Resolved NJ - Hillside, BlkFem 40-60, UP91453, Struck by multiple vehicles, Lottery ticket & handwritten paper, Feb'22 - namus removed

Hochman

Reaction score
ME/C Case Number - 20220237

Reconstruction
UP91453.png

"The individual was struck by multiple vehicles on Rt. 22 and Bloy Street."

Height - 5' 9" (69 inches) Measured
Weight - 190 lbs Measured

Hair Color - Black
Head Hair Description - Thin, curly black hair measuring ~2 1/2"
Eye color - Brown
Eye Description - Dark brown irides.

Scar/mark
- 1/8" healing area of the dorsum of Left 1st toe
- 1/4" hyperpigmented scars of the torso and extremities

Accessories
- White metal studded belt
- 3 small liquor bottles ("New Amsterdam" & "Crown Royal")
- A cigarette container containing change
- A lighter and the following US currency: Seven $1 bills, 3 quarters & 18 pennies.
- Pieces of paper (lottery ticket and a handwritten paper)

Clothing
- Beige Bra
- Black shirt
- Blue striped hooded zippered shirt
- Green jacket
- Gray underwear
- Black pants
- 2 white socks

Lottery ticket and handwritten note
Original
Original

Somebody had sent her to get housing assistance. I wonder if she ever made it there.

I can't tell. Was it a winning lottery ticket? There seems to be something written across the first entry, not sure what it means.

I have been down Route 22 at Bloy Street many times. Most likely she tried to cross Route 22 and was hit waiting on the medium, which is just a concrete divider with 2 lanes of traffic on both sides going at least 50mph or more depending on traffic. There is a slight curve going eastbound if she was in the road. I don’t know which side of the road she was found.

Most likely she wasn’t from this part of Hillside because if she were crossing Route 22 she would have known to take the Bloy Street bridge which crosses over 22 at this intersection.

The only mass transportation in this area is buses which I don’t think travel Route 22. This stretch is very dangerous, there is no medium and people sometimes try to cross 4 lanes of traffic. In some spots, they put up a fence to deter people from crossing. Route 22 basically cuts Hillside in half.

Jersey City is in Hudson County and Hillside is Union County so it makes me think she was from out of town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivybridget
Back