NJ NJ - Bayonne, BlkFem 16-20, UP1409, braided hair extensions, body chain, ABC socks, Oct'07

chaddylex

Verified local - Rebecca Stahl case
Reaction score
I haven't seen another thread for this UID so I decided to post one.http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/664ufnj.html

The victim was recovered on October 18, 2007 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
Estimated Date of Death: 3 weeks prior
Partial Skeletal Remains

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 16-20 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'5"; 118-138 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Brown colored, 28 inch, braided hair extensions attached to her own hair.
Clothing: Pink, "Pascal Tex" brand tank top (Size M). Black, "Buff" brand bra, with red lace around the cups (Size 36C). Green, "Vigoss" brand, camouflage pants (Size 11/12); pink, "Pascal" brand, boy short underwear; white socks with orange toes and green colored bear heads on the ankles. She had no shoes, purse or money.
Jewelry: Brown, translucent, plastic ring on her right thumb and a silver colored body chain around her torso.
Dentals: Dental charts available. Dental characteristics are charted in NCIC. Teeth 1, 16, 32 (wisdom teeth) are impacted; tooth 3 (upper right molar)has silver amalgam restoration; large space between teeth 10 and 11 (upper left); slightly smaller space between teeth 6 and 7 (upper right).
Fingerprints: Partial fingerprints available.
DNA: Available

I thought this might be a long shot, but what do you think of this girl?

Latoya Grissom missing from Texarkana TX on Sept 4, 2007

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/grissom_latoya.html

The age is a little off, but the height and weight are similar..

What do you all think?

Victim's Pants, Shirt, Socks, Ring & Body Chain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case History

The unidentified female was located on Route 440 in Bayonne, NJ on October 18, 2007. A driver spotted the body on the side of the jug handle on the southbound lanes of Route 440 at East 30th Street. Route 440 carries local traffic, inter county and interstate traffic. The body of the deceased could have been brought to that location from anywhere in the United States due to the significant amount of car and truck traffic that converges in that area.
An autopsy revealed no obvious signs of trauma. There is no forensic evidence suggesting she was sexually assaulted, but it's possible, and the cause of death, which is being treated as suspicious, has not determined pending further investigation.

Investigators
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Bayonne Police Department
201-858-5766
or
New Jersey State Police
1-800-709-7090
Email
or
Office of the State Medical Examiner
Victor Weedn
973-648-4500
Email
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number:

TAMEKA MONAE LEWIS
Case Type: Missing
DOB: Nov 1, 1989 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Apr 29, 2007 Race: Black
Age Now: 19 Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Missing City: RICHMOND Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
Missing State : VA Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Black
Case Number: USVAVA07-138
Circumstances: Tameka, aka "Maeka", was last seen on April 29, 2007. She wears her hair in a ponytail and was wearing tight clothing. She had a gold heart or butterfly necklace. She may still be in the local area.
EVELYN CLARISSA OCTAVE
Case Type: Missing
DOB: Feb 4, 1992 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Sep 26, 2007 Race: Black
Age Now: 17 Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Missing City: RICHMOND Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State : VA Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: USVAVA07-635
Circumstances: Evelyn was last seen on September 26, 2007 wearing a pink and black jacket and blue jeans. Her hair is mixed blak and red. She has a birthmark on her chest. She was also wearing gold chains with a small charm and small hoop earrings. She may still be in the local area.

Evelyn and Tameka are both on myspace and have logged in recently. So it's unlikely that the UID is either of them.

Latoya Grissom seems to match the decription of the UID, but from the photo of her on her profiles I would rule her out - her teeth look perfect, and the UID has big gaps in her top teeth that would be visible when she smiles.

I didn't even look at the teeth go figure......

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/johnson_sheena.html
Sheena Dayle Johnson
# Missing Since: September 8, 2006 from Jacksonville, Florida
# Classification: Endangered Missing
# Date of Birth: October 5, 1984
# Age: 21 years old
# Height and Weight: 5'4, 95 pounds
# Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.

What do you think?

I sent an email asking if this Doe had been identified yet and if not if a rule out list could be sent to me if one existed.

Maz

I just received an email back from the NJSP MPU on this case and our Doe has not been identified yet. They asked me for my possible match to compare so I have sent it in. I asked them to let me know if it was a match or not. Will update if I hear back from them.

Maz

:cow:

I just received another email from NJSP MPU. They have received my last message with my possible match and are going to take a close look at it.

Will update again when I hear back from them.

Maz

Doe Network Case File 664UFNJ

Unidentified Black Female

• [*]The victim was recovered on October 18, 2007 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
    [*]Estimated Date of Death: 3 weeks prior
    [*]Partial Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

• [*]Estimated age: 16-20 years old
    [*]Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'5"; 118-138 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Brown colored, 28 inch, braided hair extensions attached to her own hair.
    [*]Clothing: Pink, "Pascal Tex" brand tank top (Size M). Black, "Buff" brand bra, with red lace around the cups (Size 36C). Green, "Vigoss" brand, camouflage pants (Size 11/12); pink, "Pascal" brand, boy short underwear; white socks with orange toes and green colored bear heads on the ankles. She had no shoes, purse or money.
    [*]Jewelry: Brown, translucent, plastic ring on her right thumb and a silver colored body chain around her torso.
    [*]Dentals: Dental charts available. Dental characteristics are charted in NCIC. Teeth 1, 16, 32 (wisdom teeth) are impacted; tooth 3 (upper right molar)has silver amalgam restoration; large space between teeth 10 and 11 (upper left); slightly smaller space between teeth 6 and 7 (upper right).
    [*]Fingerprints: Partial fingerprints available.
    [*]DNA: Available

664UFNJ.jpg
664UFNJ1.jpg
664UFNJ2.jpg

664UFNJ3.jpg
664UFNJ4.jpg
664UFNJ5.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/664ufnj.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Case Information

Status Missing First Name Tamika Middle Name
Last Name Bethea Nickname(s)
NCMEC Number
Date LKA January 28, 2007 - 00:00 Date Entered April 27, 2009 Age 18 to 18 years old Age Now 20 years old Race Black/African American Ethnicity
Sex Female Height 60.0 inches Weight 140.0 pounds
Circumstances

City Newark State New Jersey Zip Code 07103 County Essex Circumstances On 1/28/2007 Ms. Tamika Bethea ran away from the Lake House alternative Home located at 651 Lake Blvd., Lindenwold, New Jersey. Ms. Tamika Bethea may be staying with one of her sisters in the Newark, New Jersey area

Physical Characteristics

Hair Color Black
Head hair Long

Body Hair n/a

Facial Hair n/a

Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown
Eye Details
No distinctive body features Distinctive features as described below Amputations
Deformities
Scars and Marks
Tattoos Tattoo of "WILLIE" on left arm. Heart shaped tattoo under right eye.
Piercings
Prosthetics
Finger/Toe Nails
Medical

Medical Implants Ms. Tamika Bethea has a metal rod in her left lower leg from an accident according to her sister, Ms. Taheerah Bethea.
Foreign Objects
Skeletal Information

Dental
Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later.

DNA

Fingerprint Information

Images

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/bethea_tamika.html

I could not find a Doe Network page for her.

Maz

Looking at the possibles already mentioned, I'd say that Tameka Bethea is doubtful because of the medical hardware in her leg that one would expect to be mentioned with the UID. I would also say that Sheena Dale Johnson would be doubtful, because you can see her teeth clearly and there are no apparent gaps, as described for the UID.

Here is one though, that looks to be quite possible IMO:

Tenai Whitfield

2029701420045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
______
664UFNJ3.jpg

http://www.nampn.org/cases/whitfield_tenai.html

Her height, weight, and age are right. Her facial shape is similar to the sculpted recon, but not so close to the frontal-view painted recon.

The photo is not focused well enough to see for sure whether she has gaps in front of her canine teeth (i.e., 6 and 11). You can't see very well between 10 and 11 to tell one way or the other, but it appears possible that she might have a small gap between 6 and 7.

Looking at the possibles already mentioned, I'd say that Tameka Bethea is doubtful because of the medical hardware in her leg that one would expect to be mentioned with the UID. I would also say that Sheena Dale Johnson would be doubtful, because you can see her teeth clearly and there are no apparent gaps, as described for the UID.

Here is one though, that looks to be quite possible IMO:

Tenai Whitfield

2029701420045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
______
664UFNJ3.jpg

http://www.nampn.org/cases/whitfield_tenai.html

Her height, weight, and age are right. Her facial shape is similar to the sculpted recon, but not so close to the frontal-view painted recon.

The photo is not focused well enough to see for sure whether she has gaps in front of her canine teeth (i.e., 6 and 11). You can't see very well between 10 and 11 to tell one way or the other, but it appears possible that she might have a small gap between 6 and 7.

It looks like Tenai Whitfield is alive and living in New Jersey with a 2-year old daughter (and apparently recently lost her apartment in a fire).

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/08/newark_authorities_investigate.html

Tenai Whitfield’s Ferdinand Street apartment was destroyed in the blaze, but she said in a phone interview today that it has not broken her spirit.

"God’s not going to put me through anything I can’t handle," said Whitfield, 21, who said she is searching for a new place for her and her daughter, while she stays with family members. "And this is another thing I have to take on.

just so people know, I emailed the police in charge of the missing persons report with the article with her being in NJ.

I did not hear back from them and the email was not returned to me as undeliverable.

just so people know, I emailed the police in charge of the missing persons report with the article with her being in NJ.

I did not hear back from them and the email was not returned to me as undeliverable.

for what it is worth, I never did receive as much as an acknowledgement of my email to the agency I sent it to. However, if you hit the link for her profile it has been removed. so I guess it is safe to say they no longer consider Tenai to be a missing person.

I am curious about her socks--to me, this looks like a mascot/school color combo. On the Doe Network link, it looks like the socks also have the letter C in green.

I've been looking at cities in NJ that begin with "C" and am searching for (city name) bears and (city name) cubs to see if I come up with anything on Google images, but no luck yet. I wonder if someone in the area is familiar with any schools where this mascot & color combo fit.

I am curious about her socks--to me, this looks like a mascot/school color combo. On the Doe Network link, it looks like the socks also have the letter C in green.

I've been looking at cities in NJ that begin with "C" and am searching for (city name) bears and (city name) cubs to see if I come up with anything on Google images, but no luck yet. I wonder if someone in the area is familiar with any schools where this mascot & color combo fit.

Bayonne native born and raised here!!

Bayonne High School's mascot is the Bee and our school colors are garnet and white so no combo there.

But one thing I wanted to point out is the geography of Route 440. Route 440 runs through Bayonne and Jersey City and connects into Staten Island via the Bayonne Bridge. Northbound it feeds into the NJ Turnpike (exit 14A), Route 185 (Jersey City), and turns into Routes 1&9 at Communipaw Avenue.

440 and Routes 1&9 are heavy truck routes. Could the possibility exist that this girl was picked up by a trucker and then dumped on the side of the road?

Identifyus.org lists the place where here body was found as New Hook Road and 440. New Hook Road contains many factories and I have seen many trucks on this road. Currently, the area has been built up heavily with stores such as Walmart and Sonic but in 2007, these were non-existant.

if you do a close up of the socks from the namus page it looks like there is a yellow or gold "Y-2000". I can't seem to find any references to a Y-2000 sock with a bear on it anywhere on the web.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back