NJ - Multiple Deaths in Mansion Fire, Monmouth County, Colts Neck, 20 Nov 2018 *Arrest*

Unbelievably disgusting.
Wonder if the blaze PC set in his own home was meant to wipe out his own family as well ?
Words fail me... but two terms for him ... Monster and idiot. Did he really think he wouldn't get caught ?
My .02 is that he was clearly seen on surveillance vid. or he confessed ; or both.

Main motive was probably $$$, but add to that a simmering rage. This seemed premeditated for a long time.

Rest in peace; Keith, Jennifer, Sophia, and Jesse !

It was bad enough knowing that Keith and his wife and children were killed. It was bad enough instantly suspecting...knowing...that PC did it. But to stab children!! That’s unthinkably depraved. Monstrous. Beyond words. I can’t think of another case like it. Even Chris Watts didn’t do that! I’m sick.

Me too. :(

I sure to g-d hope there is no malicious victim blaming like the Watts case. I will lose my S***.

(Innocent children. Family. Who does this?! :(

Unbelievably disgusting.
Wonder if the blaze PC set in his own home was meant to wipe out his own family as well ?
Words fail me... but two terms for him ... Monster and idiot. Did he really think he wouldn't get caught ?
My .02 is that he was clearly seen on surveillance vid. or he confessed ; or both.

Main motive was probably $$$, but add to that a simmering rage. This seemed premeditated for a long time.

Rest in peace; Keith, Jennifer, Sophia, and Jesse !

The prosecutor said there is no evidence PC intended to kill his own family.

It wouldn't surprise me if PC was abusing perscription drugs, starting from his injuries from a previous car accident. Maybe he wasn't showing up for work and doing his job like he used to? Maybe keith had seen enough and just wanted out of the partnership? I think the motive is money, but i think its the loss of money bc of his brother wanting out was maybe what set PC off? maybe i'm way off here, but just from what few details i have gathered

Brother of man found dead with family in New Jersey house fire charged with murder

Snip

The complaints say that among evidence seized in the case are one or more cellphones, computers or similar electronic devices.

"This one is the most brutal case that I've seen in my experience here," said Gramiccioni.

Gramiccioni said the motive was financial in nature and there was no reason to believe organized crime was involved.

"We are confident the defendant acted alone," he said.

I wonder if PC was embezzling and this had recently come to light for KC?

spending a ridiculous amount of money on flash cars and a deck with stainless steel hardware? - and then the ?

I’m surprised at these charges. ( said no one except maybe his wife and kids)

Yeah, I've been wondering about this possibility as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if PC was abusing perscription drugs, starting from his injuries from a previous car accident. Maybe he wasn't showing up for work and doing his job like he used to? Maybe keith had seen enough and just wanted out of the partnership? I think the motive is money, but i think its the loss of money bc of his brother wanting out was maybe what set PC off? maybe i'm way off here, but just from what few details i have gathered
I think it's a strong possibility that things went south after Paul's car accident. We don't have any evidence, yet, of pain killers playing a role, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's not that uncommon.

There was mention in an article upthread that Paul changed after the accident. Pain killers could do that. Head injury as well.

speculation only

jmo

I think it's a strong possibility that things went south after Paul's car accident. We don't have any evidence, yet, of pain killers playing a role, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's not that uncommon.

There was mention in an article upthread that Paul changed after the accident. Pain killers could do that. Head injury as well.

speculation only

jmo

Yes, I think that's true - that somehow his disability, or something related to it, pain or psychosis or !! was part of it.

Regardless I was So hoping it wasn't him. I was hoping it was a hit, or ?? or Anything except him.

People rarely get away with things like this; I don't understand why anyone thinks they will! No history of violence for P - well, that was reported anyway. I've had a psychotic break and I really, Really thought that my boyfriend was the devil. It was suddenly very clear. Thank god it only lasted 5 minutes - but it's real.

Gramiccioni said Paul Caneiro apparently set fire to his own residence both as an attempt to destroy evidence he had brought back from Colts Neck, and as "a ruse" to make it appear the whole Caneiro family had been targeted.

His attorney, Robert Honecker Jr., has maintained his client's innocence and said Paul Caneiro loved his family. Honecker did not return a phone call seeking comment following the press conference
Colts Neck murders: Man killed his brother's family over business dispute, prosecutor says

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back