Found Deceased NJ - J. Brockington, 56, Juan Garcia, 58, group home, Eastampton Twp, 1 Nov 2018 *endangered*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Joseph Brockington, 56, and Juan Garcia, 58, left the group home on the night of Nov. 1. The men are described in a Facebook post by police as being mentally handicapped and diabetic and police believe the men left without their medication, and that while they do not require insulin, their medication is important for their overall health.

Garcia is described as being a Hispanic man, standing around 5 foot 10 and weighing around 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black winter cap and black pants.

Brockington is black, also standing around 5 foot 10 and weighing around 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and blue jeans.

2 special-needs men missing month after leaving NJ home

Eastampton-missing-men.jpg

They would not have any medication on them because a staff member that has taken medication certification would hand out their meds on a daily basis.

This is worrisome- I missed this thread before. I can't imagine how they're surviving without food, shelter, and money.

I found out about this case because the lady who lives across the street from the half way house contacted me on Twitter about them. She's going to ask her neighbors to check their properties and sheds and trying to see if we can get a search party together to look for them. She's been completely insensed over how the police have handled this.

Second man from Eastampton group home found dead in park

A 58-year-old man who went missing from a West Railroad Avenue group home in November was discovered dead in Smithville Park on Thursday, authorities said Friday.

Juan Garcia died from hypothermia, according to an autopsy by the Burlington County Medical Examiner’s Office. The death was ruled an accident with no foul play suspected.

The man who went missing with him, 56-year-old Joseph Brockington, was found dead in the park in February. He also died of hypothermia, officials said.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back