NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , I believe the source for info maybe LM twin AM. My reasoning is I can't imagine LM protecting anyone other than his twin. How could this sociopath not protect someone who is the mirror image of LM. All that I have known about twins is they share their thoughts on everything IMO.

You mean the source of the secretly recorded video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE could have had TWO secret recordings of LM if they wanted to, one from AC & a second from PT.

http://www.edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/14/ptab.01.html

From link: {BANFIELD: "So Burt, what`s weird, is that last week we had the prosecutor on and the prosecutor told us on the air that at one point Preston Taylor I guess with the squeeze play had agreed to record his pal, Liam, admitting all sorts of things. This recording is from somebody else."}

Ok , I believe the source for info maybe LM twin SM. My reasoning is I can't imagine LM protecting anyone other than his twin. How could this sociopath not protect someone who is the mirror image of LM. All that I have known about twins is they share their thoughts on everything IMO.

This is what is striking to me about the recording...since it's not his brother, why would he trust any uninvolved person enough to tell them this? Maybe to brag but I still find that odd in this situation. They took time to plan this so that they would get away with it....why tell someone, especially knowing they already went to the police.

This is what is striking to me about the recording...since it's not his brother, why would he trust any uninvolved person enough to tell them this? Maybe to brag but I still find that odd in this situation. They took time to plan this so that they would get away with it....why tell someone, especially knowing they already went to the police.

I believe he thought AC would be impressed. And I also believe (though I'm not a doctor) that Liam is a textbook sociopath. He brags about hurting people with zero remorse. And he thinks he's invincible.

I think the earlier articles that stated Liam knew that AC went to the police were incorrect. The Prosecutor did not mention that in any of the hearings.

I believe he thought AC would be impressed. And I also believe (though I'm not a doctor) that Liam is a textbook sociopath. He brags about hurting people with zero remorse. And he thinks he's invincible.

I think the earlier articles that stated Liam knew that AC went to the police were incorrect. The Prosecutor did not mention that in any of the hearings.

That makes sense (him being a sociopath) but I wonder if he has any past history of being mean and/or violent in school years.

LE could have had TWO secret recordings of LM if they wanted to, one from AC & a second from PT.

http://www.edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/14/ptab.01.html

From link: {BANFIELD: "So Burt, what`s weird, is that last week we had the prosecutor on and the prosecutor told us on the air that at one point Preston Taylor I guess with the squeeze play had agreed to record his pal, Liam, admitting all sorts of things. This recording is from somebody else."}

from your link:

BARON: An unnamed third person. It will be interesting to see how this third person ties into this whole thing and obviously this was a key to

breaking this case. Very interesting.

BANFIELD: Third person. There`s only two charged in this. Who on earth would he admit this to if they weren`t part of it?

BARON: It`s an interesting question and I can`t wait to find out who this third person is.

That makes sense (him being a sociopath) but I wonder if he has any past history of being mean and/or violent in school years.

I would like to know more about this too. What was he like in high school? How was he described by those who liked him and those who disliked him. Was he popular? Considered a loser? A social climber? Did he talk about getting rich or about fame? So on

LM had liked 5 of Sarah's last 10 Instagram posts. That really bothers me. Maybe he's not a sociopath. Maybe he's just diabolical.

A coworker just reported seeing approximately 8 police vehicles and 2 ambulances with lights flashing across from the Gully Rd entrance to Shark River Park around approx. 9am EST on 2/22.. There were officers searching in the woods. I will try to drive by on my lunch break, but wanted to post here in case anyone could take a look before noon.

A coworker just reported seeing approximately 8 police vehicles and 2 ambulances with lights flashing across from the Gully Rd entrance to Shark River Park around approx. 9am EST on 2/22.. There were officers searching in the woods. I will try to drive by on my lunch break, but wanted to post here in case anyone could take a look before noon.

Thanks!!!

I would think the police would want that phone charger and want to know where it was found. Odd that the poster didn't think it was important. Maybe it was turned over after post. Anyone know a way to find out.

Thanks for posting this! I can be there by 10. But trying to get more info first. I'll keep everyone posted!

Nothing being said downstairs as of 941am. Maybe I missed it?

I think this is a false alarm. I haven't heard anything on the scanner feeds.

where are you listening? link? I stink with scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member