Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would tend to disagree based on the animal LM's video's. I think he's definitely gay and possibly a child molester. Why would he ask a young boy to take off his clothes in his video? Disturbing and sickening!

[video]https://youtu.be/iUfhpAb7bcw[/video]

and this:

[video=youtube;IZbQe5D4wv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbQe5D4wv0[/video]

Is anyone familiar with those abandoned buildings? Location?

and guns:

[video=youtube;YKykXiwS-Mg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKykXiwS-Mg[/video]

The "kisses" video is most disturbing. What the ******?

I really wish I had insight to share. I only have theories. And I’ve come to the same conclusions as you have NJDNA. Sarah’s life after high school was happy and exciting. She was really coming into her own as an artist. She was traveling & meeting cool people in all different places. And it seems like everyone she met just adored her. Sarah was in a good place, and her life was just beginning. She was even planning to move to Toronto…
So maybe LM did feel resentment towards her for that. Maybe he hated that he no longer mattered much to her.
A girl who went to high school with the two recently commented on a news article, saying that LM wasn’t a good friend to Sarah. He had treated her badly and taken advantage of her in the past. The girl suggested LM might’ve gone to Sarah that Friday to “make up”. Perhaps she’s right, and part of it was his asking for a loan, taking advantage of her one last time :(
Veronica27, I have considered this to be likely for some time. But I had not voiced it. So thank you. I am concerned that this murder may have been in part, due to hate and discomfort with Sarah's life. I have studied Sarah's twitter and tumblr accounts. There is nothing about Liam and Preston in either account. Nothing. I feel like the three of them may have been friends in high school, but she seemed to have really moved on and seemed to have become very enmeshed in a very positive, loving and close-knit group from all over the U.S. and Canada....friends who enjoyed videography, art, fun, online personalities and were very communicative and supportive of one another. She seemed so happy. And she was doing fun things like traveling to Anaheim and Toronto to conferences. And gaining attention for her artwork. Maybe he was jealous and felt left behind. Maybe he didn't like how she had pulled away from them and had moved on and had this fun and happy life, hanging out with a lot of other friends and not them. I see no mention of them, no pictures of them. Do you have any insight on this? Resentment? Anger? Liam could have told Sarah his mother needed money or he needed money for some reason (a car, rehab, a health issue, school). I think Liam may have asked Sarah to withdraw money for him to borrow and I think he even went to the bank with her, probably, since it's not particularly safe to withdraw large sums of cash and then travel alone afterward. I don't think he went in where a teller would be able to ID him later, but I think he probably was in the car waiting for her. Then they came home and she was violated in a way we cannot even imagine. Maybe Liam was seeing how Sarah LOVED Toronto and thought she might end up moving soon. He may have felt his window of opportunity was shrinking, to make up a story of a need for $ and get her to withdraw her inheritance. And when her Dad and grandmother were still in Florida, there was opportunity and privacy. Thoughts? Thanks.

It's been said here early on that there are cameras on the belmar bridge but they where not working.
It's also been stated here that at least one of the boys is gay, which is it???

As creepy and stupid as the videos are, I don't think they mean much. Kids do weird things. Especially theater kids/performers. And that one video entitled "Gay Sweat", it seems more like a (homophobic) parody than a coming out party.

I've heard that both are gay. I don't think they are though.
It's been said here early on that there are cameras on the belmar bridge but they where not working.
It's also been stated here that at least one of the boys is gay, which is it???

I really wish I had insight to share. I only have theories. And I’ve come to the same conclusions as you have NJDNA. Sarah’s life after high school was happy and exciting. She was really coming into her own as an artist. She was traveling & meeting cool people in all different places. And it seems like everyone she met just adored her. Sarah was in a good place, and her life was just beginning. She was even planning to move to Toronto…
So maybe LM did feel resentment towards her for that. Maybe he hated that he no longer mattered much to her.
A girl who went to high school with the two recently commented on a news article, saying that LM wasn’t a good friend to Sarah. He had treated her badly and taken advantage of her in the past. The girl suggested LM might’ve gone to Sarah that Friday to “make up”. Perhaps she’s right, and part of it was his asking for a loan, taking advantage of her one last time :(

above bbm

She said he also mischaracterized his relationship with Stern to authorities.

"He pretended to make their friendship more than it was so people would not focus on him as a suspect," Doyle said.

from his hearing

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2017/02/teen_accused_of_killing_friend_appears_in_court.html

As creepy and stupid as the videos are, I don't think they mean much. Kids do weird things. Especially theater kids/performers. And that one video entitled "Gay Sweat", it seems more like a (homophobic) parody than a coming out party.

I was interested in the location. Someone has answered. Also proximity to Shark River Park where one safe was stashed.

Ironically "Gay Sweat" is coming full circle 2 years later for LM :doh:

I'm sorry, BunnyHop. I wasn't replying to your post specifically. I was just sharing my general opinion RE: the videos.
I think the abandoned building is at Camp Evans. If you go to the 6 min mark in this video,you'll see: [video=youtube;uXOG1lC7QS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOG1lC7QS8[/video]
It's 4 miles (5-7min car ride) from SR Park.
attachment.php

I was interested in the location. Someone has answered. Also proximity to Shark River Park where one safe was stashed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 8.55.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 8.55.38 AM.png
    250 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors