Found Safe NJ - Aviana Weaver, 17, may be held against will, Westampton Township, Burlington Co., 12 Sept 2019

That poor mama. I’m so glad this young lady has a mama bear like that who is fighting like hell to get her back. I really hope today is the day we get some news.

I wonder about that friend she went to do homework with. I never want to make assumptions, but I will say when I was 17 that was my go to excuse for when I was just planning on going out with friends doing things I would not want my mom knowing about :oops: I certainly had myself in situations that I did not think through at that age that truly could have led to danger. Hopefully she was where she said she was and we can have an accurate timeline of her missing...

Mom of missing teen Aviana Weaver says ‘someone knows something’

“She’s never done this before,” her mother said. “This is her senior year. She went to school for the first few days and then disappeared. She missed an eye doctor appointment. She doesn’t have any clothes. This is not like her. She hasn’t been known to be on any drugs. We don’t have family or friends in Philadelphia. It’s completely out of character and scary.”

https://nypost.com/2019/09/21/mom-of-missing-teen-aviana-weaver-says-someone-knows-something/

SEP 22, 2019
N.J. teen is still missing after 1 week. Here’s how you can help with the search
A 17-year-old New Jersey woman has been missing for more than a week, and a new fundraiser was launched to help find out what happened.

[...]

DC, the fundraiser’s organizer, said in an interview she is best friends with Aviana’s mother and has known the 17-year-old since she was born. Cantrell said they intend to use the [redacted] donations as a reward for any information leading to Aviana’s safe return.

[...]

Cantrell described Aviana as eccentric with a “sweet disposition.”

“She marches to the beat of her own drum,” Cantrell said. “She’s not afraid to express herself or be herself.”

Celebrities such as T.I. and Charlamagne tha God were made aware of Aviana’s disappearance through social media, and have since shared posts of their own.

[...]

Westampton and Philadelphia police did not respond Sunday to requests for an update on the investigation.

[...]

From the article above: “a 17 year old woman.”
She may have a more mature appearance, but she is still just a child. They could have at least said “17 year old young woman.” Hoping this beautiful girl comes home safely and soon.

Photographs of a missing New Jersey teen have begun appearing on sex trafficking websites. Authorities contacted the mother of the missing 17-year-old daughter Aviana Weaver, Angelica Scarlett, to inform her that her daughter’s pictures were on the sites, according to New Jersey 101.5.

Weaver’s phone last pinged at a cell tower in the vicinity of West Philadelphia. It has been shut off since her disappearance.

“That failed,” she said. “Her phone was there but they’re changing her number constantly. She doesn’t have her phone anymore. They’re using flip phones or burner phones or something.”
https://www.essence.com/news/pictures-of-missing-new-jersey-teen-found-on-sex-trafficking-sites/

Scarlett received two text messages from unrecognized numbers in the days following Aviana's disappearance. On Sept. 12, the first message -- supposedly from the Rancocas Valley Regional High School senior -- said the teen was on the way home from school after doing homework at a friend's house.

Two days later, a second message came through claiming the teen was being held against her will. Degrading photos of Aviana were discovered around the first two days of the police investigation.

Heavy reports Aviana may have been seen in Philly on Sept. 18 around 1 a.m. with a woman named Genesis. Family members close to the girl are still searching on foot.
Photos Of Missing New Jersey Teen Have Reportedly Appeared On Sex Trafficking Websites - Blavity

Her mother spoke to her via cellphone on Sept. 15 and the teen has not been heard from since, according to the Westampton Township Police Department.

Rapper T.I. is urging anyone with information on a missing New Jersey girl, whose mother believes she is a victim of sex trafficking, to come forward.

“FYI...Saying something if you see her ain’t gon make you a Rat lil homie. #ProtectOurGirls,” the rapper wrote in an Instagram post dedicated to Aviana Weaver, 17.

Rapper T.I. Urges Fans To Help Find Missing Teen Whose Mom Thinks She’s Being Sex Trafficked

Where her phone pinged is a bad area in Philadelphia.

I live in Burlington county and I’m terrified. I have a 13 year old daughter that walks two blocks to school. I will be buying her mase.

I’m also very close to the area of Dulce Alavez abduction.

If she’s on sex sites could the police do a sting and try to set up a “date” with her?

Admittedly I am very naive when it comes to sex trafficking but I find myself somewhat wondering if all the attention that is being focused on Aviana might make her "handlers" go underground.

Would it not be smarter to be watching the backpages and find her through the ads? Keep a low profile and work it that way? Maybe send it someone to make contact with her. If she's being advertised, she's working and guys are meeting up with her.

At least you know where she is and can work to find her.

Am I missing something?

If they go underground she may never be found.

Just a thought.

On IG I'm seeing a person posting pictures of her in Kensington. Lots of people in the comments stating they have seen her roaming Kensington in the last few days and commenting that she is "living her best life" and not being trafficked. I don't think people understand that she could be under someone's control. No one has stated they've called the police but they stated they've called mom and dad. I saw the pictures, and they look legit and look just like her, but who knows if they are from today. She is dressed very skimpy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back