AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only parking lot that is 30 yards away is directly South of the playground, and there are trees and buildings between the parking lot and the playground.

View attachment 205699

Ref for playground photo

I think it's more likely that 30 yards figure is misreporting or misquoting somewhere down the line.... because I'm pretty sure it's those red and white storage buildings pictured that her brother pointed to/behind?

Red pants, black shirt, orange sneakers and a red van - not exactly stealthy.

I think that investigators need to announce that the $35k reward is available to everyone, and that reporting information about the disappearance will not result in deportation.
Makes no sense. He would have stood out like a sore thumb!

Appreciate we may be making some assumptions here, but if red van guy could be exonerated, hopefully he has been (unless he has concerns about his immigration status, what a thing that is to have in this mix).

The thing I find interesting about red van man, if the witness statements did not immediately raise alarm, is that the abduction may therefore have been calm, normal looking. No screaming, no struggle. Which does suggest to me, that Dulce may have known him.

JMO

Yes, it doesn’t sound like she was upset when she was taken. And along that same vein, I have seen plenty of kids melting down about leaving the park or some other fun place so even if she was screaming I would not have thought it was that odd. The worst fit my kid ever through in a store was so shocking that I’m surprised people didn’t think she was being kidnapped and call 911. Complete hysterical screaming, “help me she isn’t my mama!”

Actually I dont think he would've stood out at all. Orange sneakers, orange work boots, a man wearing dirty shoes covered in red clay, wouldn't be all that weird in Georgia where I am from. Have y'all looked at orange sneakers online? Give it a Google search, Neon orange and neon pink colors are a thing. I mean you do notice them b/c theyre bright but they aren't unusual around my area.

Screenshot_20190919-195806_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190919-195817_Chrome.jpg

I think it's more likely that 30 yards figure is misreporting or misquoting somewhere down the line.... because I'm pretty sure it's those red and white storage buildings pictured that her brother pointed to/behind?

Which buildings are the red and white storage buildings?

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-21_15-2-11.png
    upload_2019-9-21_15-2-11.png
    915.5 KB · Views: 24
Makes no sense. He would have stood out like a sore thumb!

This is why I'm leaning towards a uniform of some sort. I know larger fast food like McDonald's,as an example, have mostly moved away from those garish combinations, but might there still be other smaller companies that use them?

A "Dad" coming off a shift, putting his "daughter" in a van wouldn't raise any alarm bells until after the fact, when people might have realized it was, or could have been, Dulce? She has been described as shy, and being so young....

Any locals have ideas of possible uniforms and/or brightly colored delivery vehicles?

Just a theory....

It would also be helpful to know what kind of shirt & pants. Button down? Polo? Khakis?jeans?

It's a bit less wild & crazy if we are talking a black t-shirt, sneakers with orange like those shared above and say a pair of sweatpamts, or athletic pants in red from a local team or school. Rutgers is red, right? Local high school or community or other colleges with those colors?

This doesn't make much sense to me. The only parking lot that is 30 yards away is directly South. The red and white buildings seem to be directly South. If Dulce was taken to the buildings South of the playground, the red van would have been parked in sight of the mother.

upload_2019-9-21_15-28-7.png

I just listened to news journalist Aaron Baskerville's contribution to the NG podcast, "Find Dulce Maria Alavez," dated 9/19.

(At the 12:50 mark) Aaron says, "With Dulce Maria's poster out in front of many stores, detectives went from business to business looking for more surveillance video.

Detectives are going through several surveillance videos now, trying to figure out if they can find the red van seen by witnesses."

"It shows vehicles we are exploring, there is more than one read van. But it does give us some leads."

Another man said this last statement. The way it is set up, it seems like a detective said it and a few red vans were seen on surveillance. I hope this is true and they saw one van with the correct time stamp as to when Dulce went missing.

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member