AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is against TOS to post this picture because he is a wanted man. He is wanted for sexual assault of a minor and is from Bridgeton. He also fits the description of the man seen with Dulce.

WANTED
lucianoTrejoDominguez.png

CUMBERLAND COUNTY JAIL DETAINER REFUSAL: AGGRAVATED SEXUAL ASSAULT, SEXUAL ASSAULT (VICTIM 13-15 YEARS OLD), CRIMINAL RESTRAINT, CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT, ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD

Name Trejo-Dominguez, Luciano
Place of Birth Mexico
Skin Tone Medium
Height 5'6"
Weight 160 lbs
Eyes Brown
Hair Black
Gender Male
Last Known Location Bridgeton, NJ
Occupation Cook
Summary:
On Aug. 12, 2019, the Vineland Police Department arrested Luciano Trejo-Dominguez for aggravated sexual assault, sexual assault (victim 13-15 years old), criminal restraint, criminal sexual contact and endangering the welfare of a child. On Aug. 13, 2019 and Aug. 14, 2019, respectively, the Pacific Enforcement Response Center and the ICE office in Mount Laurel both lodged detainers on Trejo-Dominguez with the Cumberland County Jail. He was released Aug. 23, 2019, and remains at-large.

Warning:
Do not attempt to apprehend any subject. If you have information about the whereabouts of these fugitives, immediately contact your local U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) office or call the national hotline at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE as soon as possible!

arrow_circleback.png
Return to the Detainer Non-Cooperation Threatens Public Safety spotlight page

ICE arrests 54 in N.J., slams local jails for releasing wanted immigrants

People following this case should see this and all of America should see this. He is a threat to public safety according to ICE.

Last edited by a moderator:
And...how far could the abduction vehicle travel before needing gas? Where are the gas stations along those routs? Do they have video that could have captured something? You can bet a paycheck LE and the FBI are looking at these same things!

Absolutely and any speed camera activtions or toll road cctv or traffic light cameras along the main routes in and out of the area need to be checked making sure that there are clear parameters in place. I would also be checking food stops and motels/hotels and truck stops with restrooms.
I would be doing a mobile mast data dump
And I would be looking at

SO ANNOYING THAT I SPENT OVER HALF HOUR COMPILING A LIST OF ACTIONS TO INVESTIGATE YET THE SERVER STOPPED RESPONDING AND IVE LOST THE WHOLE LOT WHEN TRYING TO POST IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THIS MORNING !!! This is all that’s left of my post and I don’t have time right now to do it all again- my apologies x

True, there are escape routes from the abduction site, but there's also a relationship between the abductor and his home.

It's one thing to look at an abduction site and imagine the easiest directions from abduction, another thing to look at shortest distance between home, abduction, and body radius. It looks like 20 miles. What do you think?

Who abducted Dulce? Where did she live? Where is the park in relation to home and school? Where is the school? Where did the abductor first see her? When did he first realize that her mother is also a child, that no one is looking out for Dulce? Why did he choose to abduct her after an ice cream run? Is that a habit of the mother - ice cream and park, then back to the parents' house for supper?

Car in relation to playground

View attachment 206430

Finished school wearing uniform at 3:30, at the ice cream shop at 4PM, missing at the playground at 4:20PM. Monday.

View attachment 206433

Routes ... to where?

View attachment 206432

Really GREAT work Otto!

True, the actor could be local. It is dangerous to "assume", however it seems to me that if he is local, someone would have noted their neighbors red van has not been parked outside since the abduction, and with the media coverage and reward, would have made a call.

That said, lets not get stuck on the van and exclude the possibility that the actor was on foot and the van was a coincidence. In that case, you would be spot on and the actor could be a local. Hopefully LE is going through all the local security videos and ring camera footage.

SO ANNOYING THAT I SPENT OVER HALF HOUR COMPILING A LIST OF ACTIONS TO INVESTIGATE YET THE SERVER STOPPED RESPONDING AND IVE LOST THE WHOLE LOT WHEN TRYING TO POST IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THIS MORNING !!! This is all that’s left of my post and I don’t have time right now to do it all again- my apologies x

Angleterre, that has happened to me more than a few times. I remind myself this place is a wonderful free resource with really great Moderators, and as such I deal with whatever internet and electronic bugs it may have. :D

I’m in the area and that just came on the morning news. But not much talk about Dulce this morning. :(

Yea, but you caught it and got it on here ASAP. I have a lot of respect for those on here who are digging, watching for updates, doing Google map work and working on timelines, rather than bashing and rehashing non merit information.

After while the media will run out of things to talk about or some other story will catch their attention. At that point, YOU folks will become Dulce's biggest advocates. Keep firmly in mind that LE knows much more than we do here. They keep things back so that when tips come in that contain key points that have not bee released, they know the tip is credible. Digging though thousands of tips and security video takes time.

Very disappointed to open up NJ.com this morning and find not ONE mention of this little girl. Even the so-called "updates" they gave recently aren't updates at all, maybe another word or sentence but nothing of significance. Where is this child? God help her.

Let's not forget the mother is how many months pregnant? I think the media reported about 5mths along. Let me tell you (as a mother of 2 and 1 on the way),while pregnant, I'd take any opportunity to sit in AC on a hot day vs sitting on a hard park bench in the heat. What was the temperature that day? Hot I bet. I understand the kids were young and I'm not defending her decision to sit in the car necessarily but this could have happened to anybody. Gone in minutes. She's taking her kids out to ice cream and play in the sunshine. In doing that she is already a better mom than most.
I see your point and the warm weather does affect a pregnant woman more so than most others. However, I live not too far from where this is going on and we had a stretch days before, during and after this incident where the temps were a bit below normal, there was low humidity and everyone wanted to be out enjoying it. After a ton of hot days and lots of rain this past summer, those days were very refreshing.

To this point, reports have stated she stayed in the car to help her 8-year old relative with homework, and she may have wanted a break as well. Dulce had been in school all day and quite possibly the 3 year-old brother may attend the publicly offered pre-school as well. She may not have even had either child most of the day.

In other words, who knows why she didn't get out of the vehicle, but I'd say she didn't have any inkling that there was a danger of her kids being abducted. JMO

I have been thinking about the discussions of why her mom stayed in the car etc. and it occurs to me that the rhythm of the moms day may have been caregiver and babysitter to her own and her younger sister while her mother and father were working.
It seems to have been her responsibility to pick them up from school, help with home work, take them to the park or otherwise take care of them.
And, she seems to be doing that beautifully until someone changed that rhythm.

This happened in upper Darby PA. I want to say about an hour to two hours from Bridgeton. One description is a dark colored van and white or light skinned Hispanic male.

Police Investigate Child Luring Incidents in Upper Darby
Interesting for sure. Enough similarity to look into a connection. If this is connected and possibly the same suspect/van, then it does prove a couple of things. The guy made it out of NJ and he no longer has Dulce. JMO

You would think investigators would at least do another press conference to keep Dulce’s face in the news. The fact that they haven’t said a word in about 5-7 days makes me think they just don’t care or they’re onto something huge. It’s really heartbreaking.

You would think investigators would at least do another press conference to keep Dulce’s face in the news. The fact that they haven’t said a word in about 5-7 days makes me think they just don’t care or they’re onto something huge. It’s really heartbreaking.
Thinking and hoping that something huge is in the works, they must have found a bone to chew on, if it turns out to be no good, they will reach out to the media again!
imo, speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member