden and married. It looks like she is from nearby Cherry Hill.

Would one of her friends from Cherry Hill have gone to meet her over in Clayton?

According to brother's FB page, they moved into the new house on 6th October. Obviously, don't know where from, or which house he's referring to, but I wonder whether Autumn might have tried to cycle from one to the other? It's around 22 miles, so about 2 hours on a bike. She may have had an accident or be lost?

AUTUMN's father's band (The Electric Boa) is out of Philly!

I know this is heartbreaking, but we've got to help if we can. Please share! Thank you!

Ya know what? Both parents looked so familiar to me and my mom said "I know that woman from somewhere".

Gonna get word out to DD and her city living friends in town.

Prayers and positive vibes going up that this pretty child is safe and sound.:please:

I just called a friend of mine. He's a football coach whose game ended right before ours began. He was ordering food from the stand when I was ordering my fries. I left a vm for him to look at her pictures. I sent him multiple links but told him to concentrate on the pink, told him to remember the girl with the light pink hair that had on a gray hoodie standing next to us. I remember she had her hair pulled back but only the top part was in the ponytail, the rest of her hair just hung down. If he thinks she's familiar we'll call it in. I don't remember shorts or sweatpants bc my eyes were drawn to the hair. Chances are its not the same girl. There's so much pink in the month of October sports for breast cancer awareness, pink everything. The girl I saw had alot of light pink in her hair though, on top too, not just bottom like Autumn's picture...it was also light pink not dark. It actually looked cute, not tacky - Jersey*Girl ain't givin' out compliments unless she means it! :D

On that link you gave, under 'Recent posts by others' on 20th October CM is thanking them for giving out information about an attempted abduction in 19128 area. That's not so far. She says she had heard they had someone in custody, but maybe she heard wrong? Or they did not have enough to hold them for?

I don't understand why it took 24 hours to get the first alert out on this 12 yo girl ?

Kids on Facebook are forever "getting married" or being "in a relationship" with their friends. It doesn't meant anything. In fact, its usually the kids who don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend who put that they are in a relationship with a best friend - often the same sex.

As for the job, its also the done thing to have a job with a brand you like. My son and all his friends have that they work for "Etnies" or "Wethepeople" as they are all into BMXing. Girls often put that they work at the Playboy Mansion (yes even girls as young as 11 or 12, scary huh?)

I work at a secondary school, which is really useful for keeping in touch with how the kids of today tick, and learning these things!

Hoping she is found very soon - there are been far too many tragic endings on WS this past fortnight.

I'm feeling really good right now that my 12 year old is home schooled and doesn't have a Facebook until he's 13 (that's their rules) and can't access his computer unless I enter a password.

What news channel with the parents be on? I'm in NY.

rraine, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. It was I think our Fox29. I don't have cabel. I live in the stone age. I'm trying to find a link so y'all can see it.

I'm worried that she may have have been lured out by an internet predator, who may have been posing as a younger boy, more around her age. And she left to meet this "younger boy", I hope they find her.

I'm feeling really good right now that my 12 year old is home schooled and doesn't have a Facebook until he's 13 (that's their rules) and can't access his computer unless I enter a password.

Go ahead, mom!

Heads up anyone local our Action News is after the game and are reporting as well. So says Rob Jennings.

I'm worried that she may have have been lured out by an internet predator, who may have been posing as a younger boy, more around her age. And she left to meet this "younger boy", I hope they find her.

Could be Von.

She did text her mom after she left. The mom mentioned "friend" I think on the news.

Where would she have put her bike? This stuff makes me a nervous wreck.

Come on Autumn.:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back