AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the FBI are getting involved.

I’m guessing they are reviewing traffic cams and any other camera surveillance in the area.

I’m in SJ, so our local news just did a bit on this. They are in the air over the park. Gosh, it looks huge for a 5 yr old.
Lots of trees , a lake ( currently draining it) and marshland.

Praying she is found safe.

So the FBI are getting involved.

I’m guessing they are reviewing traffic cams and any other camera surveillance in the area.

I’m in SJ, so our local news just did a bit on this. They are in the air over the park. Gosh, it looks huge for a 5 yr old.
Lots of trees , a lake ( currently draining it) and marshland.

Praying she is found safe.

Yeah, I'm in Northern DE and haven't seen really much of anything on the local DE news (they seem to be mainly focused on all the shootings in Wilmington this month and the unidentified remains of a 10 year old found on a softball field in Smyrna), but I'm glad to see it seems pretty saturated on the local Philly stations (3, 6, 10, Fox29). Hoping for the best for this little one.

Cops search for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, last seen at NJ playground

“She would always be with me or my mom,” she said. “I don’t know why she just ran away.”

Dulce was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt, white shoes and brown pants with flowers and butterflies, KYW-TV reports.”

These are not the clothes she was last seen wearing in the store. Did mom give this other description and if so why?
“I don’t know why she just ran away.” I don't like that comment. MOO

Praying for this little girl to be safely returned. After seeing that they have footage of her in the convenience store yesterday it does seem like the Mother's not lying and that her story is lining up. I'm thinking this is an abduction.

Me too, but not discounting her running away if she's the one who knocked her brother's ice cream to the ground.

Cops search for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, last seen at NJ playground

She would always be with me or my mom,” she said. “I don’t know why she just ran away.”

Dulce was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt, white shoes and brown pants with flowers and butterflies, KYW-TV reports.

BBM

So did brother tell mom that she knocked his ice cream over and ran away? Otherwise that’s a strange comment. Different description than what she’s wearing in CCTV in store. MOO

I just saw this article, so I am following now. Taken from a playground sounds like a true abduction, but again, I'm running behind.
I don't like this. It's very worrisome and scary for that beautiful little girl. She may already be "lost" to the world, as we see often. Kidnap, do bad things to her, get rid of the evidence permanently. Prayers for her safety.
Please excuse if this article has already been posted:

Authorities Searching for New Jersey 5-Year-Old Who Vanished From Playground

Dulce Maria Alavez was last seen near the swings at City Park in Bridgeton

By Steve Helling
September 17, 2019 04:22 PM
According to police, the girl’s mother, 19-year-old Noema Perez, drove her kids to the playground at about 4 p.m. on Monday. She let Dulce and her 3-year-old brother play on the swings while she waited in the car with an 8-year-old relative. The car was in a parking lot approximately 30 yards from the playground area, police say.

After about 10 minutes, the 3-year-old returned to the car, saying he was unable to find his sister. He pointed his mother to the area where he last saw her. Perez searched the area for about 15 minutes before calling her brother. They searched for nearly an hour before contacting police.

Praying for this little girl to be safely returned. After seeing that they have footage of her in the convenience store yesterday it does seem like the Mother's not lying and that her story is lining up. I'm thinking this is an abduction.
My fear, abduction. Plus, there are witnesses that saw them, including Dulce, on the playground...and not that it means a lot, but the mom is still wearing the clothes she had on when at the store buying them ice cream...so, there would be dna, depending on how mom hurt her...but I don’t feel like she did hurt her. I am thinking about taking a drive down to the park. Can’t get this out of my head.

I just saw this article, so I am following now. Taken from a playground sounds like a true abduction, but again, I'm running behind.
I don't like this. It's very worrisome and scary for that beautiful little girl. She may already be "lost" to the world, as we see often. Kidnap, do bad things to her, get rid of the evidence permanently. Prayers for her safety.
Please excuse if this article has already been posted:

Very much agree here...playground....would check area county offenders who used playgrounds for committing offenses. very worried for little Dulce. Mom looks in shock IMO.

If she was abducted, she would have to have been taken east through the trees toward the Cohansey River and there are only ways over that river. One looks to be a pedestrian bridge and the other is a road. It seems to me that narrows the starting point for a search to those two places in terms of looking for surveillance cameras.
If she was not taken that direction, then she would have been in the wide open fields around the parking lot and the basket ball courts. People interviewed there said they saw no indication of an abduction.

If someone saw the brother and sister and the ice cream cone incident, and s/he had bad ideas, it would have been easy for that person to come over or coax her over, saying, "Come with me, and we will get him a new ice cream cone, and we can get one for you, too. He can stay here because we'll be right back." That, or similar, may have been all it took -- to take her hand and walk off, or take her to a car.
<chills> I just don't have a good feeling, same as many of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288