GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

Ugh. I'm losing any potential pity I might have had for this kid or even thinking perhaps it was an accident. Sounds like an average .

Thank God he's as dumb as a box of rocks and their involvement quickly discovered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the younger males posts on his own FB page on Sat. Keep in mind, the last contact with Autumn was around 2:30pm on Saturday.

EDIT: Had to re-add the screenshot since I didn't censor the name.

Attachments

• AutumnKillerPersonal.jpg
    AutumnKillerPersonal.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 197
I am not sure what to think of that. No one else seems to be concerned; the one boy responds along the lines of thanks for clarifying...Was he trying to confess and no one understood?

Ok, here's the screenshot of the younger male confession to Autumn's bro on Facebook.

Admin's - If this isn't allowed, please delete. I blacked out the names for privacy reasons since they are minor's and not officially released by LE.

Here's the younger males posts on his own FB page on Sat. Keep in mind, the last contact with Autumn was around 2:30pm on Saturday.

Yeah, that's one is a psychopath for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If memory serves me right they found her on Sunday night around 10:30pm.

Did they require a search warrant to search the property where Autumn was found? I am still not clear if the canister was behind the abandoned house still or brought out to the curb. And even if it were on the curb would they still need a warrant to open it?

My thinking is that if the mom called the police or went and dropped off keys at PD it would fit the time that JR replied back on AJPs inquiry. (6:07pm Sunday). As in LE had been there already.

I do think it was a creepy confession.

When did JR post the "might be moving" post?

So according to this the 17yo was a "special education" student?? Do they mean mentally disabled?

******, a Clayton High School student, and his 17-year-old brother ******, a special education student at the Bankbridge school in Sewell, were arrested and charged with her murder on Tuesday, hours after Autumn's body was found in a recycling container on the Robinsons' street Monday night. Police found her bike in their house.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/new_jersey/175652991.html?cmpid=15585797

Wonder what they were doing between 3:30pm and 8:01pm. Ugh.

If memory serves me right they found her on Sunday night around 10:30pm.

Did they require a search warrant to search the property where Autumn was found? I am still not clear if the canister was behind the house still or brought out to the curb. And even if it were on the curb would they still need a warrant to open it?

My thinking is that if the mom called the police or went and dropped off keys at PD it would fit the time that JR replied back on AJPs inquiry. (6:07pm Sunday). As in LE had been their already.

I do think it was a creepy confession.

When did JR post the "might be moving" post?

The "might be moving" post was Sunday, but it wasn't from JR. It was from DR. Also, JR attempted to sell an iPod online which a mutual friend recognized as Autumn's.

My understand from an article I read (I've read so many, or else I'd link you), is that LE showed up to the home after a person showed up at the police station to report them. LE showed up at the home, dogs immediately picked up the scent, and it led them to the blue recyclable container up against a fence in the backyard. While searching the yard, they obtained a search warrant which was executed at around 1am.

These 2 stories explain a lot:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121024_Authorities__Alleged_killer__quot_liked_quot___quot_Find_Autumn_Pasquale_quot__Facebook_page.html

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20121024_Two_neighbor_teens_charged_with_killing_Glouco_girl.html?cmpid=125459078

So do we know what FB post caused their mother to be concerned?

Was it the FB post of his alleged confession or were the police already on to them by then?

Tried to sell her iPod???? I may seriously become ill. This kid is very damaged. My only fear is that if his brother is "challenged" that JR is maniacal enough to make him take the blame. Who knows DR may have had nothing to do with it.

I am not sure what to think of that. No one else seems to be concerned; the one boy responds along the lines of thanks for clarifying...Was he trying to confess and no one understood?

I think he was in, what he thought, was covering his own butt mode while deflecting blame onto his older brother.

So according to this the 17yo was a "special education" student?? Do they mean mentally disabled?

******, a Clayton High School student, and his 17-year-old brother ******, a special education student at the Bankbridge school in Sewell, were arrested and charged with her murder on Tuesday, hours after Autumn's body was found in a recycling container on the Robinsons' street Monday night. Police found her bike in their house.

Ithink that term is used to cover all aspects such as Learning Disabled, Emotional disabilities and the like. I think he might be mmh. The little brother seems to be attempting to hang this on D. He is a little fiend.

So he wasn't home from 3 to 8 or he said he wasn't. Not sure a kid like that has the self control to intentionally stay off FB that long. I don't know what to think, do you think the 8pm one may show that maybe they had a fight?

R.I.P. poor Autumn and God bless her family, I can't even imagine.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have started giving second looks to what we used to regard as "children" if they seem off to me. I am just as vigilant with them as I am with any adult now. These murders committed by soulless kids...I just am sick to my stomach with the stories I read now.

So why confess to the brother if your already busted? Why does he care that he knows/is made to believe it was an accident?

Ithink that term is used to cover all aspects such as Learning Disabled, Emotional disabilities and the like. I think he might be mmh. The little brother seems to be attempting to hang this on D. He is a little fiend.

Honestly, we don't have enough facts to know if this was intentionally or not.

This article upsets me the way the family is bashing law enforcement. I understand they're grief stricken.....but come on!

The blame is ALL on the murderers. There is no need to point fingers at anyone else or any agency in this case. L.E. did a fabulous job!

Honestly, we don't have enough facts to know if this was intentionally or not.

Yeah we do. They're charged with 1st degree, and conspiracy to....just how do you suppose a person is accidentally strangled?

I don't think JR actually confessed to AJP I think he thought he was brilliant in throwing DR under the bus before he got locked up and couldn't post on FB AGAIN. As well as all the other nonchalant posts he made on Saturday most likely after poor Autumn was dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back