AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

2. afitzy

Univision update

3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, those three witnesses did not come forward until Saturday. They are not part of the group that had been interviewed earlier. Imo

4. afitzy

5. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

TRB, AgeofAquaruis, CarolAnn and 13 others like this.
  6. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Yes and they were cleared by law enforcement. Regardless of where and when they were on video. Mods deleted references to these innocent people and said we couldn’t discuss them. If LE are wrong then they have a good reason for clearing them publicly.

The red VAN in the Amber Alert has not been cleared or photographed at all. We haven’t even been told it was in the park at all. It may have been outside the park and that’s why we don’t have video of it. We don’t know.

People were confusing the two red vehicles constantly just like they are now, so it was much easier once we could only discuss one.

Linskid, songbrd, Really? and 4 others like this.
  7. JillyNJ

JillyNJ Profile pic is Jamie Diane Seymour

Yes. And 1 of them them has ties to BRIDGETON and matches description in this case. I posted previously upthread about this but its received very little attention hereand mostly ignored. And at one time deleted until reinstated.

TRB, CarolAnn, Arkark and 13 others like this.
  8. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Believer of Miracles ❤️Justice for Gannon

Let’s get a feel for the landscape, environment and neighborhoods. It helps me in trying to feel included in the community. This is their home. They’re fighting for the return to safety, comfort and peace.

TRB, AnnaGrace, JudiK and 8 others like this.
  9. MsFacetious

They should have charged them with the crimes then. If they are suspects, charge them.

Maljako, AnnaGrace, MaraJade and 6 others like this.
  10. afitzy

I am with you as to being confused why your OP was not widely commented upon in the thread as I think it could be highly relevant that violent criminals with sexual crime histories are being released back into the NJ population rather than dealt with by ICE. Having read the Atty Gen of NJ statement on the process of coordination between local LE and ICE, I have to admit to being absolutely confused as to what is going on in NJ. I would also bet LE is confused as well and perhaps that is why what seems to be happening is happening in terms of released prisoners.

It appears that ICE is presently very active in NJ given the situation with prisoners being released by local LE but it is unclear whether they have sufficient staffing for the enormous job at hand.

It is also unclear why ICE was unable to coordinate pickup with local authorities or if local authorities simply released the prisoners in advance of ICE arrival.

I do hope the local NJ press is on this situation as it is quite concerning IMO.

MOO

TRB, CarolAnn, Nilesil and 9 others like this.
  11. JillyNJ

They were charged. Read the information please instead of jumping to conclusions.

12. JillyNJ

Thank you. I agree it is quite concerning. These men were released erroneously. They are a dangerous to public safety!

13. MsFacetious

Then they are defendants, not suspects and the fault lies with the bail not being high enough.

TRB, O'Really, NoSI and 7 others like this.
  14. 283

283 Well-Known Member

I am wondering if it is possible for law enforcement to analyze cell phone data in order to see anyone who all was in the immediate area at the time - or is it only possible once they have potential suspect to use the cell data as evidence against them?

15. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

I am so sorry, @JillyNJ ! I haven't been on much today and yesterday unfortunately and I missed this entirely. Thank you for posting this again. This makes me utterly sick and disgusted! We're not talking guys in jail for B&E or dealing drugs, which is bad enough, but predators! Seriously, what the hell is going on in NJ and NY that they won't work with ICE to keep them behind bars!

16. JillyNJ

Don't be silly there's no need to apologize to me you did nothing wrong. The whole ordeal is sickening. Mixing the sanctuary route with an already over-populated/overwhelmed criminal justice system we have here is just asking for chaos.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  17. imstilla.grandma

The people of NJ must be proud of you too. Your family, your friends, your community. Yourself!
    Stand and Represent.

18. JillyNJ

Earlier in the thread there was talk about the red van not being part of the investigation anymore. Does anyone have a link to that information? I'm not finding anything. Thanks.

cass523 likes this.
  19. JillyNJ

Ah ha! Nevermind. I misunderstood. It was the specific red SUV in the video that was cleared. But are they still looking for a red van related to this case?

cass523, afitzy and Subiechik21 like this.
  20. imstilla.grandma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.