Identified! NJ - Norwood, Living WhtFem, 40-45, Washington State, veteran, PTSD, Oct 2018- name withheld

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Police in Norwood are seeking the public's help to identify a woman who can't remember who she is after she was found Tuesday on Livingston Street.

The woman said she was involved in a car crash about a year ago in Washington State and has been walking since the wreck.

She also reportedly told authorities she was a veteran suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Amnesiac found wandering in North Jersey doesn't know who she is. Maybe you do?

43128003_1910399845713834_767402353899864064_o.jpg

The woman, approximately 40 to 45 years old, is white, with blonde hair. She is about 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds.

She was found carrying a green gym bag and was wearing a blue T-shirt, gray Under Armour pants and gray sneakers.

The woman also referred to herself as a veteran and says that she believes she suffers from PTSD and may have served in Bosnia. She also told police that she believes that Russian organized crime has been following her.

Police: Woman with no memory found walking in Norwood

Wondering if the woman has a thyroid condition, her neck and adam's apple seem somewhat enlarged, imo, speculation.

I'm sorry if my question is rude or disrespectful, but... is she a natural blonde? Because if she isn't, then i don't see how she managed to dye her hair (she's been wandering for a year). Also, clothes, bag, and nails look in pretty good condition.
Perhaps she just went missing and she's going through an episode or something.

It’s not Nancy Paulikis, is it. She was only 57 when she disappeared from Cali. Picture kind of looks like her

The mystery of a lost, disoriented woman found sitting on a bench in New Jersey Tuesday has been solved, thanks to tips that poured in to a local police department after it put out a plea on Facebook asking for help identifying her.

Lost Woman in NJ Identified as Mom Missing for 6 Months

She's been identified, but LE are not releasing her identity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back