AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oh really? So without breaking
TOS are you saying that DMA May have been snatched whilst someone was getting high or am I misinterpreting that
?
Thank you for replying
Not neccesarily. Just saying that whoever took her,or disappeared her used that as a predestined time to commit the act.
MOO

This is an off the wall idea but i’ll toss it out there anyways.

Any chance someone known to someone in the family (neighbor, enemy, whatever), without the family's knowledge or participation, arranged for her to be taken? Like ex: a friend of a friend of a cousin who knows of her. **Not** saying anyone in the family did this but just someone on the peripheral who needed to procure a little girl to settle a debt or something and knew these kids played alone? Sold her into trafficking or something?

I know it’s way out there but desperate times...

This is an off the wall idea but i’ll toss it out there anyways.

Any chance someone known to someone in the family (neighbor, enemy, whatever), without the family's knowledge or participation, arranged for her to be taken? Like ex: a friend of a friend of a cousin who knows of her. **Not** saying anyone in the family did this but just someone on the peripheral who needed to procure a little girl to settle a debt or something and knew these kids played alone? Sold her into trafficking or something?

I know it’s way out there but desperate times...
I would think there is definitely a chance just based on abduction statistics but there is also a chance the kidnapper was a stranger to the family & Dulce.

As far as I can tell nothing else has changed.

There were false reports of a vehicle on surveillance being the abduction vehicle and that this was the main lead in tracking down the suspect.

However this turned out to be rumor and it has been clarified that the SUV is not being investigated.

IMO
I’m not sure that is correct. The article states the witness saw the vehicle (now not relevant) WITH the description of the POI. If the vehicle is now determined to NOT be involved, wouldn’t the POI be uninvolved as well? The article/LE does not clearly state the POI was the driver, but it’s been implied all along. MOO

FROM THE MOST RECENT ARTICLE:
The Amber Alert was issued last Tuesday night after a witness reported seeing a man leading the girl into a red van and driving off. The vehicle had a sliding door and tinted windows, according to the alert.

The suspect is described as a light-skinned, possibly Hispanic male, roughly 5-foot-6-inches tall. He has a thin build, no facial hair and facial acne. He was wearing orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt.

FBI pursuing hundreds of tips in search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, authorities say

Here we go... SUV in the video is not related:

Authorities have gathered a “significant amount” of surveillance video from homes and businesses in the area, Webb-McRae said. She also noted that a home surveillance video aired on NBC’s Philadelphia news affiliate on Monday night showing a red SUV leaving the park has been investigated and is not related to the incident.
FBI pursuing hundreds of tips in search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, authorities say
Glad this has been addressed by LE. The hopeful part of this statement is BBM.

And, they did take the time to investigate it, so it seems to have been considered a tip worth looking into.

If this particular home surveillance camera caught the red SUV in the area (coming and going), chances are that it or another was also able to catch other vehicles along that route around that time - maybe even a red van with sliding doors and tinted windows.

I'm trying to catch up and am thoroughly confused. So the red SUV is no longer in play. Is it now a red van? Or are both out of the picture??? TIA
Vehicle/truck/van/SUV/UFO has been investigated & is no longer of interest to LE. I’m starting to think they literally have nothing at all to go on, but Mom’s timeline & inaccurate witness reports. JMSO- just my sad opinion...

Vehicle/truck/van/SUV/UFO has been investigated & is no longer of interest to LE. I’m starting to think they literally have nothing at all to go on, but Mom’s timeline & inaccurate witness reports. JMSO- just my sad opinion...

Thanks so much for your clarification. So really nothing to go on. How very sad. (LOL on the UFO) much needed in these cases.

I wish they would say that, truth be told. The red vehicle and the guy, IMO, where the result of witnesses being repeatedly questioned and likely feeling like they had to come up with something. I still think Dulce is in the park, but I’ve considered that she was never there at all.

I’m starting to feel like maybe it wasn’t a stranger abduction. I’m going to be heartbroken if someone close to her was involved.

I considered the fact that she never made it to the park early on but I can’t see two small children lying that well. I believe her 3 year old brother.

I wish they would say that, truth be told. The red vehicle and the guy, IMO, where the result of witnesses being repeatedly questioned and likely feeling like they had to come up with something. I still think Dulce is in the park, but I’ve considered that she was never there at all.

I’m starting to feel like maybe it wasn’t a stranger abduction. I’m going to be heartbroken if someone close to her was involved.
If Dulce is alive and being well taken care of with love, then I want it to be someone close to her that abducted her. So long as she is alive and well.

I totally agree, though- if something bad happened to her by someone close to her- that would just be another devastating punch to the gut that other family members and friends have to bare because of the hands of an evil family member.

I think LE has someone in mind. They're being awfully quiet for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23