AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 19 y/o mom grew up in a home where English is a 2nd language, having a baby at 14, and a 2nd child a couple years later, mom possibly didn’t complete her high school.
My grandmother lived with us and spoke French and English was her 2nd language. Many times she got her tenses confused when speaking to us in English.

I personally think her age plus her culture combined can explain away a lot of her comments and behaviors <modsnip>. My husband is mexican and from my own personal experience emotions and even responses to physical pain are displayed ... differently. Perhaps what we consider a normal reaction to grief and pain is considered a sign of weakness in another culture. In a situation where you have completely lost control of everything, regaining control of your emotions and responses may be the only thing holding you together. JMO

ETA: plus, there are often grammatical mistakes when someone is not speaking their common language. If Spanish is her first language and English 2nd, then maybe that is the culprit. Idk.
I knew how strong I am when it became the only choice I have.

I agree with every word you said. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very worried also that this will be the heart shattering results for another beautiful sweet child.

I have read extensively throughout the many years about pedophiles MOs. They often cruise areas such as campsite, baseball parks or parks in general they know where small young children will be.

And sadly as we have seen way too many times they can abduct a child even in broad daylight in busy areas, and no one hears or sees anything.

I pray this beautiful little girl will be found safe very soon.
Your thoughts are much like my own...

I live in a relatively small town in SoCal...

and I have sleuthed the SO's living in our area...

makes no difference where we live...
There is evil among us...

I frequent a nearby park often to play basketabal...

the community park has great tennis courts, soccer fields, swimming pools, and playground area...

AND... I have seen some "gentlemen" walking with "empty" strollers...
As they peruse the people in the pool area....

I am at a loss of what to do about this behavior...
As most people would just consider it men out for a stroll...

But seriously... These men are NOT just out to get some sun...

The behavior is too close to stalking for my hinky-meter...

I try to give them eye contact... To let them know I am, too, observing the park's activities...
But with a way less ulterior motive than what seems to be from these guys...

All... JMO...

From the same article.

"At the park, Dulce and her 3-year-old brother ran off to play, while the mom stayed in the vehicle with an 8-year-old relative, Chief Gaimari said on Tuesday.

After about 10 minutes, the 3-year-old ran back to the car crying and pointed to the area where he said he last saw his sister, which included some storage buildings near the playground."
I'm a bit puzzled as to why the 8 year old relative wasn't out playing with the other children.

An example of conflicting time reporting: Is it bad journalism? Is it evolving timeline? Is it my confusion? Probably. Occam's razor. I can’t figure it out yet; but something seems off about calling her brother.

***Perez searched the area for about 15 minutes before calling her brother. They searched for nearly an hour before contacting police.
Police Reveal Details on Possible Suspect After 5-Year-Old Girl Disappears from New Jersey Playground

***Monday shortly after 4 p.m: Noema Alavez arrives at City Park with Dulce and the two other children. Dulce and her younger brother ran off to play, while her mother Noema Alavez stayed in the vehicle with an 8-year-old relative.

After about 10 minutes, the 3-year-old ran back to the car crying and pointed to the area where he said he last saw his sister, which included some storage buildings near the playground.

Monday about 4:20 p.m.: Noema Alavez told police she immediately began looking for Dulce, thinking her daughter was hiding. She said she searched for about 10 to 15 minutes before calling her brother to help look for the girl.

Monday at 5 p.m.: Noema Alavez calls police to report her daughter missing, beginning what would be an extensive search of the massive park
Amber alert for Dulce Alavez: Timeline, what we know about missing 5-year-old as search spans into 3rd day

***According to the mother, the 3-year-old returned to the car without his sister and they were not able to locate her after.

"I went looking for her and couldn't find her and I called the cops," she said. "They were looking for her all night. The dogs were out here."
Amber Alert issued for missing Bridgeton, New Jersey girl, Dulce Maria Alavez

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

After leaving my career of almost 40 years because of DSS bs, grandmas tend to be overly aggressive when it comes to their grandchildren. Young Moms are so overwhelmed. Yup they’re some bad ones, but Grandparents make it so much harder. Yes some Grandparents are apsolutely right, but some aren’t. Some Grandparents are monsters. When you walk behind a grandma telling her grandson he is evil, he has a black heart, he will die in prison walking into school, when you tell her too stop...and you are called into the office....and he throws a table and takes 2 children out...when he is allowed to come back the next day...you and the other children are still out. We have a problem.
Not saying that happened here at all, just sayin a glimpse into our children’s childhoods. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
My own thoughts,
Please be careful calling out mom.
There are SO many things that I disagree with in how she chose to spend her time at the park,
BUT...
Not a murderer does that make her.
She is young.
She has made a TERRIBLE misjudgment.
If she is a victim, and at this point, until the police say otherwise, that is what she is..
She is paying a very heavy price.
If the tide changes, and police call her out,
then , it's a different story.

Well now I've got all sorts of thoughts going on in my head. She doesn't know why she would run away? Really?
Just to put things into perspective...I believe that this video was taken the same day that Dulce went missing, so before the Amber Alert, before the witness info about the abduction. Mom is wearing the same clothes as she was in the surveillance photos.

I am on the fence about what happened, but I don’t hold her behavior in this video in account for what happened to Dulce. She looks to be in shock and her eyes are quite puffy from crying.

My own thoughts,
Please be careful calling out mom.
There are SO many things that I disagree with in how she chose to spend her time at the park,
BUT...
Not a murderer does that make her.
She is young.
She has made a TERRIBLE misjudgment.
If she is a victim, and at this point, until the police say otherwise, that is what she is..
She is paying a very heavy price.
If the tide changes, and police call her out,
then , it's a different story.
Said much more eloquently than I.

Well now I've got all sorts of thoughts going on in my head. She doesn't know why she would run away? Really?
Ok, my chair came out of the closet when I first read ‘generally happy’. Then came the clothing discrepancy.

Her name translates to sweet candy per Google. Any bilinguals want to vet the cyber world? Did the Internet get it right? Snopes wants to know.

Last edited:
I would be too scared to let the baby boy run around with his sister. He's still a toddler, I would be way too scared of him falling, hitting his head or something like that to stay in the car. But honestly, I don't judge her, it's not like she dumped the kids at the park and left.
The other child is about 9, probably is starting to like being around her big sister way more than playing with the little kids.

Ok, my chair out of the closet when I first read ‘generally happy’. Then came the clothing discrepancy.

Her name translates to sweet candy per Google. Any bilinguals want to vet the cyber world? Did the Internet get it right? Snopes wants to know.
Dulce Maria is a famous Mexican singer and actress.

Dulce María - Wikipedia

I would be too scared to let the baby boy run around with his sister. He's still a toddler, I would be way too scared of him falling, hitting his head or something like that to stay in the car. But honestly, I don't judge her, it's not like she dumped the kids at the park and left.
The other child is about 9, probably is starting to like being around her big sister way more than playing with the little kids.
I believe I saw mentioned somewhere upthread that mom was helping her sister with homework, while the little ones played.

Ok, my chair out of the closet when I first read ‘generally happy’. Then came the clothing discrepancy.

Dulce means sweet, just sweet though. I don't know where the candy party came from but that's funny. It's cute how both kids have such traditional names, taking into consideration that she's such a young mom. I would expect like a Luna or a Ariana, not a Dulce Maria, it's cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305