NJ NJ - Newark, BlkFem 18-40, UP17575, Tattoos: Tiara, Purple Rose, 3 Stars on Neck, Mar'18

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
cache.php

The Essex County Prosecutor's office is hoping members of the public can help identify a woman found floating in a lake at Weequahic Park last Saturday.
New Jersey State Police sketch.
Two joggers found the body floating in the water when they were running on a track at Weequahic Park in Newark shortly before 11 a.m. on March 3.
Investigators have been unable to identify her.
She is between 5 feet and 5-feet 5-inches tall and weighed about 100 to 120 pounds.
A sketch created by a New Jersey State Police artist features a set of star tattoos on her neck, as well as a distinctive tattoo of a purple flower with the name Tiara - which is on the upper right side of the woman's chest.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2018/03/police_seek_help_identifying_body_of_woman_found_i.html

If it is Tiana, it makes me think of Disney's movie "The Princess and the Frog".
JMHO, but she could've referred to herself as "Tiana". (A gifted cook from New Orleans who eventually marries a prince.) Or she could've had a daughter around the time the movie came out in 2009.

If it is Tiana, it makes me think of Disney's movie "The Princess and the Frog".
JMHO, but she could've referred to herself as "Tiana". (A gifted cook from New Orleans who eventually marries a prince.) Or she could've had a daughter around the time the movie came out in 2009.
IMO I think the flower was meant to cover it up, I think her Namus page mentions that as well, and in that case it's likely that it's an ex-girlfriend.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

IMO I think the flower was meant to cover it up, I think her Namus page mentions that as well, and in that case it's likely that it's an ex-girlfriend.

Maybe it wasn't even meant to cover it up, but to include the name in the rose on purpose. A purple rose symbolically standing for "eternal true love". So it could be an (ex-)lover, a daughter or a (lost) soul mate.

I just read this crazy story. They obviously pulled a male body from the lake the same day they found her in the lake and found his cousin‘s body inside a Newark cemetery.
https://www.rlsmedia.com/article/up...dentified-cousin-man-found-floating-weequahic

OT and maybe just a coincidence but Jameika Williams (found safe btw) from Newark went missing on the same day (2 dec 2017) as the identified male pulled from the river on the same day as this female.

It's possible, but to me it looks like a cover up. There was no attempt to keep the lines from going over the name. If it was an attempt to include the name, it was a sloppy attempt.
Maybe it wasn't even meant to cover it up, but to include the name in the rose on purpose. A purple rose symbolically standing for "eternal true love". So it could be an (ex-)lover, a daughter or a (lost) soul mate.

I just read this crazy story. They obviously pulled a male body from the lake the same day they found her in the lake and found his cousin‘s body inside a Newark cemetery.
UPDATE: Missing Man Found Dead Inside Newark Cemetery Identified as Cousin of Man Found Floating in Weequahic Park Lake

I had read that also.. I wonder if they are all connected?

Do you recognize these tattoos? Police need help IDing woman found in lake

While investigating the woman's discovery, police found a second body that day, a male, in another part of the lake, at about 3 p.m.

They have since identified him as Antoine Bennett, 24, of Newark.

Thinking about the name...Tiana could be short for Christiana or Gratiana and is also the name of a Cherokee princess Tiana. Well it doesn't bring us further....

Last edited:
I was thinking about possible cause of dead and why police thinks these two dead's are not related.

I think this is interesting (grrrr....closed the article)
The prosecutor's office said the condition of the bodies suggests they were dumped at substantially different times. The cause and manner of death are pending toxicology reports for both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back