GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO It's possible that, if 2 teenage boys live in the house where the bike was found, that maybe they found the bike abandoned and just took it home. Maybe they are innocent of anything to do with Autumn's death. Just picked up an abandoned bike??? Maybe they called, or their mom, LE when they realized whose bike it was. Maybe, Maybe???

If you take the image to the right (West) go one door down, that's on the corner, cross Vine and the abandoned house is on the other side of the street. So two doors down from the abandoned house. Who knows if the abandoned house has anything to do with it at this point but that's where it is.

If you look at the twitter photo of the bike being rolled out of the house, it appears that it came from the house to the RIGHT of the abandoned one which would be three doors down from the other photo of the roped off house. This would be past blue house, across Vine street, then the abandoned house, then the house to the right of that one is also roped off -- it appears that the bike came out of THAT house.

jmo

Just once more back to those comments

They have been taken down acc to a new comment which is on there now saying just that and threatening with police.

bbm

That is my speculation to. MOO Drunk teens in a car - never good! Maybe the mother found the bike and called it in?

Well let's see what else transpires. I'm glad they're making progress. Good job LE!

Her last known text is 2 something (2:24 or thereabouts) in the afternoon on Saturday. IF it was a drunk driving thing by teens, and for as often as teens text these days, one could speculate that she was struck sometime in the afternoon. Teens getting drunk and driving that early? Possible I guess.

They still have not released what her last text was or who it was to.

I am afraid someone lured her there perhaps her text was in response to some requesting she come to the home she initally declined and they got rude and so she responded the way she did MOO I just hate to see this happening each day!

Here's a side by side of the front tires (left pic from Clayton Police, right pic from NBC10 Philadelphia)

I've had similar white marks on my car tires when I've run into the curb while parking.

Attachments

• tires.bmp
    389.1 KB · Views: 167
Police on scene where Autumn Pasquale's body was found in Clayton, bike found inside house

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county...on_scene_where_autumn_p.html#incart_big-photo

Snip: "The white BMX bike that Autumn Pasquale was riding on Saturday when she went missing was just found by police inside a small bungalow on the 300 block East Clayton Avenue, the same house where the 12-year-old girl's body was found Monday night.

Autumn Pasquale's body was found in the plastic container in front of a house on East Clayton Street, not all that far from her West High Street home." End of snip.

I have to go grocery shopping. I really hope by the time I get back there will be news of an arrest.

I have a feeling being the body was found in front of the house and a bike inside, this is not a case of a found bike, more like a stolen bike maybee, unbelievable, if Autumn was killed for her bike

The mayor of my town posted a note on the town facebook page a few minutes ago - all town athletics (youth little league type teams) have voluntarily canceled all events tonight, since the news about Autumn broke while kids were on their way to school and have not had a chance to sit & talk with their parents about the situation yet.

Is there a link/article about the text message? I hadn't heard that.

It is in most MSM media articles I have read. I am on iPhone now so I cannot link but I know it is in the ABC news story about the content of the text message, don't be like that, is what she wrote to a friend, and the friend had no idea what it meant, it was sent by accident to friend.

Here's a side by side of the front tires (left pic from Clayton Police, right pic from NBC10 Philadelphia)

I've had similar white marks on my car tires when I've run into the curb while parking.

Let's hope my husband doesn't read this but I just took my bike out to the curb and tried to reproduce those marks. I could not get it to work. Mine is a mountain bike though so perhaps the different type of tire makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also noticed the white marks on the bike tires and thought that maybe there had been an accident with a car. If, as some have speculated, a young driver is involved, perhaps the young person was texting while driving when the accident occurred and then panicked.

In the picture with the police removing the bike from the home, I see what appears to be white scrape marks on the front tire of the bike. Those weren't there in the picture the police released earlier this morning.. Could be nothing, but it caught my eye.

Yup .. I also noticed what appear to be whitish/chalkish scuff marks .. could simply be the usual strike-the-curb marks during regular riding but who knows ....

wonder if they found her phone/ backpack, fannypack/ which did she have?? a backpack or fanny pack??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle