NJ NJ - Newark, BlkFem 18-40, UP17575, Tattoos: Tiara, Purple Rose, 3 Stars on Neck, Mar'18

I received a reply from Anna Delaney. She doesn't have biometrics in order to do a comparison. She said if she gets any she'll do a comparison. So, today I spoke with Detective Woolsey at Silver Springs, MD PD. I gave all the info I had on both 'Tiara' and Taina. He'll check into and get in contact with NJ investigators. Hopefully we'll get a match or exclusion soon.

Missing: Taina Lissa Pacheco – Age 15 – Silver Spring, MD! : Black Celebrity Giving
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I think Mericia Ann Tobias is a very good possible. Merecia Ann Tobias – The Charley Project
5'5 - 130 lbs, missing since 8/17/2017 from St. Louis, Missouri, No mentioning of tattoos in the files (JD 5'5, 133 lbs, between 18 - 40) The stats fit. These are pictures from around 2017 (BTW I'm not sure about the one with long hair, maybe it was a somewhat earlier picture, with a wig?...makes me so sad to see this) I don't see stars....
Thumbnail
tobias_merecia.jpg
tobias_merecia2.jpg
tobias_merecia4.jpg
tobias_merecia3.jpg

Three of the pictures seem to be mugshots of 2015 and 2016...I don't see stars but she could have taken them later. The 2015 of them is about charges for parent neglect criminal acts (brings tears to my eyes....) Maybe there is/was a Tiara/Tiana?
STL Mugshots | Merecia Ann Tobias

Last edited:
I think Mericia Ann Tobias is a very good possible. Merecia Ann Tobias – The Charley Project
5'5 - 130 lbs, missing since 8/17/2017 from St. Louis, Missouri, No mentioning of tattoos in the files (JD 5'5, 133 lbs, between 18 - 40) The stats fit. These are pictures from around 2017 (BTW I'm not sure about the one with long hair, maybe it was a somewhat earlier picture, with a wig?...makes me so sad to see this) I don't see stars....
Thumbnail
tobias_merecia.jpg
tobias_merecia2.jpg
tobias_merecia4.jpg
tobias_merecia3.jpg

Three of the pictures seem to be mugshots of 2015 and 2016...I don't see stars but she could have taken them later.
STL Mugshots | Merecia Ann Tobias
Merecia had a tattoo on her right breast that looks similar but not the same as the cursive writing. I don't want to post a suggestive pic so I'll just link to it. From her Twitter. https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2876842736/070f7e4504997859821a3e0a225d813f_400x400.jpeg

Merecia had a tattoo on her right breast that looks similar but not the same as the cursive writing. I don't want to post a suggestive pic so I'll just link to it. From her Twitter. https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2876842736/070f7e4504997859821a3e0a225d813f_400x400.jpeg

Good find!!! At familysearch they say she is possibly associated with "a" Ciara (leaving the name out for privacy reasons) I think it's her sister who filed a missing person case ....(sorry, don't want to be offensive or hurting anyone)....Creepy coincidence? For the record; Jane Doe's body was Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Last edited:
I definitely see a resemblance. The tattoo, at first glance, looks a little like “Ruby” or “Rudy”.

Did we discuss Mawa Doumbia already? Mawa Doumbia – The Charley Project
She is missing from Newark, NJ. She is much taller but the namus height and weight are esimates. She was about 17 when this Jane Doe was found. She has a necktattoo (not described) and an ear tattoo (could have been invisible, due to decompesation/purefication)

doumbia_mawa.jpg
Thumbnail

She is missing from Newark, NJ. She is much taller but the namus height and weight are esimates. She was about 17 when this Jane Doe was found. She has a necktattoo (not described) and an ear tattoo (could have been invisible, due to decompesation/purefication)

doumbia_mawa.jpg
Thumbnail

I quite like this match. The UID was found in the water and suffered decomp, so some of the reconstruction would be conjecture. Mawa seems to have the same high forehead, rounded hairline brow placement/shape. Lip and nose seem a bit 'off' compared to the recon but these are body parts that may have been guesstimated due to her time in the water. Mawa is in Namus as MP40114 The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I think some of the medical examiners' information might have been updated.
I think you’re probably right. I couldn’t remember what was listed previously. I thought I had a screenshot of it saved from my previous submission, but I didn’t.

doumbia_mawa.jpg
Thumbnail

Here they say Doumbia has a tattoo in her neck under her right ear. It seems the stars are much lower.

npd-missing-20170601203658.jpg

doumbia_mawa.jpg
Thumbnail

I think we could rule out Mawa just because of her heigh estimation (5'10'' compared to the estimated 5'0''-5'5'' of the Jane Doe)

I think we could rule out Mawa just because of her heigh estimation (5'10'' compared to the estimated 5'0''-5'5'' of the Jane Doe)

I agree...also the tattoo is placed different IMO

There is so much to this missing story. There are a lot of different accounts on where her car was found, if it was running or not, if the doors were locked or not etc.
Yes there is lots missing. But I don't have answers to it. This is my sister in law. She has 3 wonderful children back home and a husband. Any info ppl may have i can maybe help with tattoos and etc. The chest tattoos is a name which is her child. Where are yall reading these stories at. I can not find any info on her except it's a Charlie project and she is missing. We have heard so many stories to what might have happened but none was ever confirmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back