Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right. I live in a 2.5 square mile town. Population less than 5k. We have our own police department and I sometimes see 2-3 people pulled over on my way to Manasquan. I don't buy AT ALL that they took Sarah to the bridge. Young guys (in my humble opinion) are real targets for being pulled over, period, and at that hour of the night....they would practically be asking for it. They aren't yet 21, there are often random roadblocks set up. I just refuse to believe they went to that bridge with her in the car! Preston already had a possession charge from Wall, so he'd already been through an un-fun traffic stop. The towns here are staffed heavily with LE. And traffic stops result in a huge amount of revenue for our towns. It's well-known.

When I went out on Saturday night in Ocean Grove (right near Neptune) my friend and I drove a block before we realized her lights were not on. By block two we were pulled over. Nice guy though let us off. Must have wanted to see if we were drinking.

When I went out on Saturday night in Ocean Grove (right near Neptune) my friend and I drove a block before we realized her lights were not on. By block two we were pulled over. Nice guy though let us off. Must have wanted to see if we were drinking.
A lot of foolish people think its safe to park in the Grove and walk to AP to drink. They think they're outsmarting the cops

That's more of my question...why did he hate her? I find it especially odd that he was so willing to protect the friend/witness who recorded him from PT yet just killed another friend? Also raises the question of who did he care about more than his accomplice and roommate PT? I wonder if his twin knew anything...

IMO, this is a BS from LM story because it makes no sense.

My daughter pulled out of our driveway and did not turn on her lights. Within 15 feet, pulled....when we lived in SLH. No exaggeration.

Veronica27, I have considered this to be likely for some time. But I had not voiced it. So thank you. I am concerned that this murder may have been in part, due to hate and discomfort with Sarah's life. I have studied Sarah's twitter and tumblr accounts. There is nothing about Liam and Preston in either account. Nothing. I feel like the three of them may have been friends in high school, but she seemed to have really moved on and seemed to have become very enmeshed in a very positive, loving and close-knit group from all over the U.S. and Canada....friends who enjoyed videography, art, fun, online personalities and were very communicative and supportive of one another. She seemed so happy. And she was doing fun things like traveling to Anaheim and Toronto to conferences. And gaining attention for her artwork. Maybe he was jealous and felt left behind. Maybe he didn't like how she had pulled away from them and had moved on and had this fun and happy life, hanging out with a lot of other friends and not them. I see no mention of them, no pictures of them. Do you have any insight on this? Resentment? Anger? Liam could have told Sarah his mother needed money or he needed money for some reason (a car, rehab, a health issue, school). I think Liam may have asked Sarah to withdraw money for him to borrow and I think he even went to the bank with her, probably, since it's not particularly safe to withdraw large sums of cash and then travel alone afterward. I don't think he went in where a teller would be able to ID him later, but I think he probably was in the car waiting for her. Then they came home and she was violated in a way we cannot even imagine. Maybe Liam was seeing how Sarah LOVED Toronto and thought she might end up moving soon. He may have felt his window of opportunity was shrinking, to make up a story of a need for $ and get her to withdraw her inheritance. And when her Dad and grandmother were still in Florida, there was opportunity and privacy. Thoughts? Thanks.
I know...each answer brings more questions!
One theory is that Liam asked to borrow a large sum of money from her, and she agreed to lend it to him. Sadly, I think the motive to kill was hatred. :(

I think the driving force here was an extreme emotion. He either loved her and knew he could never have her, or he hated her for some reason. Or maybe he could never gain control of her like he could his other friends? And killing her was just ultimate control...

On point.
I think the driving force here was an extreme emotion. He either loved her and knew he could never have her, or he hated her for some reason. Or maybe he could never gain control of her like he could his other friends? And killing her was just ultimate control...

I have also wondered about jealousy.
From watching LM's YouTube videos, clearly he was not very talented at all. In fact, I've honestly saw videos that young children have created that where better. I'm not being cheeky, I'm just being honest. ( You know darn well you all where thinking the same thing while watching them! Lol) but then on the other hand, Sarah was very talented. It appears she had a bright future and outgoing personality, it seems as though she was a very talented young lady. Since these kids where all in clubs together as teens, I think it's safe to say that they may have had the same interests but Sarah looks like she was the only one who was actually going somewhere with her talents. The boys showed no real talent from what I watched at all. Could there have been some jealousy? Could LM have had secret animosity towards Sarah? Add in potential jealousy on top of the fact that Sarah had money that LM wanted. Could that have caused LM to dwell on these things and plan to harm her?
He indeed knew he only had a limited Window of time to safely commit this crime, he likely knew darn well that her family was out of town.
Who knows?! But what I do know is that LM deserves to pay dearly for this crime.

I think a lot of what your saying about jealousy,her moving on and even the inheritance maybe fuled his rage. What happened 6 myths prior to the plan? What set LM off?

I'm a notorious over-thinker so this may be very far fetched but--- let's pretend that we know it's fact that she was thrown from the bridge, just for a minute.
Is there any way Preston knew the cameras on that bridge where not working? His father says that he worked construction with him occasionally. Could their company have had any private contract with the city of belmar? I know sometimes private contractors are hired to work along side of state and county workers. The reason I even ask is that I would imagine that these boys or any person, would think " hey there might be cameras on the bridge so maybe we shouldn't dump her there or park her car there?' I know I would think that! I would've let the car or disposed of the body in a place that would be less likely to be under surveillance cameras. There's so many less traveled places around there to get to the water that the bridge seems like a really dumb idea to do this at.

I think a lot of what your saying about jealousy,her moving on and even the inheritance maybe fuled his rage. What happened 6 myths prior to the plan? What set LM off?

Could the animosity towards Sarah began 6 months prior to the night she was killed? Who knows!? But maybe an incident took place that got LM thinking about this plan. Maybe it was just word that she received money that caused him to think about ways to take the money from her?

Was there a falling out? Had she met someone she fell in love with in Toronto? Maybe shared that info with LM, and something snapped in him?

I think it was common knowledge that Sarah was gay so he should've known from long before then that he wouldn't have a chance romantically with her. Aren't one of the boys gay themselves?

I honestly don't think there's any camera's on the Belmar Bridge.

My sources say the boys weren't gay. Maybe LM thought he could change her. Plenty of woman have held out hope over a gay man.

My sources say the boys weren't gay. Maybe LM thought he could change her. Plenty of woman have held out hope over a gay man.

I would tend to disagree based on the animal LM's video's. I think he's definitely gay and possibly a child molester. Why would he ask a young boy to take off his clothes in his video? Disturbing and sickening!

[video]https://youtu.be/iUfhpAb7bcw[/video]

I would tend to disagree based on the animal LM's video's. I think he's definitely gay and possibly a child molester. Why would he ask a young boy to take off his clothes in his video? Disturbing and sickening!

[video]https://youtu.be/iUfhpAb7bcw[/video]
That video speaks volumes about LM's character imo. Maybe there's no dramatic past story between LM and Sarah. Maybe he is just a true sociopathic psychopath that believed he could commit the perfect crime.

IMO, their families should want the least amount of publicity possible. So I was wondering if LM's family put pressure on the media not to release any more than necessary.

I doubt they have power over the media. I think LM's case so far was cut and and dry. Plus outpouring of support from the community for truth. I think the public is waiting to hear from PT as he seems to have sung like a canary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member