NJ NJ - Howell, UncMale 40-50, UP52540, Hoodie, Memorial Band, Sz8 Nike, Dental Bridge, Sept'18

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
41061102_1890099174406272_1229527091054116864_n.jpg

41162404_1890102184405971_7559691281945853952_n.jpg

41083604_1890099137739609_2507216197313888256_n.jpg

40840148_1890102671072589_1818356674860154880_n.jpg

41158205_1890099161072940_2184008402072502272_n.jpg

UPDATE: In regards to the human remains found yesterday in Howell, members of the investigative team cleared the scene at approximately 2:40 p.m. this afternoon. Items discovered in the area included (Pictured in the photo gallery) a Hybrid brand zip-up hooded sweatshirt, a memorial wrist band for Kyle Guidice (Died Nov. 2008, see attached obituary for further details), a watch (stock photo pictured), pants size 32/32 with a black belt, and Nike sneakers size 8. There was a dental bridge in the upper 4 teeth of the decedent.

Anyone with information regarding the identity can contact Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office Detective Andrea Tozzi at 800-533-7443 or Howell Township Police Department Detective Corporal Nancy Carroll at 732-938-4111.

Anyone who feels the need to remain anonymous but has information about the identity can contact Monmouth County Crime Stoppers confidential telephone tip-line by calling 1-800-671-4400; can text "MONMOUTH” plus their tip to 274637; or, they can email a tip via the website at www.monmouthcountycrimestoppers.com. Monmouth County Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information.

Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office

Autopsy Set For Skeletal Remains Found In Howell
"The remains were found by land surveyors doing work in the area of the bridge on Ramtown-Greenville Road that partially collapsed as a result of the Aug. 13 storm, police said. They were found in a wooded area near the bridge".
"The gender of the skeleton is not known, the prosecutor's office said. An autopsy and examination was scheduled for Wednesday, officials said."
Howell bones mystery deepens with discovery of teen's memorial wristband
"Investigators have been in contact with Guidice's family, who were unable to provide any clues as to whom the wristband may have belonged, Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office Spokesman Chris Swendeman said."

I found a go fund me that throws this possible match into question. But I can't find any confirmation so far on that information, like a press release or obituary. I'm currently in the Netherlands on vacation, and so my ability to continue looking up info is a bit restricted atm. I did send the info I found to Pamela Reed, but I cant tell if it's the same Ricardo Gonzalez.

found Kyle Guidice's obituary:

KYLE RICHARD GUIDICE
Kyle Richard Guidice, 16, of Brick, died Saturday, Nov. 15 [2008], at Ocean Medical Center, Brick. Born in Point Pleasant, he lived all of his life in Brick. He was a student at Brick Memorial High School. Kyle enjoyed wrestling and BMX/freestlyle biking. He was a communicant of St. Dominic's Roman Catholic Church, Brick.
He is survived by ... [snipped]
Visitation will be from from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday at Colonial Funeral Home, 2170 Highway 88, Brick. A Funeral Liturgy will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Dominic's Church, Brick. Interment will follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Toms River.

View Kyle Guidice's Obituary and express your condolences

Those i could see. Kyle's mom has already contacted the howell PD and Monmouth county prosecutors office to say she has no idea who this is or whu they would have that wrist band.

Did you see the bolded part about Kyle spending time in skate parks in Lakewood and Sayerville? There might be a connection with your Ricardo Gonzales find. I couldn't find anything on a missing Ricardo Gonzales except for a page from someone in Lakewood who posted that that Ricardo was found deceased on a park bench in Queens in 2016.

Yes ma'am. That's the same information i found. When i sent the tip into the mcps about Ricardo Gonzales, I mentioned the article about Kyle said he went to skate parks in Lakewood and maybe that could be a connection. I can't find any other proof that Ricardo was found deceased tho.

I think the remains may possibly belong to a female because of the size of the shoes found: Size 8, which is relatively small for a man or even a teenage boy, IMO.

I would like to know if that’s in men’s size (which translates to size size 9.5 in women’s). They can find out just by looking inside the shoes (“M” for men’s and “W” for women’s).

I wear both men’s and women’s since there are more (and often cooler) styles to choose from in men’s, especially when it comes to sneakers.

It would also make sense, IMO, to show pictures of the shoes, or at least provide a description since a lot of kids, especially teens, are into sneakers (my 14-year-old is a shoe nut and so are many of his friends). It’s often something they pay more attention to than a hoodie, watch, etc.

Last edited:
I think the remains may possibly belong to a female because of the size of the shoes found: Size 8, which is relatively small for a man or even a teenage boy, IMO.

I would like to know if that’s in men’s size (which translates to size size 9.5 in women’s). They can find out just by looking inside the shoes (“M” for men’s and “W” for women’s).

I wear both men’s and women’s since there are more (and often cooler) styles to choose from in men’s, especially when it comes to sneakers.

It would also make sense, IMO, to show pictures of the shoes, IMO, or at least provide a description since a lot of kids, especially teens, are into sneakers (my 14-year-old is a shoe nut and so are many of his friends). It’s often something they pay more attention to than a hoodie, watch, etc.
Agreed, wondered if this uid was female and thinking the shoes might provide better clues, but that light up watch is interesting - maybe someone working student job at night, in the dark like a movie theater, a camper? speculation.

Ricardo may have been found deceased last year. A woman from Lakewood, NJ has a . You can find it under his name and in loving memory.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back