GUILTY NJ - Marcia Wilson, 35, & 2 kids stabbed to death, Jersey City, 20 Sept 2005

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysteriew, Sep 22, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

A mother and two of her children were found stabbed to death on Wednesday after police were called to their apartment by her injured son, who survived a stabbing rampage that took place at least a day earlier, authorities said.

The surviving boy, believed to be 8- or 9-years-old, was stabbed 10 times and lapsed in and out of consciousness before managing to dial 9-1-1 at about 11:14 a.m. Wednesday, authorities said.

The mother, her approximately 13-year-old daughter and a son of about 6 were slain, authorities said. DeFazio said identification of the dead was awaiting notification of next of kin, who had yet to be found.
    http://www.wnbc.com/news/5001945/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

How horrible. That poor boy!

4. mysteriew

Police were seeking Dwayne Wilson, 38, who was charged with three counts of murder in the deaths of his sister, Marcy Wilson, and two of her children, D'Artagnia Wilson, 12, and Dequan Wilson, 11.

He faces an attempted murder charge for a knife attack on his 9-year-old nephew, Paris Wilson, who survived the attack and identified his uncle as the killer, DeFazio said.

Authorities were searching for Wilson locally, as well as in Virginia, Florida and the Carolinas, where he had been known to stay in the past, DeFazio said.

The 9-year-old underwent emergency surgery Thursday at Jersey City Medical Center for internal injuries, and was listed in critical condition.

Authorities said the boy drifted in and out of consciousness for about 24 hours after the attack before mustering the strength to call 911 on Wednesday.

http://www.nj.com/newsflash/topstories/index.ssf?/base/news-16/112741644030441.xml&storylist=

5. mysteriew

Police are pressing the search for the man accused of stabbing to death his sister and two of her children, and critically injuring her 9-year-old son, in a brutal attack in their Greenville apartment late Monday night or early Tuesday morning.

Dwayne Wilson, 38, is sought on three counts of murder and one count of attempted murder, according to the warrant issued Thursday by the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office.

He is accused of killing his sister, Marcia Wilson, 35; her daughter, Dartagania, who would have turned 12 on Wednesday; and her son, De'Quan, 11, stabbing each multiple times.
    http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1127553108141540.xml&coll=3

6. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

OK Where is the photograph of the SOB so we can all help in the search???

7. SewingDeb

8. SewingDeb

http://www.nytimes.com/glogin?URI=h...Q3EIQ24Q2AQ26Q51pVQ7EQ3DQ2AQ24Q3EINRdyl_RQ2Fj
    Requires registration.

JERSEY CITY, Sept. 22 - Police officers responding to a neighbor's report of breaking glass and "loud and unusual" screams were sent to the wrong address and never found the apartment where a woman and two of her children were stabbed to death this week, the authorities in Hudson County said on Thursday.

9. Grace1984

Grace1984 New Member

I'm glad I searched before starting another thread. There's a lot of updates on this story...

I can't believe they found him insane. Earlier this year my daughter was in jail for unpaid parking tickets and she said she ran into him in court and he seemed like a normal guy... Guess one never knows.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/03/it_was_kiko_not_dwayne_wilson.html

Here's a link from the brother that survived the attack. He's 12 now and remembers :(

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/05/paris_wilson_now_12_speaks_abo.html#more

10. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

OMG, bless that boy! I am at a loss for words rignt now.

11. Lovejac

From Grace's link above

snipped

After reading the article about that poor boy, Paris, if he testifies, I don't see how he won't be found guilty.

snipped from the other article.

If I was a juror and heard that testimony, I would have a hard time not finding him guilty, regardless of his mental state. And, Paris says there was a dispute over money.

12. Grace1984

Grace1984 New Member

13. Kymistry35

Kymistry35 It's never to late to be who you could have been

I have never heard of this case before. God bless Paris, what a brave little boy! I hope that monster is sent away for LWOP. He is pure evil.

14. Boyz_Mum

Boyz_Mum New Member

I wish they'd take Uncle Dwayne and all his personalities to the death chamber.

I hadn't read about this story until today. God Bless Paris. I can't imagine a child having to relive this kind of moment for the rest of his life.

15. Grace1984

Grace1984 New Member

Jersey City man accused of fatally stabbing three due back in court

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2009/08/triple_murder_suspect_with_mul.html

A trial date may be set tomorrow in the case of the Jersey City man with multiple personalities who is charged with the bloody 2005 murders of his sister, niece and nephew in their Greenville apartment.

Dwayne Wilson, 41, is expected in state Superior Court in Jersey City tomorrow when a pretrial hearing/status conference will be held.

16. mysticrose

mysticrose The key to change... is to let go of fear

Just throwing this out there but why in the he** does it take 4 years to set a trial date for such a POS. Our system needs a complete overhaul, this is disturbing.

17. Lovejac