NJ - Patricia Krentcil put 5yo daughter in tanning bed, Nutley, 2012

How embarrassing!!
I thought i had it bad when my mom used to drop me off at school with her slippers on and her nightgown tucked into her pants LOL

What a trainwreck! :crazy:

I know that you are all at the end of your seats waiting for an update...

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...na_jameson_during_exxxotica.html#incart_river

Apparently aggravated that legendary *advertiser censored* star Jenna Jameson had a longer line of fans at Exxxotica Expo 2013, Patricia Krentcil, a.k.a. “Tanning Mom” called Jameson a “*advertiser censored*,” sources confirmed.

“She was supposed to be there for three hours on Friday, but she had such a poor turnout that she left early on her own anyway,” said one organizer. “There was no one there to see her and she asked if she could leave early. We said ‘Go ahead.’”

I'm shocked to learn that nobody wanted to pay her $10 bucks for a bikini picture :deal:

I know that you are all at the end of your seats waiting for an update...

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.s...na_jameson_during_exxxotica.html#incart_river

Apparently aggravated that legendary *advertiser censored* star Jenna Jameson had a longer line of fans at Exxxotica Expo 2013, Patricia Krentcil, a.k.a. “Tanning Mom” called Jameson a “*advertiser censored*,” sources confirmed.

“She was supposed to be there for three hours on Friday, but she had such a poor turnout that she left early on her own anyway,” said one organizer. “There was no one there to see her and she asked if she could leave early. We said ‘Go ahead.’”

I'm shocked to learn that nobody wanted to pay her $10 bucks for a bikini picture :deal:

*exhales

make her go away, for real, for good, I don't want to see this unusual person anymore. Don't you get it Patricia? Your 15 minutes has expired long ago. Now crawl back into the tanning bed and just stop it already. sheesh.

Must be a jersey thing (Gym, TAN, Laundry)! Besides the horror that is called this woman's face, can you believe she's 44?

I'm gonna be 49 years old in October, and I look like a newborn baby compared to her.

Personally, I think she's a couple sammiches short of a picnic! Poor kid!

MOO

Mel

LMAO I will be 59 in April and she could pass for my mother. I agree with the poster who said she looked like leather! :seeya:

My ex-boyfriend's mother was in the L.A. area and she was as dark or darker than this woman,but I don't think she used tanning beds. The other woman we jokingly refer to(privately) as "the burn victim". She looks like she was severely burned in a fire or nuclear explosion.
The mother- this was back in the late 70's- she would spend excessive time out in the sun getting tanned. She was a caucasian who looked black she was so dark, and she smoked. Don't know if she is still alive.
The other one was a younger woman (30's?), also caucasian in the Bay Area who went to tanning salons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back