NJ & NM - Sean Lannon, arrested for 5 Murders in 2 States, admits to 16 murders, Mar 2021

Who is GL? I can’t keep track of everyone these days!
early on, when they wanted to question jennifer lannon and jesten mata regarding matthew miller's disappearance and they didnt know sean lannon did all this nstuff, they also wanted to question a GEORGE LEMOS. he has not been mentioned again, and not found deceased either. after sean lannon was arrested, he said he killed matthew miller because jesten mata showed him an explicit photo of 2 men with one of his children. MSM links are upthread, you would have to search around.

35yrs for the NJ murder. He maintains his molestation claims:

“Reading from handwritten notes, Lannon acknowledged the hurt he had caused, but also tried to shift blame.

‘Michael for a long time was a father figure in my life,” he said. “Unfortunately there’s two sides to every coin. Today’s not a day where we drag someone through the mud, but the reality is a man who had such propensity for kindness also had other ideas.’

‘I apologize to the family for the loss, for what I did to Michael Dabkowski. I can’t, however, apologize for what I did to Michael himself, because there was a debt to be paid to me … The action itself to Michael, I can’t stand here and say that I regret that, but I regret the pain that I caused your family.’

early on, when they wanted to question jennifer lannon and jesten mata regarding matthew miller's disappearance and they didnt know sean lannon did all this nstuff, they also wanted to question a GEORGE LEMOS. he has not been mentioned again, and not found deceased either. after sean lannon was arrested, he said he killed matthew miller because jesten mata showed him an explicit photo of 2 men with one of his children. MSM links are upthread, you would have to search around.
my bad i kept calling him george but he was daniel lemos

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back