Found Deceased NJ - Colin Everett, 24, Expansive Park, 26 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search continues for missing Paramus man; car found at Palisades Interstate Park
colin-everett-24-of-paramus.jpg

Police continue to search for a Paramus man who was reported missing Wednesday and whose car was found at the Palisades Interstate Park, Chief Kenneth Ehrenberg said.
http://www.northjersey.com/news/sea...-found-at-palisades-interstate-park-1.1625297

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2016/07/police_searching_for_missing_nj_hiker_in_palisades.html

I found Colin's name on the NJ Electronic Death Registry System as having been found on June 29th. I am a funeral director. His family has started a Go Fund Me page for his funeral expenses. RIP. For some reason, I can't post the link but it is www. gofund me. com/colineverett (remove the spaces).

I found Colin's name on the NJ Electronic Death Registry System as having been found on June 29th. I am a funeral director. His family has started a Go Fund Me page for his funeral expenses. RIP. For some reason, I can't post the link but it is www. gofund me. com/colineverett (remove the spaces).

Do you have a link to the post on the registry system or is that something only certain people can view? The mods will need some sort of proof (usually main stream media) to move Colin to the "found" section.

And GFundme links aren't allowed on websleuths, that's why you were having trouble posting it.

The death registry system is not for public use. I have log in access because I am a registered funeral director in NJ. I could take a screen shot of the page and send it to a moderator if need be. Just let me know.

no worries LilacStar, I locate a Main Stream Media source that confirmed the case status.

Rest Peacefully Collin.

Deepest Condolences to Collin's loved ones.

:rose: RIP Colin. was it an accident?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back