AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC40

JC40 Well-Known Member

Note the order. Most will prioritize whats first and foremost on their minds.

2. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma ❤️ Believer of Miracles

Police say he was last seen wearing orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt. He was driving a red van with a sliding door and tinted windows.

Authorities believe a man in a minivan took the little girl. They don’t know if he’s familiar to her or a complete stranger.

“We as a family, we feel really sad and really bad for not finding my niece. We don’t know who took her, who’s with her, how she is doing and everything. The only thing we’re trying to do is find her,” Dulce’s aunt, Nayiber Alavez Perez, said.

“Someone out there has a piece of information that could unlock this entire mystery and… they could think it’s not significant, they don’t want to bother the police, but please pick up the phone even if you think it’s insignificant,” said Robert Lowery, vice president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
    Grandmother pleads for safe return of missing 5-year-old New Jersey girl

***...last seen. I’ve been wondering if witnesses had seen him earlier in the day.

I do remember one of my posts said witnesses had seen the children on the playground.

3. imstilla.grandma

"I'm not going to go into anything as a reference to what was recovered or anything like that. It's all part of the investigation," Gaimari told reporters during a Friday afternoon press conference. He refused to answer follow-up questions.

An official for Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed to NBC10 that the boyfriend of Alavez's mother, who is not the girl's biological father, had been detained by ICE and then released. However, the official would not confirm whether the boyfriend was in ICE custody at the time of the disappearance.

The boyfriend, a 27-year-old Mexican citizen, "is part of an ongoing investigation by local, state and federal law enforcement partners and ICE cannot comment further," the official said, refusing also to confirm whether the investigation into the boyfriend involves Alavez's disappearance.
    Reward Climbs to $35K as Search for 5-Year-Old Continues

4. Hudsonnotary

Hudsonnotary Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

5. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

losing faith too.....fast

6. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

It has to be an unplanned stranger abduction considering that both children were out of sight of the mother (even if just a few minutes), two buildings beside the playground for a car or van to park behind and an escape road out of sight from where the mother was parked.

7. Ashley74

Ashley74 Well-Known Member

Older video but around the 49 second mark LE states that the obtained video surveillance from where they could in the surrounding area and saw several vehicles that they are exploring.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  8. Jim_M

Jim_M Well-Known Member

Or possibly being led through the park?

LE really needs to confirm that the little girl being put inside a red vehicle, was not a father-daughter situation. I’m not convinced that this was Dulce. I cannot explain my feelings, but that’s my doubtful side.

9. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

I hope Video was viewed by LE of customers going into Convenient Stores close to the park within the time frame she went missing. I do think behind the two buildings would be a spot to park and drink a cold six pack while watching the basketball players.

10. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I can't shake this Susan Smith style description of the 'abductor',and the 'red Van with tinted windows' feeling.
    Something seems really sketch about it.
    I think they would already have captured surveliellance video of the 'Red Van with tinterow windows', and the perp driving it by now. In and the park area,and at and around the time of the abduction by now.
    I think maybe it's some schoolyard bullies/ gang bangers,and they are all covering for each other.
    Hence the sketch description of perp,and Red Van with tinted windows.
    That's why I hope they get more survelliance video of vehicles,and buses, of anyone near the park that day,at that time.
    MOO

SuperTmo, Subiechik21, cody22 and 5 others like this.
  11. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

12. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I have been feeling for a time now that the van was not IN the park but was in fact on an adjacent side street or a commercial parking lot.

13. SugarSand

SugarSand Well-Known Member

My fear is the opposite - that LE knows nothing that we don't.

14. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

That’s absolutely possible, if not likely.

I thought my post over, and came to the same conclusion.

15. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Well-Known Member

After a week there is no sketch of the suspected kidnapper. Nothing. How are people supposed to be on the look out for this guy when they can't visualize him.

I'm starting to get really angry now. Something is not right here.

I sense, LE are going in circles or not even that.

MOO

16. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Well-Known Member

This bothers me as well, especially with the areas of water around. Kids can hurt themselves so easily at that age, even with no kidnappers around. Kids should know to wait for an adult at that age or to stay within eyesight.

17. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

This is the first I have seen it reported that someone knocked the ice cream out of the little boys grasp.

18. Alleykins

Alleykins Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the article, thank you for finding it.

19. imstilla.grandma

I’m standing next you.

20. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

Is there more details on the red van?

I imagine a fire engine red minivan from the description, which isn’t a common vehicle at all. But change that to burgundy or maroon work van and it’s completely different. I can’t think of any other vehicles with sliding doors other than mini vans and work vans. We should at least have a stock photo of what they’re looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.