Found Safe NJ - JM, 14, walked to deli, East Orange, 14 Oct 2021 *custodial mom arrested*

Wow! There's quite alot involved here BUT the family and friends had to make handmade posters?

This young girl lost the food stamp card first trip. Came back and told mom. Mom told her to retrace her steps. She does. Now they got a guy that paid? Then he takes her to a second deli?

Add on an abusive (I'm sorry got confused) dad, whoever, but they don't believe it's him?

J has been missing waaaay too long. JMO but no family anywhere should have to make handmade posters.

What country are we in? Let this child be found safe and unharmed, please!!!!

You said it, @Filly -- damm. I just saw this case, so I'm catching up with the details. Hand-made flyers, dammit. SMH.
I''ve already got that all-too-familiar pit in my stomach -- scary. My hope is that maybe, maybe she's lying low somewhere in a safe place... SMH.

My heart aches -- I see that pretty face and know that she is also pretty inside, too. Just a young girl -- away from home too many days, and with a scary situation piled on top. Prayers for LE, the ones who love her, and for this girl who was just starting to become a young woman with the same hopes and dreams that so many girls this age have.
No one wants the world to lose this girl and those like her. <sigh>

Last edited by a moderator:
You said it, @Filly -- damm. I just saw this case, so I'm catching up with the details. Hand-made flyers, dammit. SMH.
I''ve already got that all-too-familiar pit in my stomach -- scary. My hope is that maybe, maybe she's lying low somewhere in a safe place... SMH.

My heart aches -- I see that pretty face and know that she is also pretty inside, too. Just a young girl -- away from home too many days, and with a scary situation piled on top. Prayers for LE, the ones who love her, and for this girl who was just starting to become a young woman with the same hopes and dreams that so many girls this age have.
No one wants the world to lose this girl and those like her. <sigh>
Its the man who paid. Men don’t give little girls money for nothing.
Surveil 24/7. Tap his phone & email. Friend of Dad? History? Record? Its him or alone with others!

$15,000 Reward for Missing Teen from East Orange

EAST ORANGE, NJ - East Orange Police have been looking for a missing teen for the last three weeks. Essex County Sheriffs Officers and an anonymous business owner are offering $15,000 to anyone who can point police to J’s location.

I am wondering why she wasn't in school at 10am that day. Oct 14th was a Thurs and a school day from what I know.

Originally she went to the store at 7:30 AM. Then lost the food stamp card. Went home and told mom who told her to retrace her steps. Let's say that brings it to 8:15? She then with a man purchases juice and candy he paid for. She didn't get the paper towels her mom requested.

JMO she was going to school that day. Then all this happened.

Lord knows what happened in say that extra hour before showing up at another deli? So that would bring it to near ten. Meanwhile her mom already called the law and was looking all over the neighborhood for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back