AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #5

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by hollye, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

We have yet another child abducted from Alabama- poor girl was at a birthday party, outside playing! See @Subiechik21 thread: AL - AMBER ALERT- AL- Kamille McKinney, 3, 'Extreme Danger' Kidnapped from Birmingham Birthday Party

What is going on with all of these kidnappings? Children just playing? Dulce, Ahlora (thankfully, she was found safe!) and now little Kamille?

Parents out there- please. Make sure there is an adult with children at all times, even older children. These poor kids can't play on a playground or have fun at a birthday party, without some nut bag waiting to take them.

2. jash

jash Well-Known Member

Are you thinking the mother/someone disclosed on sm that she planned to take the kids to the park that day? i.e. perpetrator knew they were going and waited?

That's a good question. Who knew in advance that they were going to the park that day? Was it a routine?

3. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

I listened to the 911 convo with the Mom and Dispatcher. The Dispatcher did not accurately convey what the Mom told her and added in her own interpretations, thus the assertion of "black men". The mom didn't say anything about black men, IIRC! After listening to that call my initial thought was that the Dispatcher needed to be retrained to properly document and convey information. But that's just and opinion.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

4. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

ITA. It was like a game of broken telephone. Mother was also very clear that she didn't see anything herself.

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, that's what I thought.
    That's probably what led to a lot of speculation and rumors, and that's exactly why they edited it out. Imo

sceawian, LadyL, Kuyluc2764 and 6 others like this.
  6. MsBetsy

That could be. I'm sure LE questioned anybody that she may have spoken to.
    They have interviewed so many people. I can't remember exactly how many but several have been interviewed multiple times. I hope they have some good leads. Imo

7. Han

Han Well-Known Member

Exactly. Seemed like someone had inside information.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    AnnaGrace, MsBetsy, janewall and 3 others like this.
  8. PunkCake

PunkCake Well-Known Member

she said specifically "a black guy and a spanish guy"
    I just listened to it again, the dispatcher DID relay the wrong info as in saying it was just two black men.

Not to be disrespectful but ..Have you ever been a dispatcher?

GoBuckeyes and TRB like this.
  9. JC40

JC40 Well-Known Member

Why didn't she correct the dispatcher?

10. MsBetsy

I'm sure she was in a panic when she called. She probably had a million things on her mind.
    Anyway, it's not really a factor, because that part was edited out.
    She was just repeating what others told her as she didn't see anything herself.
    If LE felt they needed to reveal that there was more than one suspect I'm sure they would. Imo

TimesEight, cass523, O'Really and 7 others like this.
  11. SkipperKey3

SkipperKey3 Well-Known Member

Still no sign of that poor little one. I keep checking, hoping beyond reason that she is somehow okay.

12. ProtectChildren

ProtectChildren Well-Known Member

I keep checking here as well at all hours.
    Even though I am local the local news paper the Daily Journal requires a subscription. I also have an a d block er so NJ.com doesn't always come in. I feel like this is the best place for true info. I don't have facebook, so I check public info from FB, but miss out on other info.

Thanks to all who contribute. I just wish our care here in this discussion could translate to helping find her. Hope beyond reason is a good description. I think of Elizabeth Smart and how resilient she was to survive and escape her situation.
    So much of this story doesn't make sense, things lost in communication, things left out from the public.

13. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

You make a very good point. However, with something as critical as POI description, perhaps their procedure would best include repeating it to the distraught caller for validation.

However, your point is a good one.
    Easy to say fro the armchair vs. in the line of duty. : )

Amateur opinion and speculation

14. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

So with the other recent two kidnappings of little girls, we had photos of suspects released very quickly from surveillance cameras (which are now everywhere). Whoever supposedly kidnapped Dulce is like a ghost, because we got nothing.

15. janewall

janewall Well-Known Member

It seems strange to me that police have not had a sketch artist work with Dulce's little brother and perhaps some of the young men on the basketball court to come up with an image of a suspect. Perhaps the boy is too young to give reliable feedback on distinctions among features.

16. Kuyluc2764

Kuyluc2764 Well-Known Member

To the red van story. Who gave a detailed description of the man? There were more witnesses. I have already shared the article for this several times. I honestly don't know what else to say.

MsBetsy likes this.
  17. Kuyluc2764

When was this ever stated? Can you provide links to what you are saying? Because I have only heard that the police were not "wed" to the red van and then the red van description was changed on the amber alert. The suspect description has not. We also do not know for sure who the child of tender years is, he or she could very well be another child and not the non verbal child of Noema's.

18. Kuyluc2764

Just speculation of course but I feel like they think she was taken to Mexico. Just a feeling.

EmDee, AnnaGrace and MsBetsy like this.
  19. Kuyluc2764

LOL. If I would have scrolled down a tad bit more, I wouldn't have replied. That is exactly the way I feel about it.

cass523 and MsBetsy like this.
  20. Kuyluc2764

I honestly believe she was not paying attention. You can hear people talking in the background so she may have been listening to what people were telling her.

TimesEight, cass523, LadyL and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.