Found Safe NJ - Aviana Weaver, 17, may be held against will, Westampton Township, Burlington Co., 12 Sept 2019

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Aviana Weaver, 17, was last seen in Westampton Township, New Jersey, on September 12. Weaver’s mother said she received a text message Saturday from an unknown number claiming it was from her daughter and that she was being held against her will.

Weaver’s mother also said her daughter’s cellphone was last pinged in the area of 242 South 49th Street in West Philadelphia on Sunday but has since been deactivated.

Weaver, who attends Rancocas Valley Regional High School in Mount Holly, New Jersey, is a biracial girl standing 5-foot-4 and weighing 200 pounds.

Police Search for Missing NJ Teen Girl

Aviana+Weaver+Lead+Photo.jpg

Her mother said pictures of Weaver have been spotted by investigators on sex trafficking websites.

"We have *advertiser censored* pictures and my daughter looked completely upset and unhappy in these photos. They believe she is in danger being held against her will. She's 17 and she looks upset," she said.

She acted on a a tip her daughter may be near Broad and Erie in Philly and was there handling out fliers until early Thursday morning, she said.

NJ mom: We've seen my missing daughter on sex website

NJ mom: We've seen my missing daughter on sex website
[...]

Her mother said she doesn't believe Weaver would have simply run away.

"She's never done this before. This is her senior year. She went to school for the first few days and then disappeared," Scarlett said. "She missed an eye doctor appointment. She doesn't have any clothes. This is not like her. She hasn't been known to be on any drugs. We don't have family or friends in Philadelphia. It's completely out of character and scary."

[...]

The article is saying she went missing Saturday but was last seen Thursday. Are they considering missing from when she got that text? Where was she Thursday/Friday? Was she in school?

The address her phone last pinged seems to be condos or apartments. Does she know anyone there?

The article is saying she went missing Saturday but was last seen Thursday. Are they considering missing from when she got that text? Where was she Thursday/Friday? Was she in school?

The address her phone last pinged seems to be condos or apartments. Does she know anyone there?
The text from an unknown number was received on Saturday. She is missing from the time she was last seen which was Thursday.

Although there have been sightings reported, they are unconfirmed (as far as we know), it is unknown where she has been since Thursday.

Her mother said they don't have any family or friends in Philadelphia. It is possible, of course, that she doesn't know everyone who her daughter is acquainted with. MOO

Aviana Weaver

NCMC1369070c1.jpg
NCMC1369070x1.jpg

• Missing Since Sep 12, 2019
  • Missing From Mount Holly, NJ
  • DOB Jan 30, 2002
  • Age Now 17
  • Sex Female
  • Race Biracial
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 5'4"
  • Weight 200 lbs
Both photos shown are of Aviana. She was last seen September 12, 2019. Aviana is multiracial. She is Black, White, and Hispanic.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Westampton Township Police Department (New Jersey) 1-609-267-8300

Have you seen this child? AVIANA WEAVER

SEP 20, 2019
Missing New Jersey Teen's Photos Appear on Sex Trafficking Websites, Says Mom
[...]

“My child Aviana Maribell Weaver as missing we believe she is being held against her will into human trafficking,” her mother, Angelica Scarlett, wrote on Facebook on Sept. 18. She said that she was seen around 242 South 49th Street in Philadelphia, adding that she might be near the area of Broad Street and Erie Ave.

[...]

“People think they saw her in the area on Wednesday,” Scarlett told the radio station. “We were there until 1 a.m. [Thursday], but no luck.”

Her phone was last pinged in West Philadelphia and was shut off, she said.

“That failed,” she told the station. “Her phone was there, but they’re changing her number constantly. She doesn’t have her phone anymore. They’re using flip phones or burner phones or something.”

[...]

First I read of a sighting with another person. Not much to go on but maybe locals know this person

Aviana Weaver: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Thank you. :) From the article:

“People think they saw her in the area on (September 18). We were there until 1 a.m. but no luck,” Scarlett explained.

She also posted that Aviana may have been seen in the Philadelphia area with a young woman named Genesis. No other information about Genesis has been made available.

On September 19, Scarlett wrote that she is continuing to search for Aviana on foot. “It’s overwhelming I haven’t slept I have just enough energy to do what I’m doing in these “streets” as a mother all day and night here.”

SEP 22, 2019
New Jersey Mother On Mission To Find Missing 17-Year-Old Daughter, Claims Teen's Photos Appeared On Sex Trafficking Websites
[...]

“I’m upset right now. I’m angry. I’m a mom who’s on a mission and I’m angry and I’m not going to stop until she comes home,” Aviana’s mother, Angelica Scarlett says.

Surrounded by family and friends, this mother is determined to get her daughter home.

“She’s gotta come home. We love you Aviana. We love you,” Scarlett said. She says her 17-year-old daughter named Aviana Weaver went missing after going to a friend’s house to do homework. That was on September 12.

[...]

The teenager went missing from Mount Holly, New Jersey, however, her phone was pinged 23 miles away in West Philadelphia.

Eyewitness News showed the missing girl’s picture to those in the neighborhood, where her cell phone was last pinged. Police say it was in a building on the 200 block of South 49th Street.

[...]

“My daughter’s life is in danger. That’s the most important thing. This child is in danger,” Scarlett said.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back