AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the SUV pic, the yellow road lines appear muted, so I am assuming the red car paint may be a bit muted. Do you think so??

Maybe slightly muted but the other red option in the middle is much deeper see below:
upload_2019-9-23_23-28-58.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-23_23-22-4.png
    upload_2019-9-23_23-22-4.png
    461.4 KB · Views: 47
  • upload_2019-9-23_23-25-47.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-23_23-25-47.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 53
Ive never followed a case where the media removes their videos or edits them so much after their first upload. It is so unusual idk what to think. Mom stands up and talks to reporters & 2 days later part of what she stated is edited out. Ive watched news reports/ videos, from reputable news sources, be removed within hours or edited so much the entire story changes. Links are broken, story,? What story? We are sorry the video you're looking for is no longer available would you like to search for another? Its wild IMOO
Makes me wonder whats happening in the background investigation?

I say that to make this point: the link to the breaking story from NBC10 Philadelphia is no longer working. Shall we quash the knowledge of the neighbors video if the red van? That's absolutley un-effing believable. I watched with my very own eyes and took screenshots from the report myself. Can somebody help me find it or is it another video that is now gone or edited to suit whomever is pulling strings or threatening reporters? Would that be happening?
Seriously why is this happening and will somwbody help me find the new link to the report? Im freaking out a wee bit lol

I've seen posts on here mentioning it, but no links to that.
Here you go:
On Thursday evening, investigators paced the park, bustling with pick-up basketball games and after-school energy. Lula Suggs watched as two girls, not much older than Dulce, shrieked with glee as they spun on the creaking play equipment.

Suggs, who works with the Vineland Youth Advocate Program, said she brings her kids to the park regularly, and saw Dulce playing there last Friday.

Search for Dulce Maria Alavez, missing 5-year-old New Jersey girl, continues as family pleads for help

I say that to make this point: the link to the breaking story from NBC10 Philadelphia is no longer working. Shall we quash the knowledge of the neighbors video if the red van? That's absolutley un-effing believable. I watched with my very own eyes and took screenshots from the report myself. Can somebody help me find it or is it another video that is now gone or edited to suit whomever is pulling strings or threatening reporters? Would that be happening?
Seriously why is this happening and will somwbody help me find the new link to the report? Im freaking out a wee bit lol
The video was deleted indeed i wonder if they jump the gun and showed video that LE didn't want to make public.JMO

I experienced the same issue but can vouch for you that you aren’t crazy because I screen shot it as well. It may be the news channel update the link with latest info segment each time they broadcast?

Let’s hope for DMA sake that LE knows more than they are sharing.

I experienced the same issue but can vouch for you that you aren’t crazy because I screen shot it as well. It may be the news channel update the link with latest info segment each time they broadcast?

Let’s hope for DMA sake that LE knows more than they are sharing.
If they don't....well that's gonna take some explaining!

Spanish speakers use la niña (the girl) and el niño (the boy) instead of proper names all the time. My mother will call my daughter la niña instead of her name when speaking about her with me. I personally don’t think it means anything here.
Yep, same thing here. I speak portuguese and we call my niece "a menina" (the girl) all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow