CONVICTION OVERTURNED NJ - Karla Villagra-Garzon, 33, Elizabeth, 24 Feb 2014 *husband arrested*

Curious if it was prescribed medicine which may have been medically necessary or something else. There isn't much OTC medicine that would be so important that I would walk 1.7 miles in sub freezing temps at night to get. I'd do other home remedies until morning...

Curious if it was prescribed medicine which may have been medically necessary or something else. There isn't much OTC medicine that would be so important that I would walk 1.7 miles in sub freezing temps at night to get. I'd do other home remedies until morning...

I did see in one of the articles that a prescription had been called in. Don't know where I saw it or if its true. Most articles say she went at 10:30pm, yet Nancy Grace said: after dinner.

I agree that this story has hinky written all over it. That said, if her child had the flu and the doctor called in Tamiflu, the timing of this medication is very important. It has to be given w/i the first 48 hours of symptom onset to be effective, and that could very well explain her immediate need to pick up the medicine.

Body of missing woman Karla Jose Villagra Garzon found in Chatham; husband charged with murder -

CHATHAM -
Police say a body found inside a Chatham home vacant since Superstorm Sandy is that of missing Elizabeth woman Karla Jose Villagra Garzon, 32. Garzon's husband, Abayuba Rivas, 39, has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her death. The victim's body was found late last night inside a home on Southern Boulevard near River Road.

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/bo...chatham-husband-charged-with-murder-1.7443309

I live about two miles from where they found her. I'm surprised by the location - a teardown with million dollar houses around it in Chatham Township - extremely upscale - median family income close to $200K/yr. I would not have called that one. I wonder what his connection was to that property.

Another wasted life and another child with out a mother and a monster father in prison.

RIP beautiful Karla.

Man convicted of killing wife, dumping body at abandoned house

Abayuba Rivas, 43, killed his wife, Karla Jose Villagra-Garzon in March 2014. The couple had a 2-year-old daughter at the time.

The jury convicted Rivas on charges of aggravated manslaughter, endangering the welfare of a child and desecration of human remains, as well as two weapons offenses and three counts of hindering apprehension. He was not found guilty of murder.

Rivas had his bail revoked following the verdict. He now awaits a sentencing hearing, scheduled for August 24.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back