AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

IIRC, certain infrared can detect decomp activity such as insects. And buried bodies can produce heat during decomp.

bluenoser, cass523, AnnaGrace and 3 others like this.

2. book-thinker

book-thinker Well-Known Member

Last night the news reported a 14 girls ex
    demetra posted #123 this article Thank you demetra

About 50 police officers also carried out a grid search Tuesday morning, investigators said. Crews also searched the woods and dive teams searched waterways in the large park. Police also towed away Alavez Perez's car from the park Tuesday night though they did not reveal the reason why. Amber Alert Issued for 5-year-old Girl Taken From New Jersey Park-
    NBC 10 Philadelphia

Earlier posts questioning about grid searches near the area. I didn't realize Alavez Perez's care was towed away.
    I'm still searching for the article about LE not revealing the name of the witness.
    Could the witness be a young child playing at the playground?

3. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

HayLouise, afitzy, cass523 and 7 others like this.
  4. tazikigirl

tazikigirl Well-Known Member

I think that citizen community members should offer to stand in as intermediaries for immigrant witnesses. I’m perfectly happy to do so myself, but I’m just a stranger on the internet. This would work best within the community. Citizen community members should make it known that immigrant friends and family can use them to report eyewitness accounts, even as a third or fourth account. It can be so anonymous that the person telling the citizen friend has brought a note to the citizen from a person they don’t even know. Seriously! This should be the agenda pushed out by local law enforcement, local advocacy agencies, local religious centers, schools, and the media. Hide in anonymity behind 3 friends and a citizen. For real.

Kittybunny, Linskid, cass523 and 6 others like this.
  5. Beekarina

Beekarina Well-Known Member

This bit is interesting to me. I've wondered all along:

"They were the only kids at the playground at the time, police previously noted. The playground is still being built, though no work was being done at the time."

TRB, cass523, MissMalowe and 7 others like this.
  6. Lmustang89

Lmustang89 Well-Known Member

Does this area that Dulce was kidnapped from have abandon houses that could be checked? Lots of people from the city and suburbs in/outside of Detroit are found in abandon houses.

7. Beekarina

JMO, but I don't think it's a necessarily an immigration thing. I think it's possible no one really knows where she is or who took her.

It seems more likely to me now that was 100% Dulce in the van , if no other kids were at the playground, and not another child as I have occasionally wondered.

I was thinking perhaps we don't have a sketch of the guy in the van because it really didn't stick out as unusual at the time? He's a composite from 3 witnesses, right? I think I read that? Dulce might be more memorable as no other kids were there at the time, and she seems to have gone at least somewhat regularly.

Linskid, cass523, Pinktruth and 2 others like this.
  8. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Does that mean there is playground equipment or just sand? Any pictures I wonder?

Subiechik21 likes this.
  9. sf618b

sf618b Active Member

This. I found a picture of a decrepit abandoned house on the park property and sent it in.

Looloo, Lmustang89, cass523 and 6 others like this.
  10. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Remember guys not to post the tips that you have sent in to LE here. Please do report anything you think might be helpful, but don't post it here. We don't want people to know what has been reported and what hasn't. :)

11. tazikigirl

I think it’s very much about immigration status. The fact that all the witnesses scattered as soon as police arrived and they were only able to get a witness statement by piecing together who was at the park from body cams and dash cams the next day is very telling. I’ve worked with immigrant populations and the fear is very real and very justified.

The police made a mistake in not suspecting an abduction to begin with...I don’t know how that wasn’t just part of their protocol; but then the tracking down of witnesses by bodycam the next day caused a serious delay in the Amber Alert of well over 30 hours.

1&2&3, cass523, rootbeer and 7 others like this.
  12. tazikigirl

13. Beekarina

There are photo s, I will go find for you. Simple structures, grassy area.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  14. Beekarina

I agree not trusting authorities complicates. The delayed alert was weird, and a lot is weird here.

I'm just pointing out the possibility that we might not know where she is because no one knows the guy.

Linskid, cass523, Subiechik21 and 5 others like this.
  15. 283

283 Well-Known Member

There is playground equipment - the video link below shows playground and area where mom was parked.

Here's what we know about the Dulce Maria Alavez case

cass523, Subiechik21, NoSI and 2 others like this.
  16. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  17. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

The red SUV has been ruled out, as has been repeatedly posted on the thread.

18. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

How would the mother know if Dulce run to any strangers? Mother didn't witness the abduction.

Stunned, Subiechik21, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  19. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

I know it has been ruled out but it was seen on video arriving inside the park area where Dulce went missing and was seen leaving after 4 minutes the same time Dulce went missing so I haven’t ruled it out.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    Mauig’ma and Subiechik21 like this.
  20. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Believer of Miracles

HayLouise, cdnjan, afitzy and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.